Decent RAF game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Decent RAF game

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Alies:

Me - Raf (78 000 points)
Terence - Airborne (78 000 points)
Sultan - Infantry (56 000 points)

VS

Axis:

MG42slo - Terror (56 000 points)
Erich - SE (62 000 points)
BUCO - Defence (48 000 points)

I got really nice commando AT squad picking up 2 schrecks and 3 recoiless. You ll see some awesomely lucky Typhoon rocket runs (Elefant and Jadpanzer killed at once). Also i actually had only 3 commando squads during the entire game (Piats + enfields + stens with handled AT). Enfields finally became very powerfull with captured Johnson and Stg44's.
Probably we won because of high vet units advantage.

I still think that Raf and AB are best pushing forward alied docs, at least until you dont face bunkers with mg42 + flaks + fixed scout cars + massive arty spam. Terence did very well with dropped HMG's, that extremly helped to secure territory. Finally when Sultan started intense 107mm mortars construction game was won already.

Funny and wtf moments:

- Granade have been thrown out of building with almost rifle range.
- Panther G frontally killed with 4 AB zooks (Lol, never seen it before), but earlier other panther survived 3 recoiless + 1 schreck hits in engine from behind, beeing with 1\3 Hp only, gammon bomb finished it.
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-06-21.04-41-48.rec
(4.41 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

ShadowIchigo

Re: Decent RAF game

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Soo whatchya tryna say is that youre tryna take the crown from me sukin??!?!? Dam bro i thought we were comrades :P but i would have never gave lee einfield sqaud stgs thats a wierd approach. I must watch replay. I hate yhat commando sten sqaud gets automatic bren bc it takes up weapon slots its quite annoying.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Im just trying your crown when you are offline:D

The thing about commando enfields that they faced terror grens , grens were trying to get at close distance all the time, so the moment when enfiled had its effective long range advantage was very short. And honestly i didnt have other free squad to pick up those stgs, cause as said, had only 2 squads, this enfields and stens equipted with AT
stuff.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Buco just had to spam 88 and anti inf stuff to win. Luck for you he build only tankbusters vs three alli inf docs. Wasting elephant very stupidly.
Build more AA Walderschmidt