RAF AT capabilities

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

RAF AT capabilities

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Hey guys, I think that RAF got some pretty bad treatment over the years.

1) 17 pounder emplacement removed because RAF had enough AT options even without it.
2) Firefly removed, but tanky SAS with x3 handled AT was given.
3) SAS with AT removed
4) Cromwell lost flank speed, thus it can no longer kill pz4s by outmaneuvering

At that point the game stops being fun for RAF once enemy starts spitting out numerous middle tanks, and literally every doc in the current meta does that. RAF lacks a unit that can offensively engage with german mid armor. Due to that doc quickly loses the initiative as you can deal with the armor only by ambushing it with zookas/paks.

I think it's time for the Firefly to come back. The doc in tank meta without a single tank capable of offense is meh.

I'd love to hear the opinion of others. How do you attack enemy's armor with RAF? If even.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: RAF AT capabilities

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 02:43
Hey guys, I think that RAF got some pretty bad treatment over the years.

1) 17 pounder emplacement removed because RAF had enough AT options even without it.
2) Firefly removed, but tanky SAS with x3 handled AT was given.
3) SAS with AT removed
4) Cromwell lost flank speed, thus it can no longer kill pz4s by outmaneuvering

At that point the game stops being fun for RAF once enemy starts spitting out numerous middle tanks, and literally every doc in the current meta does that. RAF lacks a unit that can offensively engage with german mid armor. Due to that doc quickly loses the initiative as you can deal with the armor only by ambushing it with zookas/paks.

I think it's time for the Firefly to come back. The doc in tank meta without a single tank capable of offense is meh.

I'd love to hear the opinion of others. How do you attack enemy's armor with RAF? If even.
The forums has moved to the Bk Discord server;
https://discord.gg/x7pZjHp

We have a forum section there run by the devs now.