Almost 2 hours 1v1 game and finally im defeated

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Almost 2 hours 1v1 game and finally im defeated

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Angovile, high res.

Me (BK - 107 000 points)

vs

Mr. Nobody (Infantry - 78 000 points)

Good and long fight, though i was so unlucky this time, so many squads one shoted by arty or 107mm mortar, tanks were immobolized way too often ( First tiger immobolized by first arty shot, repaired, drove 3 meters and immobolized again). Also gamebreaking moment when i already was destroying alies base when vet. 3 Stuh went forward by itself in range of a pak emplacements *facepalm*. Time to time i had nice vet units ( vet. 3 puma, vet 4 command squad and storms, vet. 3 tiger and stuh ) but finally all was lost, cause USA had too big adavantage in MP, at best moments Nobody had 7 emplacements, arround 6 inf squads + 2 snipers + some vehicles + arty + off map stuff, small army of 2 tanks and 3 storms couldnt handle all that shit, especially later when points were covered by booby traps and 107mm mortars.
Attachments
temp.rec
(3.15 MiB) Downloaded 78 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Almost 2 hours 1v1 game and finally im defeated

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Again, another example. Just like that one recently when u were Inf doc against SLO! But this time u even held much longer than SLO did as Axis... But no chance anyways.. sooner or later u will still lose it at the end!! It's the Inf doc on HR mate.

U lost as PE before against the so called ivelios while also having much higher kills than loses as well against the same nasty fking OP doc! Yet once more.. now losing even as WH...

Simply; this 'disobeying orders' bug with the Storms after throwing the heavy nade must be fixed somehow!!!

ALL the emplacements should have less HP and not only the 107mm mortars, they all are cheap to build.. quickly repaired and still effective. Specifically when they get Hellcats!

No 3rd Zookas as we seem to have been all finally agreed on it. Hellcats to Inf doc as unlock on the other hand... Wolverines as a default unit to all the US docs!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Wolf wrote:So again tiger, I am telling you no, and you still keep coming to fight something that is not needed and I am tired with it too, so if you will come with similar posts like these two before, I will just delete them. We told you no, like many many times, this is more like trolling than anything else.

Tiger, are you retarded?

Tiger1996 wrote:No 3rd Zookas as we seem to have been all finally agreed on it. Hellcats to Inf doc as unlock on the other hand...

Wolf wrote:HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY NO

Do you want everybody also to hate you? Because everybody already thinks u are an idiot...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

inf doc has simply endless access to ammo on this map. I mean its easily 100 and more and so many big ammo points, some near base. So the continiues arty spam won the game actually while MP rate is rather low. Afterall it cost him a lot of units to kill any of your units and the stuh did a great job whenever you used them vanishing any enemie unit appart. Still, during the game i told you few times to have the leader squad and suppressive squad near your tanks. Suppressive squad+ leader squad vet 4 bonus and the MG´s of Tiger would have shred the rangers much faster for a long distance. However, your 250 mp storms with stgs can also rip the best allis inf in seconds, esspecially from ambush.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I feel BK will never be balanced for a 1v1 style.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

ShadowIchigo wrote:I feel BK will never be balanced for a 1v1 style.

best sentence in a very long time. It cant be. Some docs will always be best and others usless in 1 vs 1.

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

While the sentence is surely true, I don't think we have that big differences at the moment.
Which doctrine is worst against some which is best in your opinion?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Wolf wrote:While the sentence is surely true, I don't think we have that big differences at the moment.

doctrines which have a strong early and mid stage. I havent played many 1 vs 1 but for US ive seen pretty much only inf doc. It has simply the nice mix of house spawns, off maps, howitzers and good emplacments. For brits ive seen actually only RAF being played but never arty doc. Here for example the extended range isnt so important, priests are very expensive and 75 mm HT´s and heavy mortar more then enough. Never seen any priest in 1 vs 1 or arty doc in general. Usually only RAF (on my games long time ago, forum replays and streams).

On PE side often luft and SE. For WE quite often BK doc due to stuhs, good medium tanks in mid stage and stormtroopers and their evasive maneuver.

Also in 2 vs 2 i consider RA doc as not the best choice as inf doc is there more than sufficient. Here my fav combo is inf/armor or inf/RE. I am not really successfull in 2 vs 2 when RA doc is in my team whereas in 3 vs 3 i hardly play without it.

inf and RAF can do a nice early deadly strike combo with cqc/off map or glider/cluster bomb. Well used it can win the match very fast.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Wolf wrote:While the sentence is surely true, I don't think we have that big differences at the moment.

Many examples, in 1v1 Luft have no chances against Inf (no way to deal with snipers + 107mm mortars + boobys everywhere), RAF have no chances against SE (bombed to hell and overruned by MP44 with firenades + boobys everywhere), Armor have no chances against Luft ( 2 88s and GG), AB have no chances against Terror (dozens of grens with mp44 for free + mg42 + fire nades keeping all AB unit busy, while nebels and stuka bombing all defence of paks and snipers, finally comes Panther G and you are dead) Blitz have low chances against AB (101s can deal with stroms very well + many zooks and recoiless rifles against pz4 and ostwinds, when Tiger tank comes as last hope for win you usually have airstrike or couple of covered Hellcats.

"No chances" i mean not exactly that there are no chances at all, but if equal players are standing against each other, that one with "bad" doc will more likely loose it.

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

i am really interested in watching the 1on1 replays and videos even more than playing because my pc is very slow, there seem to be NO axis doctrine that could beat the american infantry doctrine at any one versus one fight, specifically on high resources games, although that some exceptions are still to be kept in mind certainly.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yafa wrote:i am really interested in watching the 1on1 replays and videos even more than playing because my pc is very slow, there seem to be NO axis doctrine that could beat the american infantry doctrine at any one versus one fight, specifically on high resources games, although that some exceptions are still to be kept in mind certainly.

it is. Here it was close indeed and very few tactical mistakes from sukin (like not using leader and suppression squad combo to keep zooks away from tanks). In another game which MG42slo (SVT) played vs sukin slo basically won but made the mistake to save the res for tiger ace instead to to make the finall attack with storms and some tanks.

What inf doc makes so good in 1 vs 1 is that the 107 covers a large percentage of a the map and that howitzer fields the entire map. Also many 1 vs 1 maps have very high ammo income in relation to MP income. That makes off maps easier to use and losses for the enemie harder to replace at the same time.