green cover

A place to debate and share game or general military strategy/tactics.
Krajisnik

green cover

Post by Krajisnik »

Hi Guys,

this is my first time writing so I do apologise if there is this topic anywhere else. I couldn't find it:

Is there any way to flank or get behind the green cover? I had multiple times in a game where I get from behind or flank a machine gun with a jeep and I can't do anything to it. It just stays in the green shooting everything in front of it and the jeep can't kill the guys mounting the machine gun.

Also is there any way for you to make the small German AT gun miss the sniper. This is really annoying and happens often where the sniper misses the AT and the AT hits the sniper even while walking. It just doesn't make any sense to be honest

MarKr
Team Member

Re: green cover

Post by MarKr »

Hi,

I don't think this should be in technical support subforum, so I'll move it elsewere.

Anyway, did you try moving the Jeep closer to the MG? Jeeps/schwimms have relatively poor performance at range so moving them closer should help.

I'l have a look at the small AT vs sniper situation.

Diablo

Re: green cover

Post by Diablo »

Shhhh its my secret tactic vs snipers. Actually anything thats meant to fight armor is great against those slippery bastards.