Training Clan For Noobs!Scrapped Making New One

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

Training Clan For Noobs!Scrapped Making New One

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Postponed
Last edited by ShadowIchigo on 15 Jun 2015, 00:18, edited 6 times in total.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: BK Noob Camp - Training Clan For Noobs! READ!

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Also everybody can feel free to join SVT teamspeak while playing. I even recomend it for the sake of good teamfights.
Adress: ts3.selsovet.com:9998

horodlbrodl

Post by horodlbrodl »

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. I will take you up on it as soon as I am over my Civilization 5-trip!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cool Idea ;)

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Also everybody can feel free to join SVT teamspeak while playing. I even recomend it for the sake of good teamfights.
Adress: ts3.selsovet.com:9998

Yes SVT teamspeak will be our base of operations for everyone to come. But please, those of you who do come on the server do not bash or troll the teamspeak or i will kick or ban you. For it is my responsibility for starting such a thing and bringing you on to the teamspeak. Thank you.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

horodlbrodl wrote:Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it. I will take you up on it as soon as I am over my Civilization 5-trip!

Just add one of us on steam or hop on the teamspeak

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

That's again one of the constructive ideas of which Shadow always like to bring ^^

But I am already having some new guys btw who always like to ask me about the game and how it should be played.. however that it wasn't me who invited them, as it's more simple than that as they just kept tracking me on Steam after watching my replays here on the forums... ;)

Examples:-
PiTTo-Worlkar-Acker-Simlex-Deux(Likes to play Brits like u Shadow :P )-AD-le.ts-Nicoo-Nesquik and few more etc.
Some of them are now of a higher tactical level than before hopefully :)

I mean that u can inspire players by uploading more epic replays that are not only usual ones.

I never joined TS3 with anyone. Yet this would be awesome I guess!

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Ahh Tiger my friend, i appreciate the glorious attributes and comments you bestow upon me, but i cannot take all the credit ^^ you will have to also thank illa and especially kwok. But yes i encourage everyone to use teamspeak. I, myself, have to improve on my teamwork and communication skills. I have the habit of letting my teammates do the teamwork for me. I wish to diverge from said habit.

SchlagtSieTot

Post by SchlagtSieTot »

This is great! Really good idea. Hope to play with you guys soon.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Join our steam group! We need to gain momentum! In some time when we have enough players we will start organizing games! This could be a way to make good and balanced games not only for new players but for everybody. As the event would be published, all interested players would start the game - no need of long waiting in lobby! But we need you guys! Join our group!

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Another idea i have, in incordance to illa's, is that we set up newbie games, but us experienced players watch each player through steam and mentor and guide your play through.. but you must have teamspeak! So for example: illa can spectate one or more players on the axis, while i can do the same for allies and observe and guide your tactics and help with your momentum