High school drama

Use only if your topic doesn't fit into one of the categories above.
Butterkeks

High school drama

Post by Butterkeks »

Hey guys.

As we all know, I consider Tiger1996 at the moment as the biggest enemy of a balanced BK mod. He always whines about everything and can't stop crying and yelling how he needs a better Axis or otherwise he won't win.
As he spreads his BS over the complete forum, in every single thread, he already managed to push several people out of the Forums as they don't want to deal any longer with this idiot.
He always brags about his stats but doesnm't get that only smashing noobs is no "elite skill". Every game with decent players is only won by him because his mate then plays a 2v1. Yet he claims the victory for himself.

I already know several people that won't play with him anymore as he is such an arrogant bastard with no skill.

So I herfore announce the "Ignoring TIger1996" campaign.
That means:

I won't play any BK game with him.
I won't answer to his private messages.
I won't answer his posts in forum. They simply don't exist in my eyes from this point.

At the moment I see this as the only chance to get rid of this guy who is slowly killing the community (or what's left of it). I just had already to much rage because of him and he's definitely not worth it. Insulting him won't help anything as he doesn't understand how much he is hated. Therefore, I will just do it this style.
Feel free to join me. (Just qoute this post and add a +1 at the end)

Kasbah

Re: Ignoring Tiger1996

Post by Kasbah »

Yeah this says a lot about the maturity of the debates going on in this forum.

crimax

Post by crimax »

Kasbah wrote:Yeah this says a lot about the maturity of the debates going on in this forum.

I agree.

I read the forum constantly but this kind of posts don't help the community, I am not a judge or moderator here but trust me.

Discussions, spammers, flames posts, are always present but I invite you all to remember this is a game only.

Continue to answer to all posts just because I hate someone .... it's a waste of time and doesn't help the community/forum/dev team.

Some old mate left the forum mostly because, there are guys that believe to know "the truth" but nobody can.

An example, in the old forum (Xali's time) post like this one and many others were blocked and someone got a ban.

Now, I am pretty sure moderators are busy ... so we need to help them ....
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

McCracker42o

Post by McCracker42o »

Butterkeks wrote:Hey guys.

So I herfore announce the "Ignoring TIger1996" campaign.
That means:

I won't play any BK game with him.
I won't answer to his private messages.
I won't answer his posts in forum. They simply don't exist in my eyes from this point.)

let me tell you, you right now EXACTLY sound like a lil girl whining. Get the arguments solved amongst each other, don't make it public. Instead of lighting more flameS, try to either get over it or just stop. IT'S A GAME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!! #Growupplease

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

crimax wrote:
Kasbah wrote:Yeah this says a lot about the maturity of the debates going on in this forum.

I agree.

I read the forum constantly but this kind of posts don't help the community, I am not a judge or moderator here but trust me.

Discussions, spammers, flames posts, are always present but I invite you all to remember this is a game only.

Continue to answer to all posts just because I hate someone .... it's a waste of time and doesn't help the community/forum/dev team.

Some old mate left the forum mostly because, there are guys that believe to know "the truth" but nobody can.

An example, in the old forum (Xali's time) post like this one and many others were blocked and someone got a ban.

Now, I am pretty sure moderators are busy ... so we need to help them ....

Yeah you can see it like that.
If you don't post much, you don't get pissed off.

But try to activeley participate in a discussion. He will overtake it, spread his BS and insult you for wanting a balanced game. Everytime you post anything he will reply with the same BS he already wrote. Guess why the "inspiring for perfection" topic has 14 pages.

Also there are statements like
"I won't allow to nerf that"
"I won't let it happen"
"I will change it like that. So accept it."

He thinks he's our god and the only one who truly understands BK. In his eyes we are his filthy peasants that have to kiss his feet.

But for real, ask some of the people who post on a regular basis (or who's left of them). I guess you'll get the same answer from every single one.
ANd what does the fact that many people already left the forum (even with posts stating that they leave it because they don't want to deal with him anymore) tell you?

Actually there are only two ways:

A community that works and respect each others (withouth Tiger)
A community that consits out of Tiger and maybe some guys who post once per month. Because everyone else will have left the forum in an effort to avoid dealing with him.

Call it immature or what ever. I tried to deal with him like many others.
As I already said: Post on a daily basis and watch how long you can manage to keep calm.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!
EVEN IF ALLIES WERE THE WINNERS, U WILL STILL KEEP UP WITH UR WHINE.

CAN'T U SEE THAT THE AXIS WON THIS JUST HARDLY ALTHOUGH THE ALLIES HAD ALMOST NO SP???

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely. No wonder again why u r usually the least in score! Sorry... But also u have few stats generally.
Except ONLY with US!! Look at ur stats... Like 300:120 as US and 100:70 as WH. While mine are about 600:250 as WH and 260:150 as US... So plz never mention anything regarding ur 'claimed' experience cause u know NOTHING! U don't have the right to talk like this.
Don't talk to me about old times, how many games u played recently through the newest patches?? Really few ones and most of them are just with US!! So ur experience is an old shitty experience and it does have absolutely nothing to do with Bk nowadays dude!

U said I was crying; I guess that was a decent answer at u.
So respect me.. I shall respect u! Although u don't even deserve this way.

99% of his posts are like that. So yeah i totally agree butterkeks!
I don't like that "solution" but I don't see any other.
2 important guys already left and now he insults the next one even if he said somewhere that he deeply respects him :roll:
He will destroy that forum if you accept this fact or not...

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cyberzombie wrote:
Tiger1996 wrote:Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!
EVEN IF ALLIES WERE THE WINNERS, U WILL STILL KEEP UP WITH UR WHINE.

CAN'T U SEE THAT THE AXIS WON THIS JUST HARDLY ALTHOUGH THE ALLIES HAD ALMOST NO SP???

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely. No wonder again why u r usually the least in score! Sorry... But also u have few stats generally.
Except ONLY with US!! Look at ur stats... Like 300:120 as US and 100:70 as WH. While mine are about 600:250 as WH and 260:150 as US... So plz never mention anything regarding ur 'claimed' experience cause u know NOTHING! U don't have the right to talk like this.
Don't talk to me about old times, how many games u played recently through the newest patches?? Really few ones and most of them are just with US!! So ur experience is an old shitty experience and it does have absolutely nothing to do with Bk nowadays dude!

U said I was crying; I guess that was a decent answer at u.
So respect me.. I shall respect u! Although u don't even deserve this way.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. How he thinks he is the best BK player always bragging about his stats. Well. If he would be a good player he new that the game score says nothing.
And his stats are also nonsense. I told him also why.

Yet you will again, in every thread read how he is better than all of us and how we should only listening to him. He will always tell you how you are wrong and how he won't discuss with you because his stats seem to be better. This is how he claims to sit on the "Throne" of this Forum.
I'm simply fed up with reading this kind of shit.
Warhawks doesn't deserve respect and knows nothing about BK mod, but Tiger1996 is the absolute god of us all. And this is exactly how he views his posts.
He doesn't get tired of spamming a discussion with his "suggestions" (that are mostly complete BS) because he thinks he is always right. He doesn't get tired to kill every discussion because he thinks he won then.

So we either get rid of this Tumor or yeah, see how it kills this forum.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

What if I tell that you can ignore his posts and not engage to discussions with him (Matrix pic.)

The most important thing is to bring good suggestions to devs, so, just write your points and they will get it. No matter with whom you ll try to argue, Warhawks or tiger, it's always will end with wall of texts and accusations about bias. If you could notice, I stopped forum wars a while ago and I feel good, advicing you the same:)

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

I would prefer ignoring sukin-kot that he stops playing bk mod.

btw its only a joke. :o

crimax

Post by crimax »

Trying to see the fun side of the problem .....
In many other forums there is the problem of not active members, few topics, etc...

It seems we have the opposite issue here .... :)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sukin is right imho ...
Why don't you focus on your points ignoring others ?
If moderators aren't always present then "self-moderation" could help.
And, if I can suggest you one small thing, remember ..... sometime who talks a lot has nothing to tell .....
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:What if I tell that you can ignore his posts and not engage to discussions with him (Matrix pic.)

The most important thing is to bring good suggestions to devs, so, just write your points and they will get it. No matter with whom you ll try to argue, Warhawks or tiger, it's always will end with wall of texts and accusations about bias. If you could notice, I stopped forum wars a while ago and I feel good, advicing you the same:)

Well that is basically what I planned to do.
Butterkeks wrote:I won't answer his posts in forum. They simply don't exist in my eyes from this point.

I just wanted to advice this to the rest of the forums. ;)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Couldn't properly edit last post, so here is the rest^^

crimax wrote:Sukin is right imho ...
Why don't you focus on your points ignoring others ?
If moderators aren't always present then "self-moderation" could help.
And, if I can suggest you one small thing, remember ..... sometime who talks a lot has nothing to tell .....

Well what I basically wanted to advice to the forum, was what Sukin said. Ignoring his posts. Yet it makes no sense to just ignore everything else, post the own stuff and then abandone the discussion.

The meaning of that "advice" was that I suggested to ignore the posts of Tiger, but keep discussing with each other. Of course discussions are needed to keep the forum alive and to find agreements where two people have differnent meanings. As Tiger contributes nothing to the discussions and thinks he took a defeat if he helps to find an agreement, we should simply focus on ignoring him.

Maybe my post was a bit hard to understand and made people miss my point ;)

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

crimax wrote:Trying to see the fun side of the problem .....
In many other forums there is the problem of not active members, few topics, etc...

It seems we have the opposite issue here .... :)
Not really...we have 385 registered members and how many of them are really active? 10 or 12? Out of which about 2 are very active :D

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... U r funny Keks! :D

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

do u realize that this guy who u r insulting now .. means a lot to the developers maybe?! even to the financial side actually ?? hmm , but people like u r just asking all the day ... ever thought to support the developers men ??!!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Yafa wrote:do u realize that this guy who u r insulting now .. means a lot to the developers maybe?! even to the financial side actually ?? hmm , but people like u r just asking all the day ... ever thought to support the developers men ??!!

No because I don't believe him to be important for anyone.

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

now u should believe !!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Even if it was like this, which I still highly doubt, that doesn't give him the right to act like the BK god or to talk to other people like this.

Krieger Blitzer

Why don't u ever watch how u talk to me then??? So that I would get to finally watch how I shall do so towards u on the other hand???

Be nice, I get nice...

Erich

Post by Erich »

just ignore his posts on forum also the privates messages is enough,i will not stop play vs him(its more like free win :lol: :lol: )

Krieger Blitzer

U know what, no one except u... Jim and probably Keks too.. need to be ignored or even banned as well! ;)

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Erich wrote:just ignore his posts on forum also the privates messages is enough,i will not stop play vs him(its more like free win :lol: :lol: )

Good point, maybe I'll do that too :P

But not with Sukin as his mate (sorry SUkin :D )because then SUkin plays a 2v1 and beats us^^

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Ill take on sukin! Anyday lemmeh at him! grrrrr!!

Edit

But tiger, seriously and this is just me speaking honestly.. you have never done aanything wrong to me but i will say to please have more of understanding and an open mind. When people suggest things or give valid points you do honestly give stubborn statementsof how you experience and ignore any of the valid points. In addition to that, you consistantly charge and aggress your ideas. I think it would be better if you cut back with the iron fist type style engagements. Just remember what i said previously, try to have a bigger open mindedness before posting a response to another player's response. Just be more sympathetic.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

ShadowIchigo wrote:But tiger, seriously and this is just me speaking honestly.. you have never done aanything wrong to me but i will say to please have more of understanding and an open mind. When people suggest things or give valid points you do honestly give stubborn statementsof how you experience and ignore any of the valid points. In addition to that, you consistantly charge and aggress your ideas. I think it would be better if you cut back with the iron fist type style engagements. Just remember what i said previously, try to have a bigger open mindedness before posting a response to another player's response. Just be more sympathetic.

Thank you.

Krieger Blitzer

ShadowIchigo wrote:But tiger, seriously and this is just me speaking honestly.. you have never done aanything wrong to me but i will say to please have more of understanding and an open mind. When people suggest things or give valid points you do honestly give stubborn statementsof how you experience and ignore any of the valid points. In addition to that, you consistantly charge and aggress your ideas. I think it would be better if you cut back with the iron fist type style engagements. Just remember what i said previously, try to have a bigger open mindedness before posting a response to another player's response. Just be more sympathetic.

Yes, both of us know that we do have absolutely nothing against each other Shadow... As u r also a good friend of mine.. and thanks for the advice in the first place...
I always liked how u respectfully speak too btw.
As I didn't forget anyways how u once tried before through the old topic called "For the first time!" found on the matchmaking section of which I published about a month ago when I uploaded the first video recorded with my own voice as it was a favor or a personal gift from my side to Justforfun1 after or before PanzerBlitz1, as u invited me then to ur clan in such a very considering and so confident way as well of which I was inspired by to be honest :)

But I once said it.. and again;
If Keks and his mates such as Cyber or Jim and Erich or anyone else who doesn't like me.. then they all have to realize that this is would change absolutely NOTHING as I would forever remain as someone who does have a respectful influence over here in several attitudes and as an experienced player too!
So they could just ignore my posts completely. But if any of them would ever keep visiting this forum from time to time just to attack me personally.. then they should really know that it won't end good anyhow this way.