Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0 Patch TEST

If there is something new, it will be posted here.
Zetsuboon

Re: Blitzkrieg Mod 4.9.0.0 Changelog Preview

Post by Zetsuboon »

Tiger1996 wrote:Those who are insane, are these 'things' of which kept up with spreading such bugs for nothing except some trolling purposes.
U caused time wasting for the devs as they had to fix that mess now...
But funny how u r being so kind and just chilling out now!

Ah sorry I thought you meant that army and me are the same persons thatswhy I had to laugh here in front of my PC and I thought u were insane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

JimQwilleran wrote:Aside shit, back to 2pdr. Look what I started doing!

I think I am capable to bypass the problems of .max file. But I have to spend some hours investigating!

I have a .max file of this model, but I dont know if it's functional.

Great job dude :D go on and maybe our discussion will come to an happy end :D

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

1: If I will manage to learn modeling, and
2: If I my solution of formats restrictions are correct,

I think I found a way of easy and simple modeling that would work for CoH, what I could start doing immediately.

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

JimQwilleran wrote:1: If I will manage to learn modeling, and
2: If I my solution of formats restrictions are correct,

I think I found a way of easy and simple modeling that would work for CoH, what I could start doing immediately.

+1
Great dude there is nothing more that I can say here just GREAT :)

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Zetsuboon wrote:
jaggardos wrote:Or maybe leave the 6pdr, and choose between BOYS and the 2pdr? Or instead of a reward base, if you go RE you get the 2pdr.

I dont know the 2pdr very well but somebody said that this gun could even penetrate PZ 4 E so I think it would be better to decide between 6 pdr and 2 pdr

Well, 6-pounder in reality, was able to penetrate pz4 H/J and even tiger with APDS rounds, yet in game it kinda....can't. So it wouldn't be
such a problem to tweak 2pdr capabilities a little bit from the reality.

I don't know guys, i find 37mm paks of other fractions really useful and powerful for early game, brits have only boys and they kinda....yea you must hope. Well placed at gun is much more reliable.

JimQwilleran wrote:Aside shit, back to 2pdr. Look what I started doing!

I think I am capable to bypass the problems of .max file. But I have to spend some hours investigating!

I have a .max file of this model, but I dont know if it's functional.

I wish you good luck, modeling is a nasty business, hard to do without a strong passion.
You managed to put together 3 cubes and 4 cylinders, so hard part is still ahead, but keep it up and our 2pdr will be with us in no time ;).
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Devilfish wrote:I wish you good luck, modeling is a nasty business, hard to do without a strong passion.
You managed to put together 3 cubes and 4 cylinders, so hard part is still ahead, but keep it up and our 2pdr will be with us in no time .

Thx, yes I that's what I did, I put some meshes together. BUT, I am learning, so next screen (if I upload any) may be more advanced ;).

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I wasnt able to read everthing in detail.

But people got me wrong with my Two AT rifles in one squad. The point is that Boys AT deal damage if they hit, really IF they hit.

So sometimes they killing 2 scout cars in a row with 4 shots and its GG for PE. Then they hit shit and GG for brits. So my solution was to reduce the damage per hit but therefor doubling the rof by second rifle. Right now my strategy as PE is: I wait on max range untill they made the shot, when they hit i retreat, if not i attack and when i am closer i can take a shot and before next shot boys AT will be most likely dead. Two Boys AT rifles would fire more continously so there wouldnt be a long "break" between the shots. So the first shot at max range fails, scout car is closing it but by doing so the next guy fires with increased chance to hit and damage the vehicle. And when it got close the rof+ accuracy would kill it. Got my point?

So the damage would be reduced just squad size and ammount of weapons and thus rof increased. And fourth men would enable them to stay longer on front before they need to retreat.

So i dont want second rifle by keeping the damage values, just more rof that scares enemie vehicles away and killing them when they try to close in.

@markr: About churchill i´d like to help you a bit. I gotta write a pm i think. Some fine tuning for some weapons.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Zetsuboon wrote:
jaggardos wrote:Or maybe leave the 6pdr, and choose between BOYS and the 2pdr? Or instead of a reward base, if you go RE you get the 2pdr.

I dont know the 2pdr very well but somebody said that this gun could even penetrate PZ 4 E so I think it would be better to decide between 6 pdr and 2 pdr

That's something that could be decided then. Don't want it to penetrate Panzer IV? Lower the stats of it^^

Zetsuboon

Post by Zetsuboon »

@Warhawks
+1
And how much damage should each rifle do then? About 1/2 or 2/3? I would prefer the 2/3 way :D

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Don't you wanna wait for Wolf? I mean it was already discussed if the BOYS and 6pndr could be swapped and he was against it. So it is possible that Jim will spend hours on model that won't be implemented in the end...just saying.

@Warhawks:Weapon tuning is done already.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

MarKr wrote:Don't you wanna wait for Wolf? I mean it was already discussed if the BOYS and 6pndr could be swapped and he was against it. So it is possible that Jim will spend hours on model that won't be implemented in the end...just saying.
I don't mind, I can use it as a training, and you could use my free model for Bk2.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

JimQwilleran wrote:
MarKr wrote:Don't you wanna wait for Wolf? I mean it was already discussed if the BOYS and 6pndr could be swapped and he was against it. So it is possible that Jim will spend hours on model that won't be implemented in the end...just saying.
I don't mind, I can use it as a training, and you could use my free model for Bk2.

Thtat's also how I'm doing it atm :D

But I'm not sure if BK1 files will be possible to convert to BK2 files...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MarKr wrote:@Warhawks:Weapon tuning is done already.

In damage? I mean second Rifle for higher rof but reduced damage per shot /like only 2/3 or 1/2 of current damage. They wouldnt shred everything instantly that way but PE vehicles couldnt use the gap between the shots to quickly get close on them when first shot at max range failed. The fire would be more continuesly and thus the "close in between the shots" wouldnt be that easy with PE coz they would take hits on middle distances already and when coming close the rof would kill the scout cars right away+ squad with 4 men could stand on front a way longer.

But damage and accuracy wouldnt enable them to shred all vehicles from great distance as they would often fail + dealing low damage (like 4 shots to kill a vehicle).

Thats what i meant.

@Illa: The model looks great already for the 2 pdr. Seems like a realistic option.

From realism aspect (as mentioned by someone here) the Boys AT wouldnt exist as they got removed from frontline duties in 42 already. But that way we could remove all stubby tank IV´s as well and limiting tigers to a single doc+ less CP to get them. Soooo .... :D
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Warhawks97 wrote:@Illa: The model looks great already for the 2 pdr. Seems like a realistic option.

Oh, you are too nice :).

I am modeling the version with 360* traverse ;).
Attachments
2pdr9.png
2pdr8.png

thomas

Post by thomas »

Would be very nice if find a button to make tanks drive in reverse, like coh2.. AI always controls this in coh 1, and stms this control sucks, normally the tank gets destroyed..

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I have asked for this as well several times before.. but since I believe it's a bit too hard to implement... Let's just hope that this patch would finally release now at some point! :D
I also really wish if MarKr would be hopefully able to pass over those already reported serious kind of bugs, and that I won't discover any more ones soon :P
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 26 Aug 2015, 23:25, edited 3 times in total.

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

thomas wrote:Would be very nice if find a button to make tanks drive in reverse, like coh2.. AI always controls this in coh 1, and stms this control sucks, normally the tank gets destroyed..

What I do is I shift click a path from directly behind the tanks, by clicking loads of way points back to where I want it to go. This is a quick way of reversing your tank without much hassle.
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

thomas

Post by thomas »

@jaggerdos, very well said! Gonna try this tonight! Thanks!

I still on 4.8.8.0! Gonna upgrade now :D

This mod just takes COH1 to another level!

Krieger Blitzer

thomas wrote:I still on 4.8.8.0! Gonna upgrade now :D

It's really fine, this is just a testing version yet anyways.
I would recommend for u to stay on 488 if u would like to get more games for now...

jaggardos

Post by jaggardos »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's really fine, this is just a testing version yet anyways.
I would recommend for u to stay on 488 if u would like to get more games for now...

So that's why I can't find any online matches...
"Those fucking Germans, I'm going to get my revolver, and stick it up their arse and shoot until it comes out their eye" - Winston Churchill

Krieger Blitzer

Definitely!!! This is only a v4.90Testing version which is actually full of bugs... :P
And as u can see.. the topic here is still just a change-log preview, and not a patch releasing one :)

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Hey guys, quick update, we are aware about some bugs, some fixes we tried didn't work, MarKr is working on it, but have some IRL stuff too, I am unexpectedly busy like never this year and so I didn't really get into test the patch before release, so you can now see what I go through every time we release patch and you wanted to help so.. :D
Anyways, I will probably have some time on weekend, so I will atleast repack stuff we managed to fix and post you another test patch.

As far as 3rd zook, 2rl, 4boys, 6pdr/anyotherpdr. Nope, change "back" here is really the last option. I plan to increase accuracy of zooks, and as inf rangers + squads with stickies are your best friends alongside with AT team. IIRC all rangers, including cqb click zook, infiltration rng all got m6a3c. As far as SAS go, I think many of you might use it after sprinting => low accuracy (which is something some of you even wanted to see more), but I will look onto it anyway.
I will test RL damage, they already got small buff prior to removal, so try to use them properly and also don't think that 101st will be your only glorious AT squad. Use 82nds too, use normal inf too.

4 boys with 2 would definitely bring much more cost / effectivity to the CW, and I disagree that they are always lacking or something like that. CW playstyle is just different, you are supposed to play them more defensive, so while there is definite anti "camp" crusade, CW was always the faction that was ment to be player in a way like "move a little, defend, move a little, defend" thats why there are emplacements / hulldowns / fireflys, of course if you take one boys squad to the front early, they might not take out 4 scout cars, but you can also have 2 boys squads, you can put them in the building, you can fire from distance. However even this is more "acceptable" (but I am still really really against it) than adding another xpounder to the brits, they are different, they should be different. When I knew about multiple PEs, I almost always went for 2 at boy squads, they got even cheaper, they got accuracy buff, since 4.7 even other buffs. And EVEN if they would be lacking, in next phase, they usually get Recce before other similar stuff, which is also nice against the enemy, and I am not going to add something because of it.

Krieger Blitzer

GREAT!! ^_^

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Would you be interested in any models if I managed to make some?

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Definitely not another xpounder, and from top of my head I can't think about something we really need, but feel free to open topic to ask others what would be good, but don't forget that with model you need animations, skins etc.
When CoH2 modelling is possible, we will definitely need a lot of models.