PE armor doc mortar strike call in

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

PE armor doc mortar strike call in

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Comparing 2 pretty similar abilities:

1) 105mm Arty strike of the US armor company that requires a tank commander and has a huge range. 1 CP

2) Mortar strike of PE armor that can be called in by only one vehicle and doesn't even outrange the AT guns. 3 CP

I think the latter should be available after 1 CP and be able to call in by all armored cars and half trucks. It is especially important for Panzer Armor as they have zero indirect fire capabilities in the early to mid-game.

Consti255

Re: PE armor doc mortar strike call in

Post by Consti255 »

i agree in general to this topic, but giving the ability to all HTs and just for one CP is way too good.
When you pick PS you admit that your arty support is gonna be pretty weak until your Wespe is comeing. I think a range increase should do the work.
As you said the range is terrible and you are getting outranged by almost every AT gun.
Nerf Mencius

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 22:46

1) 105mm Arty strike of the US armor company that requires a tank commander and has a huge range. 1 CP

2) Mortar strike of PE armor that can be called in by only one vehicle and doesn't even outrange the AT guns. 3 CP

I think the latter should be available after 1 CP and be able to call in by all armored cars and half trucks. It is especially important for Panzer Armor as they have zero indirect fire capabilities in the early to mid-game.
u have sdkfz 222 for this. It's have 80mm mortar strike

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

crazzy501 wrote:
22 Jul 2021, 20:21
Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
18 Jul 2021, 22:46

u have sdkfz 222 for this. It's have 80mm mortar strike
ahm? he did just mentioned it?
Nerf Mencius