SE doc T3 & T4

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

SE doc T3 & T4

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

i noticed that SE 3rd & 4th buildings become ridiculously cheap after u advance to T2 compared to other PE docs, is this intended? Or actually a glitch?

Warhawks97

Re: SE doc T3 & T4

Post by Warhawks97 »

Its been like this for quite some time already.

I think i already mentioned it in a topic about PE building, tiering and tecing in general. Aside from that you have units sometimes appearing in the TH command, sometimes in the TS command, depending on doctrine.

Also i think if you want to spare 10 tec fuel in general, you have to build the cheaper building that costs just 50 fuel. The other one which costs 20 will drop down to 20 fuel anyways. The other way arround you would pay 60 and 20 fuel instead of 50 and 20.

PE unit placment and tec is just the worst ive ever seen in any coh game and mod.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

if we touch SE tiering and change it as it is right now, this doc will be demloished from the battlefield.
SE is even with the cheap tiering such a slow doc, that if you change tiering it is absolutely unplayable unless in 4v4s.
Nerf Mencius

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 23:16
i noticed that SE 3rd & 4th buildings become ridiculously cheap after u advance to T2 compared to other PE docs, is this intended? Or actually a glitch?
The cost reduction is there because people complained that usually doctrine really needs either just tank hunters or just tanks and then the other building is often not build because it has a full cost but produces only 2 units.

E.g. if you play TS and go down the tank unlock path, the "TD" building gives you what? Marder III and JPIV L48. Your playstyle should be focused on tanks in this case but if you need a tank destroyer, you would need to pay the full building cost just to get access to 2 units. In SE it is similar. After JPIV was removed from Luft, the TD building would literally offer just Marder III which is already a unit that is wastly underused and so nobody would invest into a building that gives a unit you're most likely not gonna use (also because you can get the 75mm Puma that literally has the same purpose). So for Luft we moved the Marder to the tank building and removed the TD.

So yes, it is intended. If you get the tank building first, the cost of TD building drops down. If you get the TD building first, the tank building cost goes down.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:
07 Jan 2022, 11:36
Krieger Blitzer wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 23:16
The cost reduction is there because people complained that usually doctrine really needs either just tank hunters or just tanks and then the other building is often not build because it has a full cost but produces only 2 units.

E.g. if you play TS and go down the tank unlock path, the "TD" building gives you what? Marder III and JPIV L48. Your playstyle should be focused on tanks in this case but if you need a tank destroyer, you would need to pay the full building cost just to get access to 2 units. In SE it is similar. After JPIV was removed from Luft, the TD building would literally offer just Marder III which is already a unit that is wastly underused and so nobody would invest into a building that gives a unit you're most likely not gonna use (also because you can get the 75mm Puma that literally has the same purpose). So for Luft we moved the Marder to the tank building and removed the TD.

So yes, it is intended. If you get the tank building first, the cost of TD building drops down. If you get the TD building first, the tank building cost goes down.
Meanwhile the logistic company is cramped with stuff although it is actually only for logistical support......

I made at least two topics about it but could only find one. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4109

A solution would be to add stuff and upgrades to these buildings.
Build more AA Walderschmidt