Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Lutscher
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Aug 2015, 12:36

Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Lutscher » 28 Aug 2015, 09:11

According to reports on the net EACH Vanilla Windows 10 has been manufactured as a total spying tool.
Claims are it sends ALL, that is ALL, text you type every 30 minutes, records sound from your microphone, and sends the first 35mb of video
from webcam to SEVERAL or rather TONS of servers, around 30-40 of such, which were set up for total data mining.
This means that there is total spying, nothing less. While there are or may be 'clever' tutorials to
switch this ruthless shit off, this partitally or totally, i did not investigate,
it means that this is a GIANT total leak bordering on the technically possible. Now you know why in recent years
infrastructure was 'improved' with fiber cables - so they can send MORE data from YOUR computers without
bottlenecks or you noticing this.
Keep in mind, one can't know about other peoples operating system status! So if you communicate with them, part of what
you say and do WILL!! end up in such servers, too. As well anyone who uses W10 ADVERTISES, PROMOTES and SUPPORTS it,
no matter what he thinks about that himself.

Remember the old Microshaft Word6 scandal, where private data like address and phone of the user was attached to each word.doc file
silently? That got major coverage, but fools didnt burn Redmond down. That happened more than ten years ago, which does not mean its long gone,
but it means such attitude and plan was existent at that time already.

Conclusion is, DONT USE WINDOWS 10!, unless you are a ruthless moron mentally incapable of comprehending the consequences for
yourself and others.

User avatar
Armynator
Posts: 67
Joined: 15 Jul 2015, 21:02

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Armynator » 28 Aug 2015, 09:23

You have any proofs/links for those accusations? And somehow I feel insulted by the last line.

However, this is the wrong section for this anyway since this is totally Off-Topic.

Lutscher
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Aug 2015, 12:36

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Lutscher » 28 Aug 2015, 18:58

A: "Warning, tomorrow a big deadly bomb will fall onto YOUR hometown and destroy everything and everyone totally."
B: "Off-topic! I feel save here. Admin! Please move this to off-topic where noone reads. Don't annoy us with meaningless posts!"

Are you a man? What about doing a search yourself, so you can verify yourself, from sources you picked
yourself?

User avatar
Armynator
Posts: 67
Joined: 15 Jul 2015, 21:02

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Armynator » 28 Aug 2015, 23:12

You made accusations, so you have to proof it or at least should share a source, especially if you are insulting others because they don't believe you.
This isn't the end of the world, so there is no reason to fall into anarchy and just ignore the rules.

You are ruthless in this case, ignoring rules, scaring and insulting others without proof and assuming that your opinion is the only right one.

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 219
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 29 Aug 2015, 08:39

Armynator wrote:You made accusations, so you have to proof it or at least should share a source, especially if you are insulting others because they don't believe you.
This isn't the end of the world, so there is no reason to fall into anarchy and just ignore the rules.

You are ruthless in this case, ignoring rules, scaring and insulting others without proof and assuming that your opinion is the only right one.

Beside that Armynator using and developing new cheats in CoH and Blitzkrieg, he is also working for Microsoft a spying our private data...Fine, ban him already

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby JimQwilleran » 29 Aug 2015, 10:47

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Beside that Armynator using and developing new cheats in CoH and Blitzkrieg, he is also working for Microsoft a spying our private data...Fine, ban him already


Haha, I dont know if it's sarcasm or for real :D.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Butterkeks » 29 Aug 2015, 11:03

Lutscher wrote:According to reports on the net EACH Vanilla Windows 10 has been manufactured as a total spying tool.
Claims are it sends ALL, that is ALL, text you type every 30 minutes, records sound from your microphone, and sends the first 35mb of video
from webcam to SEVERAL or rather TONS of servers, around 30-40 of such, which were set up for total data mining.
This means that there is total spying, nothing less. While there are or may be 'clever' tutorials to
switch this ruthless shit off, this partitally or totally, i did not investigate,
it means that this is a GIANT total leak bordering on the technically possible. Now you know why in recent years
infrastructure was 'improved' with fiber cables - so they can send MORE data from YOUR computers without
bottlenecks or you noticing this.
Keep in mind, one can't know about other peoples operating system status! So if you communicate with them, part of what
you say and do WILL!! end up in such servers, too. As well anyone who uses W10 ADVERTISES, PROMOTES and SUPPORTS it,
no matter what he thinks about that himself.

Remember the old Microshaft Word6 scandal, where private data like address and phone of the user was attached to each word.doc file
silently? That got major coverage, but fools didnt burn Redmond down. That happened more than ten years ago, which does not mean its long gone,
but it means such attitude and plan was existent at that time already.

Conclusion is, DONT USE WINDOWS 10!, unless you are a ruthless moron mentally incapable of comprehending the consequences for
yourself and others.


You do realise that you can turn off everything that Windows10 is sending to Microsoft? That you can control the whole traffic?
This is the most stupid topic I've seen here...

And yes, Arymnator is right. Conspiracy theories belong into the Off-Topic area.

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 219
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 30 Aug 2015, 08:26

Butterkeks wrote:
Lutscher wrote:According to reports on the net EACH Vanilla Windows 10 has been manufactured as a total spying tool.
Claims are it sends ALL, that is ALL, text you type every 30 minutes, records sound from your microphone, and sends the first 35mb of video
from webcam to SEVERAL or rather TONS of servers, around 30-40 of such, which were set up for total data mining.
This means that there is total spying, nothing less. While there are or may be 'clever' tutorials to
switch this ruthless shit off, this partitally or totally, i did not investigate,
it means that this is a GIANT total leak bordering on the technically possible. Now you know why in recent years
infrastructure was 'improved' with fiber cables - so they can send MORE data from YOUR computers without
bottlenecks or you noticing this.
Keep in mind, one can't know about other peoples operating system status! So if you communicate with them, part of what
you say and do WILL!! end up in such servers, too. As well anyone who uses W10 ADVERTISES, PROMOTES and SUPPORTS it,
no matter what he thinks about that himself.

Remember the old Microshaft Word6 scandal, where private data like address and phone of the user was attached to each word.doc file
silently? That got major coverage, but fools didnt burn Redmond down. That happened more than ten years ago, which does not mean its long gone,
but it means such attitude and plan was existent at that time already.

Conclusion is, DONT USE WINDOWS 10!, unless you are a ruthless moron mentally incapable of comprehending the consequences for
yourself and others.


You do realise that you can turn off everything that Windows10 is sending to Microsoft? That you can control the whole traffic?
This is the most stupid topic I've seen here...

And yes, Arymnator is right. Conspiracy theories belong into the Off-Topic area.

Calling stupid a whole topic just because author didn't know about features that allow to turn it off with a fucking with a machinery code - pf-ff. Fact still is a fact - Windows is a spyware.
Author noticed, gave facts, took some history lessons to us, but anyway, the whole topic is STUPID, just because keks.
Make your judgements about some people on forum, i wont do it for you.

User avatar
Butterkeks
Posts: 492
Joined: 23 Dec 2014, 17:42
Location: Germany

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Butterkeks » 30 Aug 2015, 10:24

Sorry but yes, this topic IS stupid.

First, Windows 10 even ASKS you during installation what you want to send them. So there's no "Hidden Options" or anything else.

And they did not install fiber optics anywhere to make WIndows üossible of spying us.

That's why I call it a conspiracy theory. And the problem with conspiracy theories is that you can "prove" everything if you want to.

JimQwilleran
Posts: 1107
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 15:05

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby JimQwilleran » 30 Aug 2015, 11:48

I think that it's true that general trend of all applications/operating systems, even games, is to socialize people even more, to force them to tell them what are our preferences, what do we like to do, etc. They collect more and more info about us. I have always been pretty scared of that. That is why I have never provided any site with my real name and data (unless I wanted to buy something). I have also never had a facebook account. And now I am pretty sure I wont have Windows 10.

I read about Windows 10 spying and I found two kinds of opinions:

1. Windows now spy you all the time, run for your lives!!
2. Windows spy you, it's true, but comon, not so much and now you have this Cortana shit etc.

So everybody is pretty aware that now "they will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including the contents of emails or files in private folders." The question is if you are against it (you can turn spying off more or less), or you want to benefit from it (personalized search and, oh what a fabulous gift, personalized advertisements...)

Microsoft has always been a company pushing privacy to the limits. Once they wanted to release Xbox 360, they said it will need a constant internet connection and streaming a tonnes of data of what you do, including even recordings from Kinect. But after immediate fierce protests they withdrew.

I am pretty sure that enough people already know about privacy issues of Windows 10, and there is no need of discussing it here.

Mr. FeministDonut
Posts: 219
Joined: 13 Aug 2015, 21:05

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Mr. FeministDonut » 30 Aug 2015, 12:59

Butterkeks wrote:Sorry but yes, this topic IS stupid.

First, Windows 10 even ASKS you during installation what you want to send them. So there's no "Hidden Options" or anything else.

And they did not install fiber optics anywhere to make WIndows üossible of spying us.

That's why I call it a conspiracy theory. And the problem with conspiracy theories is that you can "prove" everything if you want to.

When i wrote about code machinery i meand code machinery. And those spywares are not limited to installer. You're welcome to read some topics on net about windows 10.
But, they aren't theories from that moment, when some runners from CIA revealed a tons of interesting things, that you should know.

User avatar
Nieles
Global Moderator
Posts: 81
Joined: 25 Nov 2014, 19:43

Re: Warning!!! - Windows 10 sending text, voice and video

Postby Nieles » 01 Sep 2015, 13:12

locked
"Often you're too afraid!"

Image

One guy gets beaten by a better player in PVP and comes and creates threads about a specific unit being OP.


Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests