Huge 4 vs 4 game. No arty doc vs heavy defenses (no 88)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Huge 4 vs 4 game. No arty doc vs heavy defenses (no 88)

Post by Warhawks97 »

Hello together. New game played:

Takoz, Alman General, Nesat, Benito

Th doc
Luft
def
SE

vs

Shadow, Illa, Redgaarden, Warhawks

Inf
inf
Armor
RAF

I think we had the most aggressive players in alli team and we faced mega defense without CW arty and me as inf didnt use And Arty units. But i must say that after the game my hand and finger did really hurt.

But this is why i hate HR... i dont know what to do against instant pak, HMg and scout vehicle and mortar HT spam.

BUT we as allied got MASSIVELY LUCKY that neither def nor luft doc used any 88. If def doc would have used them then they could have killed us by using their arty barrage ability. This kills even tanks in two shots (i did kill a Hellcat with two close hits from 88 gun in the game before).

Our losses had been insane high but it was the only chance to get forward against all the bunkers. Sd2, sector arty, MG42 everywhere (units, vehicles) etc cost us a lot of units and men.

Most funny moment: my pak Emplacment fired liked 10 min or longer on immobilized IV/70 before it got destroyed. Just WTF.

To win we had to do irratonal things. Running with inf into mgs, with tanks into elephant etc. We had luck that long tom cost got reduced. But our plan was to use AB which in hindsight would have been a mistake maybe due to lots of AA stuff.

And see the two bunkers instantly build in early game? Thats why i want them being unlocked after that Bunker cheaper unlock in def doc that cost 1 CP.

I am hopefully looking into future with fixed 88´s, sector arty and sd2. Then it becomes a realistic scenario to play without CW arty doc as allied. This time we ust got lucky they didnt spam 88´s.

Enjoy.
Attachments
8p_operation goodwood (8).2015-06-19.00-01-52.rec
(5.31 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Re: Huge 4 vs 4 game. No arty doc vs heavy defenses (no 88)

Post by JimQwilleran »

There is a thing worth to mention. With the beginning of this game I was terrified to notice that my camera is 3x closer to ground than normally. I had a bug that made my view even worse than in vcoh -_-.

Alman

Post by Alman »

we want re-mach :D

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:Hello together. New game played:

Takoz, Alman General, Nesat, Benito

Th doc
Luft
def
SE

vs

Shadow, Illa, Redgaarden, Warhawks

Inf
inf
Armor
RAF

I think we had the most aggressive players in alli team and we faced mega defense without CW arty and me as inf didnt use And Arty units. But i must say that after the game my hand and finger did really hurt.

But this is why i hate HR... i dont know what to do against instant pak, HMg and scout vehicle and mortar HT spam.

BUT we as allied got MASSIVELY LUCKY that neither def nor luft doc used any 88. If def doc would have used them then they could have killed us by using their arty barrage ability. This kills even tanks in two shots (i did kill a Hellcat with two close hits from 88 gun in the game before).

Our losses had been insane high but it was the only chance to get forward against all the bunkers. Sd2, sector arty, MG42 everywhere (units, vehicles) etc cost us a lot of units and men.

Most funny moment: my pak Emplacment fired liked 10 min or longer on immobilized IV/70 before it got destroyed. Just WTF.

To win we had to do irratonal things. Running with inf into mgs, with tanks into elephant etc. We had luck that long tom cost got reduced. But our plan was to use AB which in hindsight would have been a mistake maybe due to lots of AA stuff.

And see the two bunkers instantly build in early game? Thats why i want them being unlocked after that Bunker cheaper unlock in def doc that cost 1 CP.

I am hopefully looking into future with fixed 88´s, sector arty and sd2. Then it becomes a realistic scenario to play without CW arty doc as allied. This time we ust got lucky they didnt spam 88´s.

Enjoy.

Lmao war about ur pak missing that tabk destroyer.. you forgot to mention that i too also had a 17 pounder firing at it along with ur pak. And still!! It was missing. It was ubsurd and absolutely ludicrous. .

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Alman wrote:we want re-mach :D

let mes guess.... this time 88 spam by luft and def doc, sd2 and using hummel?

no way, i will wait for next patch first.
Build more AA Walderschmidt