[5.2.5] 2v2 Martainville - Good Armor Doc Gameplay

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

[5.2.5] 2v2 Martainville - Good Armor Doc Gameplay

Post by Walderschmidt »

5.2.5. Martainville 2v2 win 23 Jan 2021.PNG
5.2.5. Martainville 2v2 win 23 Jan 2021.PNG (9.18 KiB) Viewed 753 times
A short 30 min game where Tiger and I beat Panzer Alcon and Sparrow.

After Sparrow successfully repelled me off his fuel point I went to Tiger's side to help him out on his side to secure one fuel and I OP'd it soon after. I then rushed an HE Sherman to take advantage of no hard AT on that side to try to push Alcon back to his base and succeeded, but lost my Sherman in the process when he sandwiched it between a shrek squad and a volksturm with a faust. My M10 managed to kill a PIV F2 that came out shortly after that and a PIII N before getting killed by a Stug.

Tiger then decided he needed to attack the left side and have me hold he right side. But I saw that Sparrow didn't have much on that side either, so I brought up my tanks to help mop up that side. With both fuels in hand, I pushed my tanks to the Axis base and ended the game about 5-10 minutes after with 2 E8s and an HE Sherman.
5.2.5 Martainville 2v2 Tiger & I win.jpg
All in all, good game Sparrow and Panzer Alcon! Well played Tiger, you were the perfect infantry support.
4p_martainville.2021-01-23.21-49-24.rec
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Sparrow

Re: [5.2.5] 2v2 Martainville - Good Armor Doc Gameplay

Post by Sparrow »

it was a good match,. but I was the one woth propaganda and Panzer went BK. I should play more as axis, I am the half of player as Axis than what I am Allies. But we were overpowered. Well played.
Cheers bro

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Short Story:
Panzer Alcon threw the game away.
He never OPed fuel or Ammo, camped behind two HMG´s, Sniper, AT squad and a missplaced recon. So The Majority of its investments were inactive. He played purely reactionary and never attempted to push his side to force his opponent to shift units which then could tag team sparrow all the time.

He could have exploited walds side easily with recons and some cheap volks squads but he never did anything alike. He could have pushed with tanks but couldnt because he didnt upgrade the fuel nor did he unlock any untill it was too late. He was only playing reactionary.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Only had the chance to finally upload this game just now.. posting it here since there is a topic for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVtbFcvXg0Q

SnapShot.jpg

it was a good game so far, and good use of Armor doctrine Walder, specifically that vet4 Easy8 Sherman.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Thanks Tiger!

My desktop is fixed so I will be recording videos again. :)

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL