Really nice game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Really nice game

Post by Warhawks97 »

Hello. Here comes a game which is really worth to see i think. Its not to show you abuses etc or any OP weapons.

Its a game on Wolfheze and i had a agreement before game start.

NO sd2
NO unemplaced 88
(and no Sector arty on enemie Territory)

I have to say the game was much better and interesting than silly 88 spams etc.

Allis:
Erich: Armor
Redgaarden: Inf
Kwok: RAF

Axis:
Illa: Terror
Designfriemel: BK doc
Me: SE

I have to say that i did really regret that i played SE doc. I should have taken Th doc or even luft doc. Though i had fun with my snipers. And Sector arty was really cool when being used only on own territories and really does a great job still.

In late game i really did regret that i havent taken a better offensive doc. Jagdpanthers or henschels would have made a lot of fun.

also after a long fight Kwok left when he thought he cant win anymore and when we overused the Nebelwerfer.

BUT great use of smoke from inf doc and armor. I realized then that PE has NO smoke at all. Only Jagdpanther has smoke screen and JT can shoot 6 smoke rounds but thats all PE has available on smoke.

During the game i was never able to launch my own assault. I had a help booth sides sometimes to hold the line as they almost collapsed a few times. S i concentarted most time on repairs, providing back up and to OP points so that mates could concentrate a bit more on their offensives. While doing so i lost a few units really stupidly.

Really sad that kwok left. Hope you enjoy this anyway.
Attachments
6p_wolfheze_conversion.2015-06-11.02-38-36.rec
(15.21 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Really nice game

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Yeah, pretty good dame, but wtf with that fire hetzer? His flame is like sunbaths for soldiers, every time flame was coming out of ambush scoreing not a single kill. Was exactly the same to me when i tryed to use it, ambush, you let enemie inf to get close enough, open fire aaaaand....nothing, they just retreating with not a single man lost, or even shoot back with zooks and killing tank.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Haha, flame from hetzer like a sunbath :D. That is very funny ;D! But it is true, I also noticed that from ambush it is very ineffective. But on the other hand it would be really nasty if it become even more deadly, killing whole elite squads while invisible.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

well.. It was the first time i used it and since they came all the time with lots of inf i thought i could do a nice flame ambush. But it didnt really work as i thought^^. I will prefer SS squad next time^^

Maybe not entire squad whipe outs but at least killing some men.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

I didn't like the game >:(
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Redgaarden wrote:I didn't like the game >:(

yeah, i know. I think i wouldnt have had fun in this game as allis as well. I mean you guys did really a great job. Playing as team, combined attacks with inf and armor using smoke, off maps and flanking maneuvers. And what did we? Having many paks, many neblers and BK player just had to blobb his elites running frontally into tanks and killing those.

I said in a another topic that axis is in so far more fun as you always have great comebacks, final stands and always something to deal with threats, units with high kill score. But the game is in so far nice that exactly your great moves and combos are looking just great. But its frustrating to know that everytime the axis opponents have by far less stress by controling less units and by being not always in need for well planed offensives. I mean as i said... you used smoke, flanking moves and off maps and failed although it was very great skilled playing. An we came back with blobbs having schrecks and destroying all your hard work. I know how it feels and thats why me and others having currently just more fun with axis, even when we lose the game.