What mechanics or stuff you would like to keep from BK?

Talk about CoH2 or BKMOD2 in general.
kwok
Team Member

Re: What mechanics or stuff you would like to keep from BK?

Post by kwok »

I think that the spearhead mod actually addresses this by forcing required vision on the bombard area. It makes for every interesting dynamics when it comes to arty. Not suggesting it, just putting an idea out there.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MrEasyUK

Post by MrEasyUK »

Brit Artilery, you can make two standard arty pieces without sandbags, before you could make more, now you cant delete the standard brit arty units to relocate them, you should be able to atleast delete these usits to move them when your over the pop cap.

Spotters in the brit tree used to have camo now they dont, bring back the camo option for spotters would be nice, BK has the magic lacking in the standard game and mods but I have to say you have realy nerfed the Brit Arty Doctrine.

The cost of the Brit arty units with sand bags is more expensive than without but yet they dont have the same range as the units with sand bags, could do with a tweak, I appreciate you dont want too much arty, but that was the beauty of a Brit Arty doctrine.

MrEasyUK

Post by MrEasyUK »

AT Guns in the Blitz Doc for sure, cant understand why it has no form of decent AT.

jj598964

Post by jj598964 »

that is a good post ... and i agree with the third comment
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

WanderingAlbatross

Post by WanderingAlbatross »

Pretty much everything has to be atoned, like many other said, CoH2 is way off from CoH1.

The vanilla game itself in general felt like an average RTS in 2000s, not a single bit as evolutionary as CoH1 was.
The UI panels, unit animation / action response times and graphics style change from crisp and realistic to somewhat sloppy blur were among the worst changes.
I think the title has been dead since CoH2, this "thing" only resembles in name. If there is any chances the title can be brought back to its original spirit, its going be this mod, but that's a damning amount of work, essentially remaking the game if they allow to do so with given tool-sets.