5.27 2V2 on High Valley

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sgtsmith501

5.27 2V2 on High Valley

Post by Sgtsmith501 »

Usually I'd opt to not have a relatively new player on my team but kurt's been an old friend for a while and used to play bk with me way back when. Fought Old and panzerflower (whom is apparently sparkles by their own account) and my god what a slugfest. Feel free to offer advice aside from don't float res (especially for kurt) but early game we struggled badly vs a creeping advance of mortars and what seemed like every sniper looking for Vasily Zaytsev. The tide only started to shift when the churchills awoke and I doubt we'd of had any real chance without them. Also thanks to Warhawks for reminding me how useful tulip shermans are. And of course a little bit of 'Churchill MKVII OP' sprinkled in from the axis :D
Attachments
4p_highvalley.2021-05-25.17-56-18.rec
(3.13 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

Warhawks97

Re: 5.27 2V2 on High Valley

Post by Warhawks97 »

What kurt had to do:

1. Supply yard much sooner
2. Shermans when he had 1000 MP and max fuel
3. 75 mm HT earlier
4. OP ammo earlier to maintain arty
5. Better use of recons
6. Dont tec rangers when enemie has only inf and heavy tanks. Go shermans and emplacments and you can get easy 17 pdr

Idk how much experience he has, but perhaps he should play a bit more often vs bots to see what unit is good for what.
Build more AA Walderschmidt