Doctrinal unlocks

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
Warhawks97

Re: Doctrinal unlocks

Post by Warhawks97 »

Mefisto, if you would have read closely what i wrote, you would realize that more arty gets locked behind a some CP. Like RAF would have to improve their heavy glider before getting pack howitzer. Just as AB needs to unlock 57 mm AT gun first.

The Calli jeep can also get locked together with a Mortar HT or whatever. Though its one of the worst cost-ineffective arty units out there and i never use it. So RA and Inf have essentially 0 CP arty Halftracks left. On Axis side Terror keeps their nebelwerfer, SE does so as well and def doc still has the leig 18 for free. So i dont get why you complain about the Maultier so much. In my opinion its even better than most CP arty like terror doc Rocket halftrack as it fires more missiles, hitting thus a larger area and with a higher chance to score a hit in general.
Also you wont need to spend as many CP into stuff like Panzer IV´s or even Panthers. And unlike stuh the Maultier can literally pulverize an entire defense line in a single barrage. It might not take out an emplacment at once, but does decent damage while burning its crew.
Compared to the allied artillery HT it deals a lot more damage, hits many more targets and fires 10 projectiles compared faster than the arty HT fires its six rounds.

The Maultier is one of that arty examples that makes weapon crews and mortars literally obsolete right from the start. in HR games you can literally tec instantly to maultier. The starting fuel is enough to provide two buildings and the first HQ upgrade. Just two more HQ upgrades and you can get it. Maybe even just one.

Anyways,
I improved some of the previous proposals:
Propaganda Doctrine (Proposal II).jpg
1. Added right icon for the Mortar HT unlock
2. Flamethrower icon and unlock replaced with a more general incendiary unlock that unlocks flame rounds for their mortars, including for the HT, flame rounds for the rocket HT "Stuka", flame grenades, flamethrower for grens and also unlocks the flamethrower HT.
3. The Flamethrower HT will then no longer be an independently build HT, but instead an upgrade for some ammo (and fuel?) on the normal HT. Reinforcing is no longer possible.
4. The Rocket launcher unlock "Stuka zu Fuß" will no longer be a unit to be build, but instead an upgrade to a normal HT. It costs 100 ammo to upgrade but barrage cost goes down to 85-90 ammo per salvo. Upgraded MG on the HT will also stay. Rinforcing nearby is no longer possible.
5. The concealment smoke can also be deployed by vehicles after the unlock.

Royal Engineers Support (Proposal III).jpg
1. Also made some changes on this one. The linking comet with sappers was indeed a stupid idea as sukin pointed out. Created instead a new branch that first improves infantry and tanks when fighting together. Then Tanks get veterancy and finally comet gets unlocked. This branch is essentially an elite armor support branch.
2. Churchill MK IV will be available by default now
3. Added crusader AA as an unlock. CW received M16 HT´s so idk why they need AA Tanks in all docs. The crusader will be able fire AP rounds vs vehicles as well as HE vs tanks. It works essentially in the same or similiar way as the wirbelwind now.

Armor doc (Proposal II).jpg
1. Also made changes here. Unlocking the Mortar HT prior to the off map arty made little sense in hindsight. Mortar HT can be deployed right when the motorpool is up now. So long before any tank that can utilize off map arty can be deployed.

2. Removed sherman mass production. Instead i think sherman should have standard costs across the doctrines. the tank is supposed to be mass produced right away. So in concept its a mass production tank. It doent make sense to me to make it even cheaper. So cheap that it becomes essentially cheaper than light tanks is pretty nuts.
The default sherman cost will be accross all docs:
340 MP/60 fuel for basic sherman.
380/75 for 76 shermans and easy eight which replaces regular 76 sherman after unlock.
400/70 for the 105 shermans.
550/90 for the Jumbo sherman.

(HE rounds equiped by default, HVAP rounds only upgradded after armor doc ammo unlock.)
Cal 50 will cost 75 ammo per tank. Inf squads pay 75 for their additional lmg so idk why tanks should get away cheaper.

3. Replaced sherman mass production unlock with faster production of tanks and vehicles. Essentially build times get reduced by 40%. Allied War Machinery unlock further dumps production times of tanks passively and further when active.

Armor doc would get a new touch away from spamming shermans for dirty low cost (350/35 for a sherman is sick, esspecially when ammo got unlocked as well) and SP in the end game. Instead it is focusing on mobility, special purpose shermans, tactical support and the ability to build tanks and vehicles in no time and literally instantly replacing losses.

The doc should become more enjoable to play and to play against. The current standard gameplay is either directly SP and off map arty or cheap shermans-> off map arty->SP->leave game when SP is dead.
Tank Support Doctrine or Tank Destroyer Tactics (Proposal II).jpg
Also fixed some unlocks here. My first approach was created late at night and i was lazzy.

1. Removed infantry veterancy unlock. Doesnt really make sense when they are supposed to be played alongside elite tanks rather than becoming elites by their own.
2. The doc now has a dedicated anti tank branch that contains tellermines, APCR rounds for their tanks and double Panzerschreck on AT squads. The unlock also enables the heavy Assault grens to upgrade a schreck.
3. Tank gunner training and vetercany crew are now completely independent.
4. The Tank support branch now contains all the vehicle and Panzer IV mass production stuff as well as the artillery.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Consti255 wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 13:50
MEFISTO wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:17
ehh... If you compare that unit with mortar halftracks.... They cost nearly the same. If you compare it to pack howitzers.. ehh.. it blows them away by a mile.. 10 rockets with fire.. In my opinion its defnitly a unit which should stay behind CP. Also, you dont have to invest into P4s like now, so you have enough CP to spend for it.
You can't compare a Maultier with a mortar half-track, both have different roles, plus to use the Maultier you have to pay 85 ammunition.
When I talk about Allies cheap and efficient artillery advantage ( Rocket Launcher Jeep or 75mm M1A1 Pack Howitzer) is because sometimes it takes a lot of effort as Axis to have any artillery support. Luftwaffe has no artillery support at all, just LeIG-18 Infantry Gun after some cp unlock and a 75 ammunition cost and some MP investment, it is ridiculous. Panzer support has no artillery support, just a low range matter barrage, and an expensive Wespe after 8 cp unlock or an expensive 4 cp off-map artillery PIV.
a maultier is super good vs emplacements.
10 rockets for 85ammo and they leave behind fire.
When one rocket out of 10 its directly, the emplacement is gone.

And ey Mefisto you know why some Axis docs dont have arty?
They DO have arty! But lets take PS as you mentioned as an example, you have the wespe but you know why i comes so late?
Because you have to spend every game your CP on these damn boring tank unlocks.

Your post even support our suggestion.

Make basic tanks CP less and put arty behind CP.
You have more freedom to spend your CP on stuff you need except this repetitive unlocks which delays the doc you picked from beeing the doc it supposed to be.
First Maoultier is not a good option to fight emplacement at all, for example fighting an AT emplacement it will take so long to destroy it and you will spend so much ammunition that it is not worth it, better use a stuh.
No, I am no supporting your idea, I am talking about cheap and efficient artillery like Rocket Launcher Jeep form Armor vs a low range mortar barrage, or 1 cp tank commander off-map artillery vs 4 cp expensive (1 PIV) off-map artillery, I am not comparing a Wespe vs an M4 Sherman Calliope with similar CP unlock.
I am talking about CHEAP efficient artillery, how airborne or RAF get a 75mm M1A1 Pack Howitzer with no cp unlock and Luftwaffe has spent some CP and invest a lot of ammunition and MP to get a LeIG-18 Infantry Gun. Actually, Wespe may feet better here than bk lol. Luftwaffe has no artillery if allies lock up the map with AA Luftwaffe will struggle to deal with emplacemnts.
I know a 150mm Nebelwerfer Rocket Battery may be too strong for Luftwaffe or a Waspe but they need something.
Waspe feet better in SE and maybe a 150mm Nebelwerfer Rocket Battery or 150mm Hummel Self-Propelled Artillery for Panzer support for less CP.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

So flame rockets are bad at killing emplacements?
I doubt it. You pay 0 CP for a multipurpose arty.
Its good against everything except tanks. You decrew almost everytime a emplacemtent with the maultier. You just have to use the momentum in an attack with Blitz doc and dont wait that the enemy recrews it.
Sure a StuH is better but a StuH cost laughable 5 CP.

Wespe is behind too much CP as you said. Its not the CP, its he need of unlocking tanks in that doc that delays your arty unlocks.
The LeiG18 is behind 3 CP in luft btw. Same stuff here.
Nerf Mencius

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Consti255 wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 16:07
So flame rockets are bad at killing emplacements?
I doubt it. You pay 0 CP for a multipurpose arty.
Its good against everything except tanks. You decrew almost everytime a emplacemtent with the maultier. You just have to use the momentum in an attack with Blitz doc and dont wait that the enemy recrews it.
Sure a StuH is better but a StuH cost laughable 5 CP.

Wespe is behind too much CP as you said. Its not the CP, its he need of unlocking tanks in that doc that delays your arty unlocks.
The LeiG18 is behind 3 CP in luft btw. Same stuff here.
Maoultier is not that accurate to destroy a emplacement you will need multiple hits so you will have to pay a lot ammunition to take down a full HP emplacement, that is why it is better to use a stuh and save that ammunition for Stuka airstrike or infantry upgrade or use Maoultier more effectively vs big infantry gathering.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Sure its BETTER but it cost 5 CP lol.
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

MEFISTO wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 15:53

First Maoultier is not a good option to fight emplacement at all, for example fighting an AT emplacement it will take so long to destroy it and you will spend so much ammunition that it is not worth it, better use a stuh.
No, I am no supporting your idea, I am talking about cheap and efficient artillery like Rocket Launcher Jeep form Armor vs a low range mortar barrage, or 1 cp tank commander off-map artillery vs 4 cp expensive (1 PIV) off-map artillery, I am not comparing a Wespe vs an M4 Sherman Calliope with similar CP unlock.
I am talking about CHEAP efficient artillery, how airborne or RAF get a 75mm M1A1 Pack Howitzer with no cp unlock and Luftwaffe has spent some CP and invest a lot of ammunition and MP to get a LeIG-18 Infantry Gun. Actually, Wespe may feet better here than bk lol. Luftwaffe has no artillery if allies lock up the map with AA Luftwaffe will struggle to deal with emplacemnts.
I know a 150mm Nebelwerfer Rocket Battery may be too strong for Luftwaffe or a Waspe but they need something.
Waspe feet better in SE and maybe a 150mm Nebelwerfer Rocket Battery or 150mm Hummel Self-Propelled Artillery for Panzer support for less CP.

Are you really comparing a maultier with huge blast and 10 missiles with a silly tiny calli jeep that is in my opinion the least cost effective arty? I never spend time getting it. A stuart+ off map arty strike from a commander is generally much preferable currently. And as said it can be locked behind 1 CP alongside the mortar HT.

Also not every doc needs heavy 0 CP arty.
Its funny actually. Perhaps we gonna put every single tank behind a CP wall. I mean every tank, even the smallest. So docs would get like 8 tank unlocks and 8 doctrinal unlocks. That would be so much fun i guess. Many players seem to have the conception of BK that every Tank has to be super stronk and locked behind CP, some sort of one tank army. Meanwhile every doc gets some crazy artillery like maultier for 0 CP as to make the game as "bomby" as possible. Sounds like a fun concept, doesnt it?

MEFISTO wrote:

The Maultier decent against everything. Good blast, good spread and it does enough damage. It also gives you huge momentum. Enough that you can easily follow up with an inf or tank attack to kill the remaining stuff.
Also you make it sound like players only build emplacments which is completely wrong. In order to create your scenario someone has to pick RE doc and spend all CP into stronger emplacment and then build an AT gun and HMG right next to each other. Otherwise you either kill the AT gun with your maultier or the HMG while killing the remaining MG nest or AT gun nest with inf or tanks.
Normal emplacments are quite squishy so far.
The Maultier is also not meant to be an accurate emplacment sniper. Its worse than that. Its a large rocket launcher that brings widespread destruction over a much larger area than a stuh would ever be capable of.

And yes, if you look closley tec trees are not organized by type. Stuh and maultier are different in the way they work but essentially exist to overcome defenses and to prepare for an attack. I mean look, i did put mortar HT, combat engineers and Calli sherman into one branch and yet you dont complain. You only see your beloved Bk doc and that you cant play the same maultier meta anymore. Which is basically sit down, lock down enemies with stugs and bomb them with maultier untill you got enough cp for a Panther. And thats why you are so upset with Maultier requiring CP now.

Do you know what i find a lot more upseting? Doctrines that still need to pay CP just to get a poopy Panzer IV F2. Or sherman tanks or Stubby Panzer IV that cost just 320 to 350 MP and 30 fuel after a 2 CP mass production unlock but are completely denying all infantry.
Or units like Maultier that come within 5 mins of the game and bring mass destruction. This is what is so embarrasing in BK.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Warhawks97 wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 19:53
MEFISTO wrote:

Are you really comparing a maultier with huge blast and 10 missiles with a silly tiny calli jeep that is in my opinion the least cost effective arty? I never spend time getting it. A stuart+ off map arty strike from a commander is generally much preferable currently. And as said it can be locked behind 1 CP alongside the mortar HT.

Also not every doc needs heavy 0 CP arty.
Its funny actually. Perhaps we gonna put every single tank behind a CP wall. I mean every tank, even the smallest. So docs would get like 8 tank unlocks and 8 doctrinal unlocks. That would be so much fun i guess. Many players seem to have the conception of BK that every Tank has to be super stronk and locked behind CP, some sort of one tank army. Meanwhile every doc gets some crazy artillery like maultier for 0 CP as to make the game as "bomby" as possible. Sounds like a fun concept, doesnt it?

MEFISTO wrote:

The Maultier decent against everything. Good blast, good spread and it does enough damage. It also gives you huge momentum. Enough that you can easily follow up with an inf or tank attack to kill the remaining stuff.
Also you make it sound like players only build emplacments which is completely wrong. In order to create your scenario someone has to pick RE doc and spend all CP into stronger emplacment and then build an AT gun and HMG right next to each other. Otherwise you either kill the AT gun with your maultier or the HMG while killing the remaining MG nest or AT gun nest with inf or tanks.
Normal emplacments are quite squishy so far.
The Maultier is also not meant to be an accurate emplacment sniper. Its worse than that. Its a large rocket launcher that brings widespread destruction over a much larger area than a stuh would ever be capable of.

And yes, if you look closley tec trees are not organized by type. Stuh and maultier are different in the way they work but essentially exist to overcome defenses and to prepare for an attack. I mean look, i did put mortar HT, combat engineers and Calli sherman into one branch and yet you dont complain. You only see your beloved Bk doc and that you cant play the same maultier meta anymore. Which is basically sit down, lock down enemies with stugs and bomb them with maultier untill you got enough cp for a Panther. And thats why you are so upset with Maultier requiring CP now.

Do you know what i find a lot more upseting? Doctrines that still need to pay CP just to get a poopy Panzer IV F2. Or sherman tanks or Stubby Panzer IV that cost just 320 to 350 MP and 30 fuel after a 2 CP mass production unlock but are completely denying all infantry.
Or units like Maultier that come within 5 mins of the game and bring mass destruction. This is what is so embarrasing in BK.
I told you I don’t have time to cover all you wrote, sorry. But I am sure if could I wold disagree with some other staff for sure.

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

+1 i like the idea

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 09:01

7) Ain't agree with the removal of Tiger and KT from Panzer Support, many people do use them. Where did another 2 pzgrens upgrades go?

I rebuild the Tank Support Doctrine. I would rebrand it into Tank Tactics (or using old term Tank Destroyer Tactics). The Term "Tank Support Doctrine" says absolutely nothing about the doctrines purpose. And i think it should always be apparent right by the name of a doctrine what it is actually focusing on.

Also apparently people do like the Tigers in this doctrine more as i thought and it was only me then who never went for them. Thing is they are not as well implemented as they are in Prop doc. I tried to get these tanks into the doctrine again but in a new fashion. Rather than just putting them as a choice where you just decide between TD or Tank, i gave them a whole new line with a few extras.

So my idea was that in contrast to Prop or Terror doc where you can get them early on while adding buffs to them later, in the Tank Tactics doctrine you first unlock elite crews and then the Tigers. So you get Tigers later but when you get them they already come with vet and all abilities unlocked already. Tank schock, ALRS, its all there already due to prior crew training unlocks.

Also i think having Beobachtungspanzer (Observation tank) IV to be seperated with a Tank IV mass production makes no sense. Once you unlocked the Massproduction for Panzer IV´s, the J gets unlocked. And since the Beobachtungspanzer IV is just a modification of a Standard J, it just makes sense to merge it. Also i think from a gameplay perspective people wouldnt spend the extra CP for cheap Panzer IV´s this late and instead would get the Grille anyways. So the CP are not worth it. Also i thus made space for something more usefull:
Tank Support Doctrine or Tank Destroyer Tactics (Proposal III).jpg

The doctrine now has several Branches:
1. Tank Destroyer
2. Tactical Armored and artillery support.
3. Elite Armor and combined Warefare.
4. Anti Tank Support.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Same response as the other. Massive changes cause massive changes in balance. Ugh so much to read I’ll probably respond more tomorrow… if you all could just calm this thread down for a bit… I can get a dev response. But don’t be surprised if it will just end up being “this is ridiculous”
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Where is it!!! GIVE ME THE RESPONSE KWOK
Nerf Mencius

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

This is ridiculous.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Alright ill give you that Markr...
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I just found a nice example of "doctrines unlocking basic stuff" and "repetetive unlock paths" right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wOw3kpol8&t=4s

that was one of the few i would say "high skill level games".

Tara had literally no "choice" but to rush M10 and soon after the sherman 76. If your enemie gets armor quickly, you have to do so as well.
Picking a doctrines just to unlock the same stuff all over again is really borring. Even in vcoh where doctrines have only six unlocks it feels like i get a lot more out of the doctrines than in BK where i first have to spend 30 mins into a game before a doctrine actually kicks in because at first i have to throw CP´s into the same stuff regardless of my doctrine choice.

Can we at some point just end this cycle of "always have to unlock the same path and same basic stuff because otherwise i am dead" bullshit?
After 23 mins into the game and really intense combat with high CP farming rate he only had literally 3 doctrinal unlocks and 2 basic unlock that you find in every doctrine.

And also end the bullcrap of how easy it is to spam a never ending stream of medium tanks?

Edit:
From these 3 doctrinal unlocks, he could effectively made use of only two.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 09 Jun 2022, 17:55, edited 1 time in total.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Warhawks97 wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 16:30
I just found a nice example of "doctrines unlocking basic stuff example" and "repetetive unlock paths" right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wOw3kpol8&t=4s

that was one of the few i would say "high skill level games".

Tara had literally no "choice" but to rush M10 and soon after the sherman 76. If your enemie gets armor quickly, you have to do so as well.
Picking a doctrines just to unlock the same stuff all over again is really borring. Even in vcoh where doctrines have only six unlocks it feels like i get a lot more out of the doctrines than in BK where i first have to spend 30 mins into a game before a doctrine actually kicks in because at first i have to throw CP´s into the same stuff regardless of my doctrine choice.

Can we at some point just end this cycle of "always have to unlock the same path and same basic stuff because otherwise i am dead" bullshit?
After 23 mins into the game and really intense combat with high CP farming rate he only had literally 3 doctrinal unlocks and 2 basic unlock that you find in every doctrine.

And also end the bullcrap of you easy it is to spam a never ending stream of medium tanks?
+1
Nerf Mencius

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

i dont think this game is relevant in this sense because i just refuse to use stationary AT guns and i fkd up ALL OF THE TIMINGS that i could fk up, so i think this game could have gone either way (especially if i just went armor and abused the shit out of command car).

idliketoplaybetter

Post by idliketoplaybetter »

"high skill level games"

:DDDDDD
"You can argue only with like-minded people"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
11 Jun 2022, 10:01
"high skill level games"

:DDDDDD

Well, tara is arguably one of the better players out there who has played against every skilled player in BK that is still playing. I didnt see much from Lari or Echo in this video. So its just based on the fight between kwok and Tara.

But in any way, when you are up against good players who play for the win the more predictable becomes the unlock path they go and thats usually the tank path. And by doing so it forces the opponent more or less to do the same tank rush. So in the end it stands: The first minutes usually end up with players always unlocking the same stuff that is essential for survival.

idliketoplaybetter

Pls make a record of the game you played and someone can support ur point directly. Just 1 good game, at least, where we can see what u'r describing. There is no such thing like "terrible consistens of mid tanks rush only", there is no pre-dominance of arty play between fun and decent players, there is no such thing.
Show ur own game, not garbage out of context. pls.

All u are doing now, is providing examples that are not even remotely close and situations you are describing are never there. There was not a single time that Tarakancheg came here and said YES THIS GAME IS EXACTLY WHAT U SAY IT IS.

What is this dellusional posting of timestamps and out of context situaions from random games against big pappa Kwok (who literally just testing stuff not necessarily playing serious, as well as Tara), is even here?

He had to rush "tanks" this game cause he fkd up in mapcontrol and wasted few early rifle squads, then invested into rangers. Just for fun. Kwok could push him few times and finish the game much sooner, they just played it.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

idliketoplaybetter wrote:
11 Jun 2022, 15:19
Pls make a record of the game you played and someone can support ur point directly. Just 1 good game, at least, where we can see what u'r describing. There is no such thing like "terrible consistens of mid tanks rush only", there is no pre-dominance of arty play between fun and decent players, there is no such thing.
Show ur own game, not garbage out of context. pls.

All u are doing now, is providing examples that are not even remotely close and situations you are describing are never there. There was not a single time that Tarakancheg came here and said YES THIS GAME IS EXACTLY WHAT U SAY IT IS.

What is this dellusional posting of timestamps and out of context situaions from random games against big pappa Kwok (who literally just testing stuff not necessarily playing serious, as well as Tara), is even here?

He had to rush "tanks" this game cause he fkd up in mapcontrol and wasted few early rifle squads, then invested into rangers. Just for fun. Kwok could push him few times and finish the game much sooner, they just played it.

:roll: ZzzzZZzz

Good joke. As if you would care. I dont have the time to play every day. I do have a month or two in a year during which i played frequently and up to 5 games in a row. But everytime i get frustrated by the same bullcrap that there is:

1. Same unlock paths because unlocking other stuff is either a death sentence or possible when you are far superior to your enemie or just a masochist
2. Same basic unlock unlocks
3. Artillery festival due to easily, early unlocked and cheaply available heavy arty
4. Rocket arty with mini nukes killing everything but the most developed super human that gets caught in the AoE
5. Tank rush and spam.

When i dont have much time i try not to play BK. The freetime i have is to valuable to fill it with BK frustration. So forgive me when i dont play every day when i dont have much time. Just watching the YT videos in the evening from Tara is showing me why i dont want to play the game anymore and what is so fucking frustrating. The Game has potential but doesnt want or doesnt want to get developed properly by fixing at least some of the nonsense and game-breaking stuff.

If said issues would get fixed, i would play more often. But dont expect players to play every day when things dont get fixed for years.

idliketoplaybetter

You see what you want to see, apparently.

Again, even from the Player himself (Tara), you do not receive confirmation of your prejudgement. How far can this talk go? Even more, you dont even have will and time to play the game itself to check your own thinking?

Maybe you just dont want to play/or lose/win, simply cause you dont want anymore? Think about it, Tarakan is fresh player relatively speaking, we all had this passion for the game once long ago.

(Aaand ye, I know I am boring and make everyone Zzzzz, but again, I cant even arque you on point to point, since there is simply nothing to..)

*Nor I think the game is perfect, but majorly due to players being one strat thinkers. Less there players to play, the more this problem seem as a problem of the game.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Fresh player with over 1800 games ?
Nerf Mencius

idliketoplaybetter

I doubt he had that all in bkmod, specifically, first. And playing "good" he started just now basically. whatever, my point was in different

idliketoplaybetter

and just for ur idea, check how many games maestro wurf and co. has. tavares. estardo mayor. hans.

best players I remember now

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

Consti255 wrote:
12 Jun 2022, 21:10
Fresh player with over 1800 games ?
1300 bk games. but you guys are going of topic IMO.