Fix US AT guns vs allied Tanks

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
Warhawks97

Fix US AT guns vs allied Tanks

Post by Warhawks97 »

The US AT guns are insanely good against heavy allied tanks such as jumbo and churchill. The 76 mm for instance is better against MK VII churchills than the Panther is. It has a 70% base pen chance compared to the 2.6% of the Pak 40. Vs Jumbo its a 13,7% pen chance compared to the 45% base pen chance for the 76 mm AT gun.

And the US 57 mm AT gun is twice as good vs Jumbos as the German Pak 40 is. Its also better vs MK VII churchills than the Pak 40 is.
Pretty much every allied heavy tank is very vulnerable to allied AT guns.

The whole issue can be seen here where 76 mm AT guns destroyed a number of jumbos easily:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z46H8r4Kmo0
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4554

Would be nice if that could be fixed with the next patch.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Fix US AT guns vs allied Tanks

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The 76 still bounced a couple of times.. it wasn't too easy to kill the jumbo, but ye... i would say it's better than the Pak40 for sure.

Though, i think the issue also goes the other way around.. i have seen Axis 50mm Paks and Pak40s easily knocking out even King Tigers when the AT guns are captured by Allies.

Warhawks97

Re: Fix US AT guns vs allied Tanks

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 15:54
The 76 still bounced a couple of times.. it wasn't too easy to kill the jumbo, but ye... i would say it's better than the Pak40 for sure.

Though, i think the issue also goes the other way around.. i have seen Axis 50mm Paks and Pak40s easily knocking out even King Tigers when the AT guns are captured by Allies.
i checked the stats. The axis AT guns are so far ok. Didnt notice any broken stats. In fact the pak 40 is even worse vs panther than 76 mm gun. Pak 50 is a the same vs Panther as the 57 mm and only slightly better vs Panzer IV than the 57 mm is.

But uS weapon vs allied tanks are like 100 times better than axis counterpart weapons.
Build more AA Walderschmidt