Def doc

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Def doc

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Playing as Def doc in a serious game, vs Sgtsmith & Warhawks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuj3XWMqH4

SnapShot.jpg

Despite i am not so much of a Def doc player, but thought i could still make up for a fight.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Def doc

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Great game! I think that Axis lost it because Red tried way to hard with Pz4 spam, which is pretty much always a fail strategy. A Panther at minute 30 could finish the game really quick.

Sgtsmith501

Post by Sgtsmith501 »

I'd say if you're going with defensive get a heavy med bunker/pillbox around or near one of the important contested points like the left or right side fuels and stick an MG in there. Things are so darn tough and of course eventually the medics will get you some zombie grens (if my memory serves me correctly, been a while since I used wehr)

Sgtsmith501

Post by Sgtsmith501 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:04
Great game! I think that Axis lost it because Red tried way to hard with Pz4 spam, which is pretty much always a fail strategy. A Panther at minute 30 could finish the game really quick.
I mean it was working decently well against me because he had a panzwerfer to knock out my 17pdrs. Eventually I did kill it but it did help cement his hold on the fuel

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Sgtsmith501 wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:23
I'd say if you're going with defensive get a heavy med bunker/pillbox around or near one of the important contested points like the left or right side fuels and stick an MG in there. Things are so darn tough and of course eventually the medics will get you some zombie grens (if my memory serves me correctly, been a while since I used wehr)
1) You can no longer stick an MG into a heavy med bunker.

2) You get zombie volks, no longer zombie grens.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Sgtsmith501

Post by Sgtsmith501 »

Walderschmidt wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:38
Sgtsmith501 wrote:
25 May 2021, 21:23
1) You can no longer stick an MG into a heavy med bunker.

2) You get zombie volks, no longer zombie grens.

Wald
#feelsbadman

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Smith and me helped each other more often. Red and tiger played basically their own games. A med and rep bunker on reds side would have helped him a lot.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

great game. Was fun to watch you guys playing!
Nerf Mencius

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

ive watched now the full game.

Tigar was floating fuel pretty much everytime. One JP4/70 or a nashorn wouldve helped Red ALOT.
This E8 and Jumbo were making big big trouble.
Hawks and Smith had a way better teamplay and helped them out when a side was tending to break.
Well played by them both.
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tigar should hae build tree 20 mm HT as aa defense accross the map and, as said, rep bunker and med bunker on reds side. Red made good pressure with pumas since smith didnt use Boys AT. Ive send my 57 mm HT over to him which kept pumas in check for a while so that smith could rebuild his forces. But then i lost my stuart and Greyhound to that 28 mm unit and the pathfinding of the greyhound was just fucking aids. In hindsight should have build simply a second 57 mm AT for myself to protect my greyhound and stuart against that stupid 28 mm HT.

The 105 sherman also did a good job. Its HE does a great deal of damage to stationary tanks like tank IV´s and it also whiped to volks squad in a single shot. Pretty cool unit that died to a stug when i was busy elsewhere.
Build more AA Walderschmidt