2v2 Martainville [5.3.0] Wurf, Wald, Otto, & Tiger

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

2v2 Martainville [5.3.0] Wurf, Wald, Otto, & Tiger

Post by Walderschmidt »

A good 2v2 game that could have gone either way - towards the end there were two turning points:

1) A baserape attack that was foiled and prevented an unrecoverable loss
2) A base rape attack that was mortally successful, deciding the match in the aftermath.
2v2 Martainville vs Tiger.PNG
2v2 Martainville vs Tiger.PNG (9.29 KiB) Viewed 377 times
4p_martainville.2022-03-09.18-27-01.rec
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 13 times
Enjoy!

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Re: 2v2 Martainville [5.3.0] Wurf, Wald, Otto, & Tiger

Post by Warhawks97 »

i wonder why you dont spend your MP in the early stages of the game to put up more pressure. Also one nice start as WH is to start with a Halftrack giving you a mobile MG for 15 mun and front reinforcment options. That way you dont have to give up ground in every retreat and keep up a bit more pressure. On the other hand, the 37 mm HT was a nice pick, however i think it requires some tec before you can load HE.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Re: 2v2 Martainville [5.3.0] Wurf, Wald, Otto, & Tiger

Post by Walderschmidt »

Warhawks97 wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 18:58
i wonder why you dont spend your MP in the early stages of the game to put up more pressure. Also one nice start as WH is to start with a Halftrack giving you a mobile MG for 15 mun and front reinforcment options. That way you dont have to give up ground in every retreat and keep up a bit more pressure. On the other hand, the 37 mm HT was a nice pick, however i think it requires some tec before you can load HE.
It requires unlocking skirmish phase before you get HE mode.

I didn’t get halftrack because I don’t like buying the HT and then buying the stormtrooper halftrack later (redundancy). Also, I thought about making an FHQ but got distracted.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL