Two x Tank Commander Ideas + Officer in Bike/Jeep/Schwimm

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Walderschmidt

Two x Tank Commander Ideas + Officer in Bike/Jeep/Schwimm

Post by Walderschmidt »

1) Tank Commanders in Tanks give back normal medium tank/TD line of sight.

2) Tank Commanders in Pumas/Grayhounds give recon ability or LOS boost in addition to normal stats

3) Officers in bikes/jeeps/schwimms provide los boost

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Two x Tank Commander Ideas + Officer in Bike/Jeep/Schwimm

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I think officers in bikes\Schwim & jeeps already provide LOS boost & makes them detect hidden units even better.

Currently, tank commanders already give back normal sight to tanks.

Not in favor of adding TC to light vehicles.

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

I like the idea of adding TC to light vehicles. It'd reward players that go for light vehicles instead of rushing for tanks by allowing them to have substantially stronger tanks once they do finally build them.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Why was LOS changed in a first place? Why do you need bigger LOS on anything listed above.., now? Why more micro involved with TC is somehow fun?

I am every against additional Recon abilities anywhere like that. It will not stimulate game for anything, just more frustration.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 08:39
Why was LOS changed in a first place? Why do you need bigger LOS on anything listed above.., now? Why more micro involved with TC is somehow fun?

I am every against additional Recon abilities anywhere like that. It will not stimulate game for anything, just more frustration.
your wired.
First you want crawling to go, than you want to reduce recons?

So you want to absolutely 0 vision, make the game more frustrating and remove good counters to fun mechanics and remove the mechanix aswell.

Its preference, but i am yet completely against anything you suggested or talking about in your last atleast 10 post. Nothing personal.

I would like to see TCs in light tanks, to give them additional reasoning in later stages.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Reduce recons? where?
Where did I say to remove Crawling? I've said, that is prevalent in majority of games and simply leads for more arty usage. Blobs are invisible now.

You literally misread my words and that seems just the way it will be.

I asked why was LOS initially reduced, so we reinflate it with additional something somehow now? Why does he propose it in a first place?
You can use ur Tank commander on variety of t2-3/motorpool units already. What is the thing now?

I dont care what you personally or not against, like whatever. Did not even ask, as you apparently don't know the game as much, that you are supporting change without reasoning.

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

13 Jan 2022, 18:13

I asked why was LOS initially reduced, so we reinflate it with additional something somehow now? Why does he propose it in a first place?
The original proposal to tank LOS: make tank breakthroughs need inf support for sporting targets and punishing '1-unit' army composition.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

13 Jan 2022, 18:13
Reduce recons? where?
Where did I say to remove Crawling? I've said, that is prevalent in majority of games and simply leads for more arty usage. Blobs are invisible now.

You literally misread my words and that seems just the way it will be.

You can use ur Tank commander on variety of t2-3/motorpool units already. What is the thing now?

I dont care what you personally or not against, like whatever. Did not even ask, as you apparently don't know the game as much, that you are supporting change without reasoning.
you get a lol from me.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

That is the level of reasoning behind the thread, u'r pity lol.

Again, you interpret words the way you wanted and tried to oppose, no construct idea, just "Agree to change".
Something that already exist in the game and/or not working/won't work under condition of recent gameplay.

Why changing? What caused it? Does not matter. Just agree to change.

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Walderschmidt wrote:
19 Dec 2021, 05:24
1) Tank Commanders in Tanks give back normal medium tank/TD line of sight.

2) Tank Commanders in Pumas/Grayhounds give recon ability or LOS boost in addition to normal stats

3) Officers in bikes/jeeps/schwimms provide los boost

Wald
1) almost everyone uses a tank with a tank commander so by doing this you will ruin the purpose of the change (have tanks support infantry and not killing everything by themselves)
2) vet 3 TC (-20%damage reduction) in greyhound or puma? No thank you. M8 and 50 puma are already really strong on their own without any boost from TC being able to take first medium AT gun shot and retreat. If you want to boost you vehicles just use Command vehicles of faction they already give sight range as a bonus.
3) most officers now are 3 man teams except 2 WM docs and CW captain and I would like to see those go up to 3 man. Jeeps/schwimm/bike are anti scout units if you want a LoS boost then have spotter near your officer for a 25% LoS boost which should be enough.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

its not like i made 2 or 3 post already for light tanks and their role.
Made 10 times the reasoning in other post why it should work as a change.

Your just not reading anything, going to a random post and hate, beeing sarcastic and often dont write in a senseful sentence. This isnt an insult or something personal, but its sometimes not understandable from my side.

Gonna ignore your post from now.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

I dont know what u want or why u always mention this "nothing personal" thing. I never asked your personal opinion on anything I said/or comment, nor I disregarded u on purpose.

I stated things, that are already in the game and see no point of agreeing and dissagrying with anything. This changes are non-sense/nor they would stimulate players for anything (agains, TC is already there for ages and no use inside available units).
Aside of any dry numbers this would mess in a first place, that mr. Tarak already placed.

You guys want same opinions all the time, I don't share neither attitude of that nor same opinion. Just as simple.

You may ignore whatever, but again, if that was nothing personal, then don't make it.
Cheers

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Haveing manners is something different.

I just made clear, that many post werent understandable for me because of your poor language, thats all. People tend to take it personal, thats why i wrote it. Nothing wrong with it when you cant wite it as you want on a different language. I make tons mistakes myself.

You making standpoints especially with your you dont know the game as much, or suggesting changes without reasoning.
There are 2 or 3 post from me already here on the forum where you can read why this suggestion ( overhaul from light vehicles in general) is senseful and reasonable. If you dont like the reason thats your thing, but dont claim false arguments without seeing the whole picture or overall intention of somebody. I am not going to write on every suggestion my opinion again and again, thats why my post are so short in agreement here and also the reason why i wrote you get a lol from me.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Consti255 wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:03

Gonna ignore your post from now.
Persistance. Is clear.

I literally pointed that:

It is in the game already - nothing to stimulate with that. What do you want to change?

If you agree to change something, that already there, how should I measure your knowledge of the game then? Tell me.
I even stated, that I'm nowhere a person against any change, unless post consist of nothing but "Idea" without problem to be resolved/critical situation.

If there is no problem, what are you trying to resolve and agree about? I made direct questions that are clear in no matter my language lvl is.
I asked like 3 times Why do you want to change it? I did not even ask you, this post is made not by you. I don't know why you are stick to me.

You called me wired, turned to lol and gave me cringe, however it is me somehow being a core of irritation here.

P.S. Just a small remark, you say I dismissed reading through anything you wrote or had thinking on recently.
See.., irony is, nobody agreed on any changes you are trying to implicate under few threads you over, are they not getting it too?

I was interested to find a core of Why you are thinking the way that X needs to be changed. I was asking direct questions, maybe you don't like the form? whatever, I never asked your opinion on that, again. Not interested to know about your feelings here.