Sturmtiger Beta Poll

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.
kwok
Team Member

Sturmtiger Beta Poll

Post by kwok »

Do not submit a poll entry unless you've tried the beta.

The latest beta tested the following changes to the Sturmtiger:
- Changed the cost of Sturmtiger shot to 100 ammo and recharge to 90s (from 150 ammo and 360s)
- Added an ability to Sturmtiger to reinforce infantry nearby
- Added an ability to Sturmtiger to apply debuff aura same as Tiger tanks (also requires the same unlock)
The intent was to improve the sturmtiger's viability in games. Suggestions were taken from the player community and incorporated for testing.

What do you think the final changes should be?
https://forms.gle/g2o2Zt44kuksC2ar7

The outcome of the poll does not reflect a final decision. It is just used to get a sense of aggregate player opinion.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Sturmtiger Beta Poll

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I think a poll wasn't necessary, but i casted my views.

ST in the beta is good now, just increase MP cost & reduce the range.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
29 May 2022, 22:15
I think a poll wasn't necessary, but i casted my views.

ST in the beta is good now, just increase MP cost & reduce the range.
So is it fine or should it get tweaks ? :roll:
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Fine, but said tweaks are necessary.. however; nothing beyond that.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Its just funny, everytime you want something to change everything isnt necessary except your proposal. So no poll needed because it is because i say so.
If you dont agree on something, you dont take something into account, wait for polls or anything i remember the pain in the ass Panther poll.(because you know, its obvious right ?) THe GaMe Is FiNe.
Its a pretty unfair for the other users and their proposal to different topics. Its good that you have a voice here, but polls are a good thing so the players can do their feedback and the devs can see how drastic such changes could be. Every poll does make sense. Even if they are sometimes is just nonesense. You see views pretty fast and drastic.
Still, good that you voted your oppinion. (i voted the same) But people have different taste.
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

I call my views based on what i think is right, it's not like i am holding off anyone from telling their views too.
And i can't be blamed if most of the time my opinion happens to be leaning with the majority (recent ex; tank reinforce poll) remember not everyone here engages in discussions, but a lot come here just to read... if someone's perspective is sound, then it would attract more support from the eyes reading them.

Moreover, most of my opinions are mild or moderate, so nothing extreme.. which is clearly more favored by those who play PvE & the average majority of PvP players.. don't expect much support when u call for complete overhauls all over again when the devs just processed a massive re-work already.

Speaking of the Panther poll, that was -in particular- one of the most solid opinions i had.. which also ended by a Google poll btw which was shared accross the Bk platforms that resulted to be in favor of that opinion of mine.
That opinion was ultimately sane & valid.

Coming back to this ST poll, reason i said a poll was unncessary.. is because i believed we already know what most people would think about this based on the previous discussions, which turned out to be also in favor of the changes made to the ST, and that goes in-line with the results of the "tank reinforce poll" too. So, once more; it makes sense & are all rightful changes.

That said, polls are still not decisive.. so if a sane opinion comes out, it's not like anyone would shut it down.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Bleh. Well the results of the poll so far are definitely not as decisive as the panther one unfortunately. Just as I feared.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
31 May 2022, 21:05
That said, polls are still not decisive.. so if a sane opinion comes out, it's not like anyone would shut it down.
Thats why you had to write down your Steam name.
kwok wrote:
31 May 2022, 21:19
Bleh. Well the results of the poll so far are definitely not as decisive as the panther one unfortunately. Just as I feared.
mhh sad.
Nerf Mencius