(3v3) TAVARES, Egungun, SPARROW

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sparrow

(3v3) TAVARES, Egungun, SPARROW

Post by Sparrow »

Hi all. This was a good fight, playing this time with axis. It was a tremendous encounter vs the spam of infantry from the allies. We were almost defeated, but i will invite you to watch how we made it at the end.

Allies:
Crow_Tattoo (RAFT)
Dick Winters (Airborne)
Dema (Infantry)

Axis:
TAVARES (Propaganda)
Egungun (Defensive)
SPARROW (Lufftwaffen)

Map: La Fiere 3v3 revised

Cheers, and feel free to comment your opinion if you want
6p_lafiere.2021-03-02.00-14-09.rec
(6.27 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
IMG-20210302-WA0000.jpeg
Last edited by Sparrow on 03 Mar 2021, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Re: (3v3) TAVARES, Egungun, SPARROW

Post by Warhawks97 »

Nice game. But can someone tell Dema and Winters pls that they need a supply yard? Dema dropped to less than 250 MP per min.

Winters never got any.

@Kwok:
Watch this.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Warhawks97 wrote:
02 Mar 2021, 23:37
Nice game. But can someone tell Dema and Winters pls that they need a supply yard? Dema dropped to less than 250 MP per min.

Winters never got any.

@Kwok:
Watch this.
That was a big mistake, the supplay yard is indeed necesary for allies.

Beside, a rush of heavy panzer and our defences against infantry and Airborne units were able to stop their attacks and finally overpowere their units in the late game.

The result of the match would be different, If Dema would have played a bit more agressive.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sparrow wrote:
03 Mar 2021, 14:47

The result of the match would be different, If Dema would have played a bit more agressive.

True. He had for a long time an army large as over 80 popcap. Strong defense but then he didnt get supply yard for a long time. I think only when he needed the Jackson he got any. By this time he spared over 2500 MP. I was like wtf.

At the end he basebombed. That he lost this was his very own fault.

Winters could have also used his M10 more aggressively with his AB push. He could have killed the AA units that killed his inf.

But one thing i noticed is that many players dont really combine infantry and tank movments, thus losing unneccessary many units.
Build more AA Walderschmidt