5.2.8 TH

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

5.2.8 TH

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Playing 2 consecutive games as Panzer Support doctrine, tank hunter path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ACcLoE7sk

SnapShot.jpg

Overall, 5.2.8 seems to be a good improvement from 5.2.7 so far.

Warhawks97

Re: 5.2.8 TH

Post by Warhawks97 »

In the first match, as TS doc, always get vehicles. Unlock the vehicle bonus for infantry and you can literally sprint non stop. Puma with pak 40, medic HT, scout cars, 20 mm cars, they all provide you these bonuses. So you can always outmaneuver and outrun enemie infantry.

The IV/70 was not needed vs AB doc and basic shermans. Pak Puma and 20 mm car (or cheap marders) are enough as anti tank back up.
You simply got way too many TD´s and playing reactionary while not providing the TD´s to places where they were needed.

The prop doc player also went for Tigers for whatever reason. He had to spam inf and arty to push allied defenses while you would provide cheap TD´s against the churchills when needed while fighting enemie inf with vehicles. Vehicle off map strike is also very good to take out particular targets like high vet inf squads or weapon crews.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The first game i felt like i should have been Luft doc to begin with, or i should have swapped for the other side to fight Churchills with my TDs while the propaganda player would have fought the AB player on my side instead.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
16 Jun 2021, 19:28
The first game i felt like i should have been Luft doc to begin with, or i should have swapped for the other side to fight Churchills with my TDs while the propaganda player would have fought the AB player on my side instead.
the choice wasnt bad. Sure, someone could have gone luft. But usually Ostwind, cheap inf and 20 mm cars would handle AB. As said, TS doc does well vs inf docs with its vehicles.
Build more AA Walderschmidt