Target priority: observation posts & UK trucks

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Red

Target priority: observation posts & UK trucks

Post by Red »

Dear BK fellowship,

Currently I have the feeling that observation posts and the UK base-trucks are too high on the target priority list.
Would it be possible to make those targets attack-order only?

Thanks!

Consti255

Re: Target priority: observation posts & UK trucks

Post by Consti255 »

yeah true
Nerf Mencius

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

I can see some problems this will most likely cause for AI. If it is only auto-attack, then AI will most likely not be able to capture OPed sectors because their units will never attack and destroy them (and so capping won't be possible), and also AI will be incredibly incompetent at defeating CW players because they will not attack their HQ trucks which must be destroyed in order to win.

BK doesn't focus on PvE, but I would try to avoid ruining the day for PvE players if it is not absolutely necessary.

Wouldn't it be enough to give lower target priority to OPs and Trucks?

Red

Post by Red »

The issue I have been facing with OPs is, that I like to ignore them with my "assault force". I believe the "AP tanks" already ignore them, but the "HE tanks" do not, which can be less than ideal, because of turret turn speed (if you just go by but are still in range, the HE tank will turn the turret to the rear). I guess the German HE-halftracks would turn as a whole, but I have not tried it.
As for the UK command vehicles; as they are producing units, it would be great if the tanks did not auto fire on them. That way one could "save" the main cannon for thatever appears next (especially nasty if your expensive tank just fired its round, and in the next second a 17-pounder AT gun or Firefly appears.)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I don't consider it has such a big deal. And I really wouldn't want to ruin pve players entire game.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

I don't consider it to be an issue.

Lower target priority, sure. But not get rid of it alltogether.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL