New Panther Befehlswagen for Blitz doc

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Consti255

New Panther Befehlswagen for Blitz doc

Post by Consti255 »

Ive mentioned already in my post in the heated Panther discussion.
I would suggest to swap out the P4 J Befehlswagen and replace it by a Panther D2/A Befehlspanzer for the BK doc.
It would simply get the model of the D2 or A and gets a radio sign above.

Why?
The J is HEAVELY underused as a Unit and comes way to late to have some impact.
When you go for the J there are already a ton of 90mm or veted Inf squads. It lacs surviveability.
Makin it to a Panther would give him a more of that and beeing more potent to advance with the other tanks arround.
I think about the D2 mainly to limited his anti Inf capabilitys.
The abilitys stay the same.

Unlock:
It just unlocks with the normal Panther unlock but requires the advanced factory upgrade from the CP tree same as the P4 J.

Feel free to discuss.
Nerf Mencius

MarKr
Team Member

Re: New Panther Befehlswagen for Blitz doc

Post by MarKr »

Instead of coming up with some ways to make the PIV more useable, we'll just remove it and put in another fricking Panther that can heavily buff already strong Panthers around? There is a whole topic about nerfing Panthers and it can have two outcomes - Panthers stay as they are or get nerfed. If they stay as they are (which many people see as OP), the command Panther will make them even more OP through buffs. If they get nerfed, the buffs will put them to the same place where they are now and we're back at "nerf Panthers".

It is true that the J can be vulnerable but the point of the tank is to support units around, not to directly attack enemies. You should keep it behind your main combat tanks so the enemy won't get an easy shot at it with his units.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

If the problem is that it comes too late, then why not suggest to make it come earlier?

Similar logic could be applied to other command tanks/vehicles.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Well yeah thats true.

Ive tested the P4 J now a bit and what ive experienced is that the ammo cost are way too high aswell for that what you get.
Yeah they are good but just goes for 15sec and buffs only the tanks arround and not the whole map. 50ammo ist quite high if you add the cost of the tank aswell and his raw fighting stats.

I think it should be unlocked with the P4 H unlock right away. And the ammo cost should be lower.
Nerf Mencius

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

MarKr wrote:
16 Apr 2021, 17:19
Instead of coming up with some ways to make the PIV more useable, we'll just remove it and put in another fricking Panther that can heavily buff already strong Panthers around? There is a whole topic about nerfing Panthers and it can have two outcomes - Panthers stay as they are or get nerfed. If they stay as they are (which many people see as OP), the command Panther will make them even more OP through buffs. If they get nerfed, the buffs will put them to the same place where they are now and we're back at "nerf Panthers".

It is true that the J can be vulnerable but the point of the tank is to support units around, not to directly attack enemies. You should keep it behind your main combat tanks so the enemy won't get an easy shot at it with his units.
Agree with you Mark...Panthers are OK as they already are...

CGarr

Post by CGarr »

P4 command tank is fine, it just needs to be cheaper. Panther command tank was my original suggestion in place of the ACE, but I assume there's good reason the devs chose the ACE over the command panther.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Yep. Just ignore my initial suggestion and focus on the P4.
Nerf Mencius