E8 vs 76 Sherman

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

What should be change for the E8?

Phosphor shot
29%
Canister shot
14%
Replacement of the 76
29%
own idea (submit it down below)
14%
keep it as it is
14%

Total votes: 7

Consti255

E8 vs 76 Sherman

Post by Consti255 »

Hello Everyone,
i know we discussed this topic before, but i still think that the E8 is not worth getting over a 76 sherman right now because it doesnt offer overshadowing advantages for its cost and tier costs.

i throw in some thoughts and quick brainstorming so you cann poll or add something by yourself. Maybe you are even fine with the current E8 in the game.

1. Give the E8 the phophor shot so it can be used as a offensive strike force against much heavier targets when used in more numbers.
2 .Give it a big dick cannister shot with more lethality over the one from the Stuart and AT guns so it can use its mobility to kite enemy infantry.
3. Replace the Sherman 76 after the tiering and keep the cost from the 76 so the tiering is worth in any sort.

How are your thoughts about this topic again or do you have ideas on your own ?
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Re: E8 vs 76 Sherman

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I'd give it Rapid Shots at vet.1 (u can easily get this vet1 for all tanks after doc unlock).

Though, i wouldn't buff it too much as Shermans currently alrdy have advantage over Pz4s.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 12:41
I'd give it Rapid Shots at vet.1 (u can easily get this vet1 for all tanks after doc unlock).

Though, i wouldn't buff it too much as Shermans currently alrdy have advantage over Pz4s.
pretty cool idea.
Nerf Mencius

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

I would just have it replace the 76 Sherman at the same cost. Why have three different Shermans, and three different tanks with 76mm cannons?

That way the tiering is worth it, balance is not thrown off, and armor doctrine becomes a bit more unique.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL