BETA [5.2.7] 2v2 Neuville - Kwok, Wald, Mencius, & CGarr

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

BETA [5.2.7] 2v2 Neuville - Kwok, Wald, Mencius, & CGarr

Post by Walderschmidt »

Stats Card 2v2 Neuville.PNG
Stats Card 2v2 Neuville.PNG (9.65 KiB) Viewed 363 times
This was a good game that demonstrates how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And it's pretty much my fault. If I didn't sound like such a whiny bitch at the end when I rage quit because I was mad about the performance of my Jacksons, I'd upload the video too. I don't think I was really using them well so no comment on the new changes other than they feel better than before with the more appropriate acceleration stats they have.

The first good thing I did well was I went infantry doctrine instead of armor doctrine. Everyone knows I love armor doc and Mencius for sure knows that. So I went infantry and double .50 cal jeep. The early game saw Kwok and I 2v1 Mencius and as we destroyed him also CGarr to an extent. The problem was, our stunning early victories contained the seeds of our defeat. Namely, I floated a ton of resources because I wasn't making sure that I was techining up whilst I was microing. I could have easily gotten another rifle squad or a sniper or a mortar or anything and immediately capped the Axis fuel. And had I done that while I was microing to transition from the early game to locking down the Axis fuel, it would have been game over in relatively short order. But I did not do that.

My second mistake was that I didn't quite stick in my lane. I kept fighting on Kwok's side of the map wanting to recreate the 2v1 from earlier in game to kill stuff. But this meant that I didn't exert hardly any pressure on the Axis fuel which led to them getting tanks and stalling for enough time to accumulate critical mass.

My third mistake, was that I floated too many resources which meant that Kwok was strapped for manpower and overtime became outnumbered and fought 2v1 at times, essentially reversing the fortunes of our teams from the early game. This stemmed from me focusing on micro so much to the detriment of nearly everything else.
4P_NEUVILLE_BETA.2021-03-31.10-30-32.rec
(512.76 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Re: BETA [5.2.7] 2v2 Neuville - Kwok, Wald, Mencius, & CGarr

Post by Warhawks97 »

I noticed that many players float lots of mp while the team gets strapped. I don't get how players run at 1500 mp or more while the team gets beaten hard.
Build more AA Walderschmidt