[FAQ] Common Problems, read before posting!

Do you have a problem with the mod? Ask here for help. But read the pinned topics, so that your request can be dealt quick with.
mofetagalactica

Re: [FAQ] Common Problems, read before posting!

Post by mofetagalactica »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:did you tried to re-install all games and mods? do you have EaW mod?

yes i already said that, and no i don't have EaW.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

do you have direct 9 in your game?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

MarKr wrote:Yes, but what Pblitz meant was that most people don't have this problem and only a few do. If there was a problem within the game files everyone would experience this. That suggests that the issue is coming from the side of the users that experience the problem.

it's true that not everyone is experiencing this problem with the 76 Sherman gunner, and personally I never experienced it.
However; I think it's safe to say that people never complained about such an issue BEFORE the introduction of the new skins for US tanks.
So, I actually think there might be something wrong with the textures of the gunner itself...

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Who except Mofe is experiencing the same problem? Is there anybody here who has the same problem?

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

I believe before the last patch (right after the new model or whatever was presented), i had this issue appearing from time to time, not every tank, produced in one match had this pink gunner, or for me, it was just "shooting square" instead. Also, i think there was pink "Error" text on the place, where uprage sandbags must have been placed.

It just i never paid much attention and thing long fixed for me, somehow.

I havent reinstalled or changed any ingame graphx settings for this, just happened and just gone.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Square? Hmm this is an .abp issue then, thx for the feedback.
It seems on some system the .abp file is corrupted, or read badly, i’ll check that.

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Yea, but its been some time ago, so i cant get screenshot or anything sadly, but again, patch after that(?) fixed it for me, and i havent seen it again.

Though more common thing was that after Upgrading .50 cal for sherman i had literal "Error" sign over place where it was supposed to be, cant tell if that was still actively shooting or not, i simply cant remember.

Thanks for reading all the feedbacks to u guys :)
"You can argue only with like-minded people"