First impression of 531

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Diablo

Re: First impression of 531

Post by Diablo »

Consti255 wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 19:20
So ALRS got nerfed significantly actually?
Fine with that.
In a way it incentives usage of AP abilities on large caliber tanks. Possibly quite costly though.

tarakancheg

Post by tarakancheg »

People will still use alrs to snipe/finish off retreatin smaller tanks with 1 guaranteed shot.

Viper

Post by Viper »

it should still penetrate all mediums and tank destroyers max range easy......will be harder to use versus heavier tanks which is ok

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Viper wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 15:18
it should still penetrate all mediums and tank destroyers max range easy......will be harder to use versus heavier tanks which is ok
agreed.
I Sniped way too much pershings with Panthers, without useing AP
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

So far good changes on the latest BETA, no complaints.

Firestorm is good now.

Very happy Bundle Grenades work now too (tested Storms & PE SturmPios) however, AB 101st & 82nd seem to still have a time out after satchels
MarKr wrote:
23 Apr 2022, 12:20
- You will no longer lose control of squads when using satchel charges (not sure if I remember all the squads that have this, so maybe I've forgotten some)
Plz check.

Volksgrenadiers

Post by Volksgrenadiers »

Well why i think that every time new patch came and special when somebody say "we balanced stuff" its bigger bullshit then it was before,like seriusly. I had few games already and iam asking myself wtf is this for shit,these aka balances....

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

The changelog explains resons for changes. Pretty much all the changes were suggested and discussed here by players.
If you see any changes as problematic, you can say why you think so in the topic where the change was discussed.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The patch is quite good, we have less orbital strikes (although few special ones still exist on certain units for those who like them) yet these orbital strikes were not over-nerfed so they are still powerful, we have better SturmTiger, we have less bugs generally, etc.

I can only see it's better...

Maybe next patches we could have BeuteShermans buildable for the sake of less desync.
Perhaps refined smoke & refined howitzer tanks projectiles as well ? i mean, Stupa, 95 churchill, etc.

Even though, none of that is critical.
And i don't think there is any serious bugs at the moment either, if anything; it's minor stuff.

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Dont think there is any over strong stuff yet. But I'm ready to be proven wrong.

The walking stuka feels more nice to use now too. I dont feel dirty using it atm.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

TheUndying

Post by TheUndying »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
07 Jul 2022, 10:17
Maybe next patches we could have BeuteShermans buildable for the sake of less desync.
Do call-ins cause desyncs?

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

TheUndying wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 20:31
Do call-ins cause desyncs?
It is not 100% certain but it seems that call-ins can singnificantly contribute to desyncs. If you have a few of them in a game, the desync chance is low but if there are a lot of call-ins in a game, it seems games tend to desync more often.

TheUndying

Post by TheUndying »

Interesting, makes one wonder why it does that.

Thanks for the reply!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Just a pure speculation here, but games are "synced" when every PC registers the same units for each player and each unit on each PC gets the same order. So if you build riflemen, the squad shows on all PCs and if you tell them to move, all PCs registe4 the order.
When the game goes longer and longer, some players often start to lag behind. When there is such a lag and someone calls in a unit, it is possible that for the lagging person the unit shows up later than for others, its position on the map doesn't match and the game desyncs.
This is just a speculation, I have no evidence that this is why it happens.

bioloniks

Confidential meetings, for adults only, your anonymity guaranteed

Post by bioloniks »

Looking for someone who knows how to surprise, one night only
Actual Girls