Can someone please verify if there is some weird gameplay going on in this replay??

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
rappatix

Can someone please verify if there is some weird gameplay going on in this replay??

Post by rappatix »

OK, so here is a replay of a game where I felt like my scouts was visible the whole time, even though they were crawling through half the map and stayed hidden during the binocular action. I would like people with better skill of BK to watch and comment in this topic since I don't really trust my own judgement with things like this because of all the different ways to know if there is something hidden somewhere. I came to realise that the Radio reconnaissance thing makes you able to see everything on the map despite being camoflauged or not. Is there such an unlock for some of the axis doctrines?? Since we played allies, who has this unlock in some doctrine(s), I raise this post here.
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.87 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

Warhawks97

Re: Can someone please verify if there is some weird gameplay going on in this replay??

Post by Warhawks97 »

Get Vampire from Luft doc. Its a Maphack unit that instantly reveals all enemie units on the minimap in a huge area.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

rappatix

Re: Can someone please verify if there is some weird gameplay going on in this replay??

Post by rappatix »

Do you mean that that's what the axis team did during this match??

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

hazee^^ Maphacking. He couldnt know their location. He never saw any of them.

At about min 11 i thought he checks a well known recon position but since he was under fire, he must have known the location.
At about min 15 when gladiatop went straight for your recon he also never ever saw the recon. Clear Maphack.
At about min 24 hazee^^ went out with two half dead inf squads and went for two recons right away and retreated. Why would he leave the base with two half dead inf squads to hunt down two recons.

For me its obvious maphack. Watched it 5 times now from all perspectives.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 22 Sep 2021, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Omg, what an amount of time you have put into this. Thank you so much! :) So this replay can be seen as proof of hazee^^ and Gladiatop cheating somehow??

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

rappatix wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:56
Omg, what an amount of time you have put into this. Thank you so much! :) So this replay can be seen as proof of hazee^^ and Gladiatop cheating somehow??
I knew they use map hack, it's not the first time they got catch.

Frost

Post by Frost »

the funniest thing about those people is that they still suck with map hacks lmao like all you need is just good and cooperative team to defeat them because i personally believe map hack is not even worth using in this game.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

rappatix wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:56
i have no other explanation. Esspecially when you check the second occurance at about min 15-17. The recon close to their base. There was no way he could have seen him in my opinion.