Unconfimred Speculation

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Redgaarden

Unconfimred Speculation

Post by Redgaarden »

Seen twice now that a game desynchs after a 76mm sherman shoots a tiger and immobilizes it.

Could it be something with armor type of the tiger? I dont know if the armor type crit table was ever changed for it. And, or some people have a different armor type than me for it.

At 36min E8 shoots tiger. In my game it got immobilized but it didn't do that in the recording.
temp.rec
(2.5 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
EDIT: I also thought it could be E8 Ap ammo since AP ammo got standardized and I dont know what you did with E8 ap ammo since it was technically better than other 76mm HVAP since it did more dmg than other 76mm cannons.
So does AP ammo change the gun of the E8 or just give a pen bonus like axis AP ammo?
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Unconfimred Speculation

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Redgaarden wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 04:33

EDIT: I also thought it could be E8 Ap ammo since AP ammo got standardized and I dont know what you did with E8 ap ammo since it was technically better than other 76mm HVAP since it did more dmg than other 76mm cannons.
i had a similar speculation.. game usually desyncs when E8 uses AP rounds on Tiger1, in addition to that.. i often hear a very weird sound as soon as AP rounds are activated for Shermans.

kwok
Team Member

Re: Unconfimred Speculation

Post by kwok »

I've gotten a lot of reports lately about desyncs in general. We haven't pushed a patch for some time so I think it might be something server side.

But, if we keep getting reports on e8 AP rounds then we'll experiment more. Good thing this one is easier to test. Thanks for the report.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.