Slight fuel decrease on Tigers

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Consti255

Slight fuel decrease on Tigers

Post by Consti255 »

As the Topic says. Tigers are really really expensive right now an are really unappealing playing PS for example.
They perfom perfectly in my opinion but they are just a little bit too overpriced fuel wise. While playing prop doc, there is a HUGE gap in armor since you are saving up for the Tiger in most cases and his impact is good, but it needs support quite heavly since it gets damaged by most enemy mid tier units. They are now breakthrew tanks with their healthpool, but you need more than just a Tiger to make progress.
I think a fuel decrease by 20 fuel would be a welcome change.

In my opinion the Tiger is the most fun heavy tank to fight with and fight against. Performance wise they are a blessing for the game, but sadly their appearing is quite rare.
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Re: Slight fuel decrease on Tigers

Post by Warhawks97 »

Considering its abilities, gunpower, armor and so on, i wouldnt say they are too expensive in any way. There is also stuff like fuel trade.

In PS doc i agree that the 5 CP combined with cost and no extra unlocks makes this tank a bit obsolete. But thats a doctrinal design issue and the fact that it competes with a cheap TD of similiar armor.

But bumping tank prices again isnt the way we should go.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I don't think Tigers need to be cheaper.

For the PS doc, make sure you get the Late Tiger1 version selected from your customized menu, it's better that way since you have to buy the upgraded production beforehand anyways... Early Tiger1 version could be used for Propaganda on the other hand.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

I don't think tigers needs to be cheaper either, It's a heavy tank and have a bunch of good abilities that make it really good.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

okay
Nerf Mencius

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Consti255 wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 22:30
okay
Play bk doctrine and use panthers, they are dirty cheap lol :lol:
see you around bro!

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

it makes sense what you guys are saying i respect that. But for my feeling its like Tigers are not appealing enough for example to pick prop doc.
They are basicly your "Main Tank" where the doc is based arround and they are insanely expensive.
Maybe i should play prop doc a little bit more.
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Consti255 wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 13:25
it makes sense what you guys are saying i respect that. But for my feeling its like Tigers are not appealing enough for example to pick prop doc.
They are basicly your "Main Tank" where the doc is based arround and they are insanely expensive.
Maybe i should play prop doc a little bit more.

combine your tiger and its debuffs to enemies with debuffs from propaganda war abilties. Your enemie will not even hit the Tiger anymore. But most people rather rush tigers+arty.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

crazzy501

Post by crazzy501 »

Warhawks97 wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 14:49
Considering its abilities, gunpower, armor and so on, i wouldnt say they are too expensive in any way. There is also stuff like fuel trade.

In PS doc i agree that the 5 CP combined with cost and no extra unlocks makes this tank a bit obsolete. But thats a doctrinal design issue and the fact that it competes with a cheap TD of similiar armor.

But bumping tank prices again isnt the way we should go.
++++

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Don’t forget early tigers have a unique armor type relative to other tanks that make it stronger than it seems. The regenerative hull allows for the tiger to take up defensive strong points on almost all terrain while most tanks prefer open terrain to survive. That armor classification should at a cost. That’s why I pick early over late tiger every time.

For those who are wondering wtf I’m talking about and if this shadownerf is really in corsix, see below:
Spoiler: show
Volkssturms.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.