Real quality vs quality battle, mega fun, must see

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Real quality vs quality battle, mega fun, must see

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Well, that just was one of the most amazing battles i ever had in BK, thousand of deaths, tanks, planes.

Teams:

Alies:
Me (Airborne) 110 000
Dr. Zhivago (Infantry) 80 000
Terence (Tanks) 60 000

As you can see, we played 3 USA, which might be crazy decision in pvp and it was really hard at the beginning, but in late game pure fun started, you will see dozens of units and atacks from both sides.

Axis:
Shutlkonig (Terror) 60 000
Hanibal (Blitzkrieg) 49 000
Miesepeter (Luft) 57 000

Notice that there were now arty docs ( OMG YES!) thats why match is very dinamic and agressive.

What you will see here:
-vet. 5 101s units
-pure usa spam
-helping mates with res drop ( and effective use of heavy weapons from containers)
-nice VT using by infantry doc
-vet. 4 howitzers (LOL)
-countering german heavies without brits priests and 17 pounders
-hundreds of soldiers masacrew
-airborne at help (i had 8 at guns on field at the same time)

Recommended to all bk lovers, discuss:)
Attachments
temp.rec
(5.7 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Real quality vs quality battle, mega fun, must see

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

What's the point then of that pointless topic I can see around regarding the Airborne doctrine?! Fragmentation bomb airstrikes were effective on most cases and the US Airborne squads were so deadly like hell although that actually they are not supposed to become anyhow 'Elite troops!' or I mean that historically they weren't as veteran as Commandos, Rangers or Fallschirmjäger squads...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

would be nice to see inf and vehicle K/D and gathered res. I gonna watch it. Esspecially the fuel income would have been nice to be visible and also produced Tanks/Vehicles in comparision.

But very lucky that you got a game without arty docs and axis went right into the grenadier trap:D They just got buffed and effective and all go for it^^. At least in early game nobody consideres to go for tanks and all went for inf and grens. Also it seems that they are not sure what they shall do. Defending or attacking. They send a few single squads right into death without doing it by following a hard push tactic and holding lot of stuff back. So neither effective offensive gameplay nor defensive. Right after 18 mins you had luck that hanibal isnt an experienced BK doc player. He wasted stormtoopers in houses and after 18 mins he could have steamroled all of you with massive tank IV spam.

Also Zhivago may could consider to use his res a bit more effective. He had like 1000 mp after 15 mins in reserve but not using it as inf doc. Inf doc has not much that requires such a res storage. Few vehicles could have avoided the risky situation in minute 18.

Srsly... a single or two sd2 mines insta whipe out a ranger squad and immobilizing every tank on the field. Supposed as anti inf mines they are a way too effective against vehicles and tanks. Also no other mines can whipe out an entire squad but a single sd2 can? If i checked correctly its 225 gram of He each. A Stiehlhandgranate 595g but their AOE and damage is by far less and never immobilizes Tanks. Its very weird this sd2. Haha... the sd2 next to pak got shooten by engineers and blowing UP the pak entirely.... better than a 75 mm HE round... lmfao. Units often do suicide when shooting the mines above their heads or to those lying next to them. Maybe units should not shoot at those mines in order to stop this suicide by shooting the mines.

min 24: why is the marder shooting twice as fast as a sherman without any stationary mode?oO

Min:33 the first 33 mins are looking like usual. You got lucky by helping each other while enemies did not and their attacks were uncoordinated. All 3 of you had to help each other and the jumbos acted like the Tigers did in ww2 by being send from one threaten area to another. So it was often a 3 vs 1 where one axis player forced you to go backwards. And axis tanks driving always forward, allis only backwards. Maybe we can remove a forward gear for alli tanks and add an additional backward gear^^.

Min 38... the first "attack" from allied..... i got already tired by waiting for this moment.

Min 49: Ok, right after 45-50 mins the quantity goes to allis favor but just coz axis wasted crazy much in their offense. Terence got a few tanks now but not a single supply yard upgrade used and the number of tanks is painfull low for a supposed quantity doc. He might have used the 247 fuel for more tanks OR for supply yard. Booth would be hard to get. The US took controle of the game but the first 40 mins were just reactive and the lines thin and close to collapse.

It looks like that the balance in this game and of US units is made for the very late game quantity/quality balance. Means that US late game spam is the one which is supposed to fight off axis in standard games like this. Issue are the first 30 mins of the game which is troublesome for US and teamplay and skill are the best friends at that time for US player.

Finally it would be great to see the cal 30 emplacment in inf doc as well. The cal 50 is pretty expensive for the earlier stage of the game. So in early game inf doc could build the cal 30 and in late game the cal 50 when having enough res.

AB bomber patrole is the most expensive "fear them away ability" lol. Activated 3 times and just screwed them away.....

Epic 82nd bazooka fail: "Elite troops" with m6a3c missiles in their zooks fail to kill a silly stug III....
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 02 Feb 2015, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Well, ye, that's the main thing which bothers me in USA gameplay. In first 25 mins you can only stay in reactional mode, cause all axis units are just slightly expensive, but twice more effective:
Schwimwagen inf basher 250 mp - stupid jeep 240 mp
Offensive pak with HE 200 mp - pak with schrapnel shot 200 mp
Mg42 350 mp - Vickers 270 mp (when mg...i dunno, at least 3 times better)
Grens 400 - Rangers 360 (with mp44 grens are smahing rangers on all distances)
Early non CP arty in all axis docs - The only british arty halftruck
Pz4 45 fuel - E8 52 fuel ( and Sherman without sandbags and TC is just a frag for every axis unit)
and many other examples....

My 300 ammo patrools werent that bad actually....they did many inf kills + crippled\killed\forced to retreat all tanks, i dont feel that this ability is underpowered or something. Just need to solve problem with Thunderbolt bombs, very annoying how they sometimes do zero damage with direct hit at tank. You can also say exactly the same about Luft Henchel overwatch, peter used it once, terence just moved his tanks a bit back and lost only 1 Hellcat = even less effective than my strikes. I have an issue here, can we make this patrool round on ground invisible for enemies, its to easy to detect this patrools because of it, sometimes all enemies are reatreating before the first plane drop bombs.

But i honestly i dont have much problems with it, all this things are can be compensated by skill and alied features using (abilities support, early uping points with brits truck, emplacements and etc.). Though for bad skilled player USA gameplay is a real pain.

But in return having such a huge army with good res income in late game is somehow fun. Even look at my counterpart air player here (miesepeter Luft), when they still had half of map (so, we had access to equal amount of res) he had 3-4 Luft units, panzergrens, nebel, puma\flak sometimes, at the same time i had 7 Airborn squads, 5-8 Paks on front, 2 snipers, 75 mm howitzers, and still i always had 1000mp+ in reserve, i really didnt care about how many men i lost, because was reinforcing them instantly (couple of times i even suiceded my 101s and 82s, because wanter to make a new AT specialized guys with picked up schreks, btw, finally they killed Panther G). But for all that you pay a big price suffering in early and middle game.

Some words about axis team here:
I think they just went way too passive with their tanks in late game, and in whole, their atacks were very bad coordinated, separate inf\tanks\arty barages waves, without a single complete atack. Especially Shutlkonig was just staying arround with his panthers, althoug terror is a great offensive doc in late game ( Panther G atacking, detecting all units by its huge sight, stuka barrage, then grens with nebel VT, finally KT - very hard to stand against such rush combination). Also he didnt use fire nades, maybe because no ammo due to highly expensive stuka. At least all my airborne doc could be disabled with just 2 units - Panther G and Ostwind, they are really butchers of infantry, exactly thats why Airborne needs hellcat, 76mm paks only bouncing off german heavies, recoiless with zooks are working bad even against mid tanks, what to say about panthers and tigers.