What exactely is wrong with Walking Stuka?

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
MarKr
Team Member

What exactely is wrong with Walking Stuka?

Post by MarKr »

Hi,

what exactely is wrong with this unit? Is it too expensive for what it does? Too inaccurate? Does no damage/ too much damage?

Thanks for answers :)

V13dweller

Re: What exactely is wrong with Walking Stuka?

Post by V13dweller »

It costs a ridiculous amount to fire.

You could spend it on much better artillery.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

It have a veeery low splash, and you can damage targer seriously only if rocket will hit it perfectly, otherwise usually no damage at all, cause spread of rockets is also very high, stuka becomes better with vet. lvl, but you will spend 1000 ammo for gettin at least 1 stripe. Also 125 ammo = most expensive arty in game (and 50 fuel also much), for such price it must even more devastating than 210mm nebelwerfer, finally, god damn, its 320mm rockets, just make them badass:D

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

finally, god damn, its 320mm rockets, just make them badass:D

I hear that they used to do sh*tload of damage in some previous version but it was so OP that it got nerfed...probably overnerfed. I'll see what I can do...

Thanks

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

This unit is very situational and deals huge damage against most units. It devastating when there is a mix of MG´s, Halftracks and 17 pounder emplacments. Only splash seems to be a bit too low (and damage against tanks maybe). Its just not a weapon to be used against single targets. I guess its effectivness will become better with the new US cal 30 emplacments as more US player will build it probably. Its most effective against a spread mix of defenses and emplacments and destorying or damaging those.

Build cost are fair as it is very flexibel and for 0 CP and ammo cost, as i said can be very devastating and it will become probably more cost effective when US player will build a few more emplacments as well now.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Merkkari

Post by Merkkari »

I like this unit becouse of reliable high damage, 150mm rocket feels sometimes disapointing. But what I have noticed that M4 sherman tank (full hp) can take 3 direct hit before it dies. It can destroy easily destroy base production building with one salvo.