FireStorm CP

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Krieger Blitzer

FireStorm CP

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Can we bring down the Firestorm CP requirement from 5 to 3 by unlinking it from the Arty branch on this beta?

I mean, it already has red flares alarm.. & it's not that devastating.

Viper

Re: FireStorm CP

Post by Viper »

+1 from me.......5cp is overpriced......you see red flares and your run away.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

I dont think it needs a CP cost change.
Its super strong vs defensive struktures and if you dont struggle with emplacement spam, you dont need it to unlock.
You have ENOUGH arty tools in this doctrine that you dont rely on off map call ins as much as other arty oriented docs.

Its a no for me that this ability gets changed and it should stay as a niche static breaker abilty.
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

Is Firestorm cost 5CP by itself? or is it a cumulative price within the Doctrine? I think this thread is about something else and I assume it will come up later (again) :D

It is very crucial not to think about the concept just by 1 peace of it. I believe within pre-historical Terror doctrine times it was 3CP(?) and was more useless, than Firestorm ability currently is within New times SE..with all the changes from those days.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Viper

Post by Viper »

Consti255 wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 15:49
I dont think it needs a CP cost change.
Its super strong vs defensive struktures and if you dont struggle with emplacement spam, you dont need it to unlock.
You have ENOUGH arty tools in this doctrine that you dont rely on off map call ins as much as other arty oriented docs.

Its a no for me that this ability gets changed and it should stay as a niche static breaker abilty.
super strong? pfffffffff

5cp is too much for this shitty ability
in addition, it is applied in the worst way possible.....

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Its a niche abitly which you can get if you face emplacement spam and it is very effective if you face such gamestyle.
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I actually don't mind if Firestorm would be 5 CP but currently it's not done in an ideal way, as it's more done in a "workaround" style.

Not to mention; the ability counts more to de-crewing stuff rather than killing them outright, thus.. i believe 3 CP would be enough.