High school drama

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
ShadowIchigo

Re: Ignoring Tiger1996

Post by ShadowIchigo »

You know what... fuck it i give up. Butter, tiger, heres weapons of mass destruction *throws nukes and whatnot in the pit of doom* you guys can duke it out while i smoke this here fat ass dutchie.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

... respectful influence over here in several attitudes and as an experienced player too

Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely. No wonder again why u r usually the least in score! Sorry... But also u have few stats generally.
Except ONLY with US!! Look at ur stats... Like 300:120 as US and 100:70 as WH. While mine are about 600:250 as WH and 260:150 as US... So plz never mention anything regarding ur 'claimed' experience cause u know NOTHING! U don't have the right to talk like this.
Don't talk to me about old times, how many games u played recently through the newest patches?? Really few ones and most of them are just with US!! So ur experience is an old shitty experience and it does have absolutely nothing to do with Bk nowadays dude!

U said I was crying; I guess that was a decent answer at u.
So respect me.. I shall respect u! Although u don't even deserve this way.

WHAT THE FK U WANT NOW U FKING GODDAMMIT?? WEREN'T U THE FKING ONE WHO JUST SAID THIS FKING SENTENCE ONLY A WHILE AGO?????!!!!

DO U KNOW WHAT TH FK U EVEN WANT??!!!

LEARN HOW TO FKING READ!
I SAID THE ACCURATE LONG SHOT IS DESCRIBING THE REALITY AND NOT THE TIGERPHOBIA U FKING BLIND!

I could go on if I wanted to :P
So if you want to get some repsect fromother players then show some respect too...

Edit: and now you even shadow is pissed xD
So many jerks here and only tiger is an honarable person... I mean LORD tiger xD... this forum is indeed fucked up

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I could quote for u what Hawks said too.. but as I just said; just ignore my posts if u don't like me... Better for u actually, and all of us btw!

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I didn't read any of this but I can guess where this is headiing. I will just say that Tiger1996 sometimes says some pretty valid stuff. He is one that contributes alot of stuff, Maybe sometimes a little too much. Even thoug he looks at stuff from a different perspective, I can often find his logic in things, and for me I would never find or thought of.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Krieger Blitzer

Redgaarden wrote:I didn't read any of this but I can guess where this is headiing. I will just say that Tiger1996 sometimes says some pretty valid stuff. He is one that contributes alot of stuff, Maybe sometimes a little too much. Even thoug he looks at stuff from a different perspective, I can often find his logic in things, and for me I would never find or thought of.

Thx Red ;)

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

I could quote for u what Hawks said too.. but as I just said; just ignore my posts if u don't like me... Better for u actually, and all of us btw!

That would only be better for you so no I won't stop^^

I didn't read any of this but I can guess where this is headiing. I will just say that Tiger1996 sometimes says some pretty valid stuff. He is one that contributes alot of stuff, Maybe sometimes a little too much. Even thoug he looks at stuff from a different perspective, I can often find his logic in things, and for me I would never find or thought of.

I don't say he doesn't bring in valid stuff. The thing is you can't discuss with him since he's disrespectful and arrogant. Take the topic Tigerphobia as an example: I asked him 3 times why he is completely against the suppression ability of rifles but on the other hand the suppression ability of tigers is totally fine... No response

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

Redgaarden wrote:I didn't read any of this but I can guess where this is headiing. I will just say that Tiger1996 sometimes says some pretty valid stuff. He is one that contributes alot of stuff, Maybe sometimes a little too much. Even thoug he looks at stuff from a different perspective, I can often find his logic in things, and for me I would never find or thought of.

+1

Krieger Blitzer

Cyberzombie wrote:That would only be better for you so no I won't stop^^

It's then ur choice unfortunately...
If u hate my arrogance.. then it's a personal stuff and should NOT be discussed over here, or it would be considered as trolling!
If u ever get what I mean.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Yes it is :P
Well you just could stop beeing so arrogant^^
And hearing from you that someone is trolling is just ... funny

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger brings valid points? Show me one^^

Show me one discussion in which he didn't just repeat his statement from beginning over and over for 5 pages of discussion :P

Cyberzombie wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote: respectful influence over here in several attitudes and as an experienced player too

Haha, this still makes me laugh xD
I really don't know if it's funnier because he considers himself a good player or because he thinks he has influence here^^
Why?
BEcause his girlfriend Yafa tries to defend him? :D

I just want to remind you of the following:

Markr wrote:Sorry man, but the last few posts went like:
Tiger: I would like to see in game this, this, this and this because (reason 1,2,3).
Some forum member: Not really, because (reasons).
Tiger: LOL, no. What I said makes sense because (same reasions 1,2,3,)
Wolf: No. (gives reasons)
Tiger: Why not? (ignoring all the reasons given), repeats his reasons again.
Some other forum member: Well, maybe but keep in mind that very often that is not the case because (gives reasons).
Tiger: What? No. (gives example of what once happened to him)
Some other forum member: Yeah, but my experience is (describes experience).
Tiger: No, that never happens. (gives video)
Some other forum member: Video proves nothing.
Some other forum member: There are flaws in the video.
Wolf: Also questions the weight of the video.
Tiger: But the video shows exactely what happens in the game!
Some other forum member: No it doesn't (gives reason)
Some other forum member: No it doesn't because (gives another reasons)
Tiger: But the video shows exactely what happens in the game!
(some more arguing about the video)
Wolf: AT team prices won't be changed, AT guns maybe.
Tiger: Maybe the AT team prices could be changed like this (gives suggestions for changes)
POST ENDS WITH "IT'S UP TO YOU"
MarKr: AT teams prices were swept off the table
Tiger: I wasnt talking to you, I was talk
Wolf: AT teams prices are swept off the table
Tiger: Why the fuck is it off the table?!

This is simplified but it is pretty much what happened here in last few pages. You simply want some changes that have no real reason or need and when you hear "no", you simply don't listen and keep talking about what you want. Sorry, but this reminds me conversations with my 6 years old cousin.

ANd also the fact that the devs didn't take position for him in this thread and didn't even stopped me from posting this...well...I guess his "Influence" here isn't that big as he thinks it is :D

Krieger Blitzer

And Cyber is ur girlfriend too? ^^

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:And Cyber is ur girlfriend too? ^^

That's all you have to answer?^^
Weak boy, very weak :P

Krieger Blitzer

Do u think I even reported u to either Wolf or MarKr for what u r typing?! I didn't even bother... Who cares dude?

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Well I thought you would have done, but I don't care to be honest.
I'm quite surprised that you don't try to end this "battle" by crying at the devs about how mean we are to you.

I'm actually more pointing out the fact that you don't know what to answer and now only post one sentence statements^^

You didn't say anything about the qoute from Markr, about my request to show me one discussion in which you don't repeat your statement over and over for 5 pages, or one valid point you ever showed.
And you also didn't answer anything properly that Cyber posted.

What's the problem? Because you know that we are right?^^

Krieger Blitzer

It was Red who said I have valid points, he is a known player too.. isn't he?! At least better than ur clapping girl Cyber.
We all know it, Erich and Jim or Keks and Cyber... 1 retard and his girl.
I am not trying to end up this fight only because I don't have to.. keep it up ;) Really, u could ask Wolf or MarKr about it; I didn't even bother to talk to them about this thread yet :)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

And again you answer nothing ^^

Well actually I can stop posting, this thread is the best evidence I could ever have wished :D
Thanks Tiger, for making this possbile :D

Tiger1996 wrote:It was Red who said I have valid points, he is a known player too.. isn't he?! At least better than ur clapping girl Cyber.

You really think that, dude?^^

Tiger1996 wrote:Really, u could ask Wolf or MarKr about it; I didn't even bother to talk to them about this thread yet :)

As I said, I don't care^^
SO what? Angry because I don't call you a generous god? :P

Krieger Blitzer

Don't thank me, as I have told u once.. I didn't yet inform Wolf neither MarKr about anything... But if u keep it more up; I promise that it won't end good.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Nothing more than this to add :D
Attachments
watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Anonter

Post by Anonter »

And this is the exact reason I don't post on this forum....

Krieger Blitzer

crimax wrote:
Kasbah wrote:Yeah this says a lot about the maturity of the debates going on in this forum.

I agree.

I read the forum constantly but this kind of posts don't help the community, I am not a judge or moderator here but trust me.

Discussions, spammers, flames posts, are always present but I invite you all to remember this is a game only.

Continue to answer to all posts just because I hate someone .... it's a waste of time and doesn't help the community/forum/dev team.

Some old mate left the forum mostly because, there are guys that believe to know "the truth" but nobody can.

An example, in the old forum (Xali's time) post like this one and many others were blocked and someone got a ban.

Now, I am pretty sure moderators are busy ... so we need to help them ....

So I herfore announce the "Ignoring TIger1996" campaign.
That means:

I won't play any BK game with him.
I won't answer to his private messages.
I won't answer his posts in forum. They simply don't exist in my eyes from this point.)

let me tell you, you right now EXACTLY sound like a lil girl whining. Get the arguments solved amongst each other, don't make it public. Instead of lighting more flameS, try to either get over it or just stop. IT'S A GAME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! #Growupplease

The most important thing is to bring good suggestions to devs, so, just write your points and they will get it. No matter with whom you ll try to argue, Warhawks or tiger, it's always will end with wall of texts and accusations about bias. If you could notice, I stopped forum wars a while ago and I feel good, advicing you the same:)

And I also repeated what Sukin said:-
Tier1996 wrote:So they could just ignore my posts completely. But if any of them would ever keep visiting this forum from time to time just to attack me personally.. then they should really know that it won't end good anyhow this way.

That's why this is obviously a flaming topic as people already mentioned.
Anonter wrote:And this is the exact reason I don't post on this forum....

But that's exactly their goal :) Trolling the whole place.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Well it may be a flaming topic but it also shows exactly where all this hate for you comes from^^

Should we post even more examples? :D

Krieger Blitzer

Admitting the troll too! Nice...

This hate is ONLY FROM U AND UR GIRL. OR JIM AND HIS BITCH!

YESTERDAY I HAD MY FIRST VOICE CONVERSATION WITH HAWKS ON THE TS3 AS IF THERE HAS NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL U MORON!!! COULD U PLZ NEVER INTERFERE AGAIN IN OUR FORUM DISCUSSIONS??

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

No I can't.

Also think about it. This hate is "only" from me. And Cyber. And Jim. And Erich.

Face the reality, that's a third of the forum. Don't know how many people simply come here, post once per week and then go back offline just because they don't want to deal with you.

Warhawks97 wrote:OMFG.. OMFG.... shall i cry? laugh? I would prefer doing suicide and launching a anti- foolishness nuke weapon!!!! Tiger... SRSLY.... you come up always with this fucking SP???? JUST remove that god damn unit if you want! It comes ONCE! ONLY ONCE!!! and it dies very fast being just once a bit uncarefully! And then??? OH, yes, forgot... then its GG instantly coz one unit die.... are you really so narrow-minded?

*cough* posted yesterday evening ;)

Also I don't call the way you talk a "discussion". It's more like "I want it, we do it like this. Now shut the hell up you morons"
Somebody has to remind you on a daily basis that your posts are worthless ;)

Krieger Blitzer

I had the conversation with him and Shadow yesterday night until the dawn!

U and Cyber are only 1, Jim and Erich are simply another...