3v3 RA doc

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

3v3 RA doc

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Been a long while, but there we go again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlcC4o92NJY

SnapShot.jpg

Enjoy!
v5.3.0

Warhawks97

Re: 3v3 RA doc

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tank rush, arty rush. 8 mins till first arty. Thats a record in how long it took to appear.

Perhaps try to end the game faster when you got the chance. Ete and his boys played soo poorly early on. All you had to get was 6 pdrs and HMG´s to pin them in their own territory. But they could push back with vehicles and tanks because just "raided" them.

From then onwards it was the typicall rush for tanks and anti tank weapons and arty. Axis did skip mortars entirely and went right for walking stuka lol. And Otto went straight for a Jumbo and Jackson.
So, another typicall day in BK i might say.

min 48:01: ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT INCOMING!

Also, the poor inf in this game. Literally only cannon fodder trying in dispair to destroy tanks.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 22:59
Tank rush, arty rush. 8 mins till first arty. Thats a record in how long it took to appear.
All sorts of weapons were used effectively.. starting from elite inf, to medium tanks & heavy tanks as well as arty and off map abilities.
We won cause we had better team co-ordination.

So, what's wrong when all weapons are in use? Or do you just want inf only mode?
Warhawks97 wrote:
25 Mar 2022, 22:59
min 48:01: ORBITAL BOMBARDMENT INCOMING!

Also, the poor inf in this game. Literally only cannon fodder trying in dispair to destroy tanks.
The "orbital bombardment" costed him 6 CP & 200 ammo, yet killed only the already 1% SP and a Crusader.. most other tanks remained alive, the bombardment failed to push us backward.

There were 3x Vet4 inf units on the Allied side during this game, and 4x Vet4 Axis inf units... So, i am not sure what do u mean by cannon fodder.
Also the number of tanks that got destroyed by inf was very high... Specifically the Churchills.
There was a Vet4 Axis AT team, Vet4 Heavy PzGrens & Vet4 RE sappers as well as Vet4 Bazooka team.

Viper

Post by Viper »

this one is very good game. i like how you played on all three fronts supporting your mates. one day and this video is already blowing up. game was very fun to watch and there was so much combat and dynamic war............more like this.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Minute 19:17.

Why does things like this even exist. A tank instantly converting into a race car (in reverse gear which is even worse) just drive away from a fight it couldnt win. I know its because of balance sake that tanks have a reverse gear in BK that didnt had one, but things like this are just over the top, they are aswell a no brainer button if you made a mistake.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4571&p=41276&hilit ... eed#p41276
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4756&p=42900#p42900
Nerf Mencius