CPU ALOT OF BUGS HOW TO FIX THEM?

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
jonnyyankee

CPU ALOT OF BUGS HOW TO FIX THEM?

Post by jonnyyankee »

Hellow i know this mod is for pvp i only want to say if the cpu gonna be repair in some time .. Its hard and i know many people want to play this mod with a balance Cpu .. i want to ask if the cpu bugs gonna be repair in a patch ? gonna realease a addon to play with cpu like afrika addon? sometimes i want to practice vs cpus because its more cool .. but have so many bugs like this ones 8-)

1-. WH spamming AT paks 37mm :shock:
2-.WH make alot of different Units like AT squads, even more than grenadiers.
3-.WH make alot of motorcycles but US never make AT squads or AT paks only jeeps than can be destroy by german paks :(
4-. WH make alot of Panzer IV and Make alot of Mortar Halftrack in some maps or matches :cry:
5-.WH can make TIGERS but US dont make paks of 57mm or 76mm to defeat only Spam ShermanIV(76) in some times make Hellcat But never Pershing appear only in some Expert Difficult :cry:
6-. PE always make alot of Hetzers and Paks and many many bugs.. i never going to finish to say all :ugeek:

Well I hope developers or Wolf can make a good balance to play or a addon i hope.. like Tactical AI Mod ..
Or Europe At War Mod i hope can resolve this to play well and have fun even in offline .. Thanks and really please repair this or make a addon to make this the best mod of COH.. :D :D :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

DaŇjeL_SK

Re: CPU ALOT OF BUGS HOW TO FIX THEM?

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Stop playing skirmish ;)

Alman

Post by Alman »

DaŇjeL_SK wrote:Stop playing skirmish ;)

+1

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

ugh i play all type im just suggesting what ever !! your comments i hope the real developers can answer me not a player without brain

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

What you call bugs are not. Could be possibly be called perfectible AI behaviour, in units purchase priority and limit number to build (but not only)

However Blitzkrieg is a PVP mod. Ai is low priority, if it even have any importance.

Ai files are very touchy, like said, that dont help.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

the ai is a very tricky thing indeed, and a huge huge work depending of units and maps customs/not customs, you can make the ai a bit more efficient on one map then on other map the ai will work completely differently, its possible to make ai script on one map but its already a gigantic work, and you will have to do that on all maps! so its pretty much impossible...

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Thanks for reply i understand that but its not impossible only we need to work hard to make it the addon and with this the mod gonna be the best mod of Coh.. :D

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

you first! ;)