Blitzkrieg Officer Suggestion - Mini Blitz Ability

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

Blitzkrieg Officer gets ‘mini Blitz’ ability

1) Yes
50%
2) No
50%
3) Other
No votes
4) Modify my suggestion
No votes

Total votes: 4

Walderschmidt

Blitzkrieg Officer Suggestion - Mini Blitz Ability

Post by Walderschmidt »

A lot of people think the “Blitz ability” for Blitz Doctrine is useless because it uses a huge amount of munitions in an already munition hungry doctrine and rarely comes out at a point where its usefulness justifies its cost.

So what if…upon unlocking it, the Blitzkrieg Hauptmann got an ability to give one unit the bonuses of the Blitzkrieg Power for 25 muni a pop?

Or 50?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

idliketoplaybetter

Re: Blitzkrieg Officer Suggestion - Mini Blitz Ability

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

I always find this argument of somethign being "expensive" kinda tricky..

Munition hungry doctrine that gives u tools, to effectively fight for a mapcontrol, that gives u said resourses.

What makes this ability too expensive, u spend ur muni on something else? so maybe u didnt need said ability. If needed, u bank for it and dont use another stuff. This is supposed to be a game of tradeoffs, not everything available at once?
Price point to me, is a question of duration of the specific round. Games had become significantly longer, for good or bad and sure some aspects of the doctrines (any btw), may seem out of use, but imo, that is again, perspective of how well utilised is gameplay.

Honestly not getting this.
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

CGarr

Re: Blitzkrieg Officer Suggestion - Mini Blitz Ability

Post by CGarr »

I'd rather see the bk officer get replaced by their stormtrooper officer squad. It would allow you to get some vet on it earlier and its a lot less squishy, so you can benefit from the passive buffs longer. The solo officer seems out of place on bk doc.