CW dingo

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
tarakancheg

CW dingo

Post by tarakancheg »

CW can build dingo before lieutenant and it can arrive earlier then any AT unit axis has in both High and Low res games, forcing all of your inf to retreat to not get wiped by it. This combined with the fact that dingo can survive a 37 pak hit even without a crit and cant be penned by both small arms and hmg(ap rounds come after skirmish phase) from front makes it a really annoying unit, that can secure fuel for its team right from the start with no risk.
There are a couple of options how to fix this.
1. Lock dingo behind Lt.
2. Make 37mm pak (and us 37mm at gun) buildable right from the start as a counter, while making both HE rounds and a canister shot locked behind barracks/WM quaters.
Last edited by tarakancheg on 11 Aug 2021, 01:52, edited 1 time in total.

Consti255

Re: CW dingo

Post by Consti255 »

i would agree..
Its not as painfull in high res games but boy in low res CW is way too strong.

They have openings which axis or us can dream of and makes the game even more rock paper scissor without any counterplay.
Nerf Mencius

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

tarakancheg wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 00:16
CW can build dingo before lieutenant and it can arrive earier then any at unit axis has in both High and Low res games, forcing all of your inf to retreat to not get wiped by it. This combined with the fact that dingo can survive a 37 pak hit even without a crit and cant be penned by both small arms and hmg(ap rounds come after skirmish phase) from front makes it a really annoying unit, that can secure fuel for its team right from the start with no risk.
There are a couple of options how to fix this.
1. Lock dingo behind Lt.
2. Make 37mm pak (and us 37mm at gun) buildable right from the start as a counter, while making both HE rounds and a canister shot locked behind barracks/WM quaters.
+1

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Dingo should die in one hit to 37mm pak, period.

Or at least always suffer an engine crit so the pak can get a second shot off.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

H.Drescher

Post by H.Drescher »

I do believe that making the early game anti-tank guns buildable right off the bat is really overkill. Especially with the German 37's HE it could throw off the early game timings of units. I agree though with the Dingo requiring the LT to be built first.

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

tarakancheg wrote:
11 Aug 2021, 00:16
H.Drescher wrote:
14 Aug 2021, 22:42
I do believe that making the early game anti-tank guns buildable right off the bat is really overkill. Especially with the German 37's HE it could throw off the early game timings of units. I agree though with the Dingo requiring the LT to be built first.
just want to point something out

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Bump. Make standard res great again.
Nerf Mencius