US Shotgun

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
tarakancheg

US Shotgun

Post by tarakancheg »

How about we swap riflemen 2xgrease gun upgrade for 1xshotgun only for infantry doctrine because it already has a lot of smgs in it.

Diablo

Re: US Shotgun

Post by Diablo »

Why not put it on page two (do rifles have a page two? :S) so it can be used with two grease gun upgrades for the ultimate close range experience.

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Diablo wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:32
Why not put it on page two (do rifles have a page two? :S) so it can be used with two grease gun upgrades for the ultimate close range experience.
We have CQB squad behind CP for that.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

I think a overall bigger implementation of the shotgun doesnt hurt. May it be the Combat Engineers or here the Riflemen.

Also, i think it is quite fitting into the Riflemen loadout and role in the Inf doc.
This could give Riflemen a pretty versitile role (what they should have).
But i would like to see the upgrade beeing purchaseable 2x while each add one Shotgun for 25ammo and 15-20ammo after the WSC upgrade
Nerf Mencius

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Consti255 wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 08:27
Also, i think it is quite fitting into the Riflemen loadout and role in the Inf doc.
This could give Riflemen a pretty versitile role (what they should have).
But i would like to see the upgrade beeing purchaseable 2x while each add one Shotgun for 25ammo and 15-20ammo after the WSC upgrade
That's exactly how I imagined it. I think it is sad that we only have 1 squad with shotgun and it is mixed with a lot of different weapons in cqb squad