What did i wrong? 2 v2

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

What did i wrong? 2 v2

Post by Warhawks97 »

Crazy 2 vs 2 game.

Armor (me)
martinfrield (inf)

vs

Tokota (BK)
Frost (PE)

It was a lucky game for us and still losing so hard.

I have no fucking idea but winning the early game as US against aggressive axis players seems to be impossible to me. No matter how teams and docs are. If the axis go aggressive, you get your ass kicked.

And no, dont tell me play HR games. That makes things even worse and games shorter. So pls, if anyone is so kind what i should do better. If i play more defensive early on as US i lose right away.

The entire early game as US is nothing but a race against the clock. Would like to hear all the smartasses. US early game is nothing but a struggle. Like on wrong step and an 37 mm HE blasts you from afar or shwimmwagen mows down your squad in a burst and shit like that.

And i think i did a decent job early on, completely dominating my enemie.

And just last night, mencius beat me, wald and kwok basically in a 1 vs 3 with PE on HR settings.

And that fucking supply yard. Its so cruical but you just cant get it when your enemie manages to only keep the fuel neutral.
Attachments
4p_martainville.2021-03-22.19-52-33.rec
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 22 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Re: What did i wrong? 2 v2

Post by Consti255 »

Yeah the supplyyard is kinda wired.
I comes so late to have much off an impact.
Normally you can afford it and the upgrades when you are already winning.
Building it in a game where you are behind is so greedy because one lost sherman or AT and you are done for.
I often even forget it even if it is that important because i need to spend so much ressources on units to not get steamrolled by Stugs + Stubby P IV or
P IIIs.
Nerf Mencius

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

You were doing good till the PE clown 🤡 car circus came to your side and you had to retreat, low res you have to choose between infantry or AT to counter them.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MEFISTO wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 21:03
You were doing good till the PE clown 🤡 car circus came to your side and you had to retreat, low res you have to choose between infantry or AT to counter them.

HR didnt make things better. HR is PE prime time because you face 3 inf squads, HT and AT assault gun at once.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Warhawks97 wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 21:21
MEFISTO wrote:
24 Mar 2021, 21:03

HR didnt make things better. HR is PE prime time because you face 3 inf squads, HT and AT assault gun at once.
I know but when you play low res you have to guess or pray to make the right units, if you go for 2 AT to avoid clowns car circus and they spam infantry you are done in less than 5 minutes, if you go for infantry and they for clowns car circus you ass is naked. In high res you can make RM with grenade launchers or 50call jeep, zooka jeep or 2 AT and some infantry to hold even a mortar can help, low res your are naked any ways vs PE unless you play CW.