modmacbryanicky’s BugHunt/Suggestions Thread

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
modmacbryanicky

modmacbryanicky’s BugHunt/Suggestions Thread

Post by modmacbryanicky »

Hello

I have a very small requests:

Removing the (limit of 3) of the Wehrmacht's Pakwagen Halftrack..
My reason is that Panzer Elite's pakwagen equivalent has no limit, and so it's quite fair for the Wehrmacht's pakwagens to have the same. Puma AT really sucks (too much AP deflection)

Add voicelines for the WH mortar halftracks, pakwagens, and Waffen SS Stormtroopers for crying out loud... (Immersion dies down when you command Germans who doesn't talk)

Allow BK Stormtroopers to squirm in the dirt regardless of their weapon upgrade..
I want to see real Waffen SS tactics here. They mostly ambush the Allies during the Normandy invasion, hiding and slithering in the ditches of the bocage to unleash their panzerfausts and shreks.. Come on..

Add New Stormtrooper Anti-tank squad in the Stormtrooper halftrack
a 4 man team with 2 shreks, has the smoke grenade, and the ability to build a camo bush like Ania from CoH2. They can squirm too.
When player chooses BK doc these dudes will replace the WH regular shrek squad from the Krieg Barracks.

I have an idea of a Nebelwerfer Emplacement for the Luftwaffe folks
These emplacement can counterfire, fire HE or Incendiary, and join in Feuerleit Barrage. (Only 2 emplacement Max)
The WH Def Doc has so many emplacements and the PE should also have a Defense-Oriented Doctrine as well, and having 88s and Flakvierlngs only looks a bit boring. Come on. Terror Doc has stuka on foot and 15cm nebs.. Luft doc should have mobile 210mm nebs and emplaced versions as well.

Can we have 2 Wespe for Tank Hunter Doc?
I'm having trouble counterbarraging when I'm attacked by Priests if there's only One Wespe. :(

Can you give Aufklaerung a luger for pete's sake.. Looks weird to see an unarmed German dude with a Big radio strapped in his back effectively showing to everyone that he is a special snowflake capable of bringing Artillery fire. Please give him Mark Target ability too.. as a respect for that German Radio Infiltrator Dude in Remagen who directed Artillery fire from what's left of the OKW.

And also allow him to Stand Up Still Camouflaged after Squirming in a Yellow cover please.

THANK YOU!!!
Last edited by modmacbryanicky on 12 Aug 2021, 07:42, edited 3 times in total.

modmacbryanicky

Re: No Unit PopCap Limit for Wehr's Pakwagens

Had another Gameplay against Terror Doc

I find Stuka Halftrack extremely annoying!! Bombarding and killing Cromwells with godlike precision, and if you sent multiple tanks to kill it they will miss at point blank range???? and if they managed to hit while the Stuka is stationary (75mm General Purpose Shell against Soft-Skinned Skdfz) it's going to inflict Yellow engine damage??? Is this some kind of sick German joke?

Proposed Changes:

Make the stuka susceptible to one shot (75mm-Sherman/Cromwell) just like in CoH2. (Getting bombarded by these pests is pesky enough and allowing retaliatory units (cromwells and it's derivatives) to miss or much worse inflicting yellow damage engine in the first shot against an unmoving target is beyond trolling and an insult to realism. Might as well rename the Blitzkrieg to BullKrieg Mod if you people insist on such insolence.

And change the explosion effect for the dying stuka. The explosion of a PE munitions halftrack is perfect for it. and not like a Goliath explosion (enemies did not shoot all the rockets simultaneously to create that much explosion. This is Bk for crying out loud! Act realistically

Consti255

Re: Mackerbryanee's Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Post by Consti255 »

modmacbryanicky wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 16:15

Allow BK Stormtroopers to squirm in the dirt regardless of their weapon upgrade..
I want to see real Waffen SS tactics here. They mostly ambush the Allies during the Normandy invasion, hiding and slithering in the ditches of the bocage to unleash their panzerfausts and shreks.. Come on..
Panzershrek crawling is like really hard to balance.. They pen almost everything and having 2 sqauds crawling with panzershreks kill every sherman.
No for me.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
a 4 man team with 2 shreks, has the smoke grenade, and the ability to build a camo bush like Ania from CoH2. They can squirm too.
When player chooses BK doc these dudes will replace the WH regular shrek squad from the Krieg Barracks.
Just no. 2 crawling shreks in one squad would be flat out OP.
modmacbryanicky wrote:
These emplacement can counterfire, fire HE or Incendiary, and join in Feuerleit Barrage. (Only 2 emplacement Max)
The WH Def Doc has so many emplacements and the PE should also have a Defense-Oriented Doctrine as well, and having 88s and Flakvierlngs only looks a bit boring. Come on. Terror Doc has stuka on foot and 15cm nebs.. Luft doc should have mobile 210mm nebs and emplaced versions as well.
It gets discussed in another thread already which arty piece luft should get, or which existing one should be enhanced.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4450

modmacbryanicky wrote:
I'm having trouble counterbarraging when I'm attacked by Priests if there's only One Wespe. :(
You have the best tanks the game offers and also cheap and strong Grenadiers. Adding 2 SPGs would make the doc superior over every other doc.
Docs need drawbacks.

modmacbryanicky wrote:
Can you give Aufklaerung a luger for pete's sake.. Looks weird to see an unarmed German dude with a Big radio strapped in his back effectively showing to everyone that he is a special snowflake capable of bringing Artillery fire. Please give him Mark Target ability too.. as a respect for that German Radio Infiltrator Dude in Remagen who directed Artillery fire from what's left of the OKW.
Would be fine by me. Luger for the axis and Colts for the Allies. Would be hillarious seeing spotters fight each other.
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Re: No Unit PopCap Limit for Wehr's Pakwagens

Post by Warhawks97 »

modmacbryanicky wrote:
09 Aug 2021, 09:18
Had another Gameplay against Terror Doc

I find Stuka Halftrack extremely annoying!! Bombarding and killing Cromwells with godlike precision, and if you sent multiple tanks to kill it they will miss at point blank range???? and if they managed to hit while the Stuka is stationary (75mm General Purpose Shell against Soft-Skinned Skdfz) it's going to inflict Yellow engine damage??? Is this some kind of sick German joke?

Proposed Changes:

Make the stuka susceptible to one shot (75mm-Sherman/Cromwell) just like in CoH2. (Getting bombarded by these pests is pesky enough and allowing retaliatory units (cromwells and it's derivatives) to miss or much worse inflicting yellow damage engine in the first shot against an unmoving target is beyond trolling and an insult to realism. Might as well rename the Blitzkrieg to BullKrieg Mod if you people insist on such insolence.

And change the explosion effect for the dying stuka. The explosion of a PE munitions halftrack is perfect for it. and not like a Goliath explosion (enemies did not shoot all the rockets simultaneously to create that much explosion. This is Bk for crying out loud! Act realistically

These rocket launchers create smoke that gives them "smoke_Cover". Thus they are really hard to hit as long as the smoke plume is there.

German vehicles also gain HP boosts and reduced received damage with vet. Thats why a tank shell causes like half to 2/3 damage only.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Unlocked. Drama moved elsewhere.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

modmacbryanicky

kwok wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 06:25
Unlocked. Drama moved elsewhere.
Thanks for mediating Kwok

But it appears that the Admin keeps arguing about the past and intentionally breaking his own rules. I don't know if it's possible for you to ban him or give him a warning.. I'm ok now after you intervene but he wrote again in the ''Locked Topic'', can you do anything about it? Thanks

MarKr
Team Member

Re: modmacbryanicky’s BugHunt/Suggestions Thread

Post by MarKr »

I am not breaking any rules by writing to locked topics. Team member, admin and moderator roles (other than blue name tags) allow to do that.

Good luck trying to get a developer banned. On the other hand, you broke the forum rules by directly insulting other members and the staff memeber too which is enough reason for a ban. You're lucky to get away with a warning. I would be careful about calling out bans if I were you.

modmacbryanicky

MarKr wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 12:33
I am not breaking any rules by writing to locked topics. Team member, admin and moderator roles (other than blue name tags) allow to do that.

Good luck trying to get a developer banned. On the other hand, you broke the forum rules by directly insulting other members and the staff memeber too which is enough reason for a ban. You're lucky to get away with a warning. I would be careful about calling out bans if I were you.
Ok so it’s you who keeps this argument going....

This guy is a tyrant who admits he is tired of the mod that he doesn’t even play and demands to be respected no matter what.
You are an abusive and hateful person who can’t move on with your meaningless life.
What is wrong with your brain? Why can’t you move on??? Why don’t you quit this mod? Why don’t you quit the Internet? Why don’t you quit your life?
You just shown to everybody that you’re an unprofessional unstable wreck who took everything personal and keeps piling on despite kwok and the others defusing the situation.
Why don’t you just pretend to be a “nice” guy
Maybe you’re an old Czech dude who naturally won’t forgive anybody and just keep hating on everybody.
I post my suggestion for the mod and you pop up with your stupid antics that is unrelated to the mod.
For the benefit of everybody just QUIT.
You’re pathetic persistence of this mundane matter is unbecoming of an Administrator

Note from Kwok: Warning issued. Regardless of what a dev says/responds/behaves, we told you continuation this behavior will result in admin action. Continue this again and you'll be banned.
Last edited by kwok on 12 Aug 2021, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warning issued

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

modmacbryanicky wrote:
Hello

I have a very small requests:

Removing the (limit of 3) of the Wehrmacht's Pakwagen Halftrack..
My reason is that Panzer Elite's pakwagen equivalent has no limit, and so it's quite fair for the Wehrmacht's pakwagens to have the same. Puma AT really sucks (too much AP deflection)
About the Puma and Pakwagen i would rather see them attached to certain docs rather than a general reward unit to normal 75 mm Paks. I never had more than 2 of them at the same time. So i dont bother with the limit. For PvE players it can surely be removed.

We had this kind of suggestion many times but being able to crawl or squirm as you call it with a schreck is freaking powerfull. Esspecially given the fact that mostly vehicles detect such units and recons being limited in numbers. First when changes are made here (like turning recon into 3 men squads and with no limit and very light armament i would agree on that. That way recons could become essential parts of a main force protecting them against sneaky schreck attacks. Everything else would just lead to "One jeep or M20 dies for sure" situation whenever you start crawling arround.

So its more a question "how can we counter it" rather than a general no from my side.

Yeah, kind such suggestion could be made for all special inf doc. Luft AT squad, AB AT squad etc. However, i am against crawling double schreck in the current game system for mentioned reasons.

Given the fact that Germans had countless rocket arty system and esspecially nebelwerfers, i would be down for finding spaces where neblers might fit. However their splash damage is extremely powerfull for a 150 mm that carried only 2.4 KG of high explosives which is about the same ammount as an 105 mm howitzer.

Nebelwerfers are dirty cheap (cheaper than mortars) while devestating a large area. The damage of an 105 is better but the AoE is way better for the nebler.

If neblers would cost arround 350 MP rather than just 300 and AoE lowered from 15 range to 12 range, then we could in general think about adding it to more docs.

Also possible would be an arty ability for the 88 mm guns just as def doc has it. But then Ammo upkeep would be added to these.

Originally yes, the def was more defensively orientated. But with the expansion of infantry units and airstrikes this doc turned more into an offensive doctrine. So adding a lot of defenses and arty would turn this doc into quite a brutal all-round doc.

One barrage costs 80 ammo or so. I barely so manage to operate one in this doctrine.
Also Priest is also limited to one unit in inf doc. I would generally say that an 105 mm SPG doesnt need to be limited down to one, esspecially given the ammount of CP required for both and the nerfs they had received.

I think recon squads should be 2 or 3 men and lightly armed only. Their limit should also be removed.
Bringing in artillery fire should be a doctrinal thing only.

And also allow him to Stand Up Still Camouflaged after Squirming in a Yellow cover please.
He already can. Just wait arround 5 seconds or 3 till the passive camo kicks in.

And pls, for everyone health, calm yourselfs down, both of you.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Where did my post go? :O

Well i have to admit, Markr`s post wasnt necessary, but according to the past i wouldnt just left it unreplyed aswell.

Also, standing over a comment, when the insults were made on your side could be presupossed.
Markr didnt break any rule.. But well with that last comment yoou have..
Throwing direct insults at the head of an admin is disrespectful for their free time they gave us ,while also beeing disespectful as a humanbeeing.

Keep it civilized and respect each other.
Nerf Mencius

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

This guy is just trolling trying to get a reaction and ultimately a ban to confirm what he knew all along: devs=evil

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Warnings issued. I suggest everyone refrain from continuing on to the topic of political/dev dynamics regardless of your opinion. Anything posted unrelated to the mod itself going forward on this topic will result in admin action.

Consti255 wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 16:04
Which post? I can copy it over. I might've messed something up moving things around.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

kwok wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 17:17
Warnings issued. I suggest everyone refrain from continuing on to the topic of political/dev dynamics regardless of your opinion. Anything posted unrelated to the mod itself going forward on this topic will result in admin action.

Consti255 wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 16:04
Which post? I can copy it over. I might've messed something up moving things around.
nothing important its fine.
Nerf Mencius

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Please lock this thread. There’s nothing to discuss here.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL