Supreme Panther!! Tema...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Supreme Panther!! Tema...

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

9 tanks, 50 inf kills... But this time it's not me who succeeded this way.. it's the decent player "MercifulTema" ;)

A similar achievement to that one of which I actually had with my Tiger on the same of this map before while having 17 tank kills and nearly the same amount of inf kills as most of u already r knowing! Talking about that true supreme epic battle^^

However that through this game u can obviously see;
-A great devastating Inf doc play done by Termix!!! Several cheap Rifles combined with Rangers and snipers supported by arty as well competing with the highest elite Axis squads giving him a clear advantage and such an awesome flexibility.
-I had 2 Tigers, a normal one that was somehow immobilized luckily with a single arty shell 'although that I was even aware of it' and then got immediately flanked by freaky Zookas causing a definite death.
The cost on the other hand was a Jumbo and the same of those 2 flanking AT teams to be wiped out by Storms anyways!!
Later an Ace one also at the end that hopefully lived for sure...... :P
Yet, no real records this time sadly :(

Have fun and enjoy the good game :)
Attachments
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.88 playback file.
(2.58 MiB) Downloaded 108 times

DaŇjeL_SK

Re: Supreme Panther!! Tema...

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

LOL Tiger...
...it wasn't balanced game, Bob is nooby (I love when someone like that takes arty doc).... and I played very very bad... so nope

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Shhh, Danjel, let him be joyful. Do you enjoy spoiling children fun?

Krieger Blitzer

Hmm... Termix beats me in a 1v1 before btw! Conan is almost as good as Bob, I also consider u r like Tema or perhaps better in fact.. so why u think it's not balanced???!!! U wouldn't even start it Danjel if it really wasn't balanced as u r claiming now. Plus that I was playing too bad being unlucky as well!!

But hey; did I mention anything offensive maybe about u??!! Just a game mate. Come on... I know u r a good player.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Hmm... Termix beats me in a 1v1 before btw! Conan is almost as good as Bob, I also consider u r like Tema or perhaps better in fact.. so why u think it's not balanced???!!! U wouldn't even start it Danjel if it really wasn't balanced as u r claiming now. Plus that I was playing too bad being unlucky as well!!

But hey; did I mention anything offensive maybe about u??!! Just a game mate. Come on... I know u r a good player.

Conan is new but learns fast with axis (esspecially 88 spam -.-)

Conan and merci are axis players actually. I will watch it and comment later.

Ok, the best player i see there is Termix. He is one of the few i do play allis with (using ts sometimes also). Bob... newbie of what ive seen from him. I also never saw him playing allis. Danjel is better axis player and to be honest i dont know if i would play allis with him. Also its road and no experienced arty player on enemie side. So i wonder how it could be a hard game for you. Its a nice bottleneck map perfectly made for defense and heavy axis tanks and also for luft or se (endless ammo).

Conan made several mistakes in the first mins. PE HR means he can get a 50 mm pak, 1-2 scout vehicles, krads and mortar HT at the same time. He didnt even use krad to capture! So all of you could have pushed and two pe krads cap map fast while scout vehicle, pak + mortar would smash early axis def. And finally he wasted MP for an HMG and bunkers right from start.

Min 18: So.... Who is main arty producer? Typicall axis.... no reccons but spamming rocket arty right away..... Very funny.

min 24: Typicall axis: Overstrained by well playing allis. Going straight for arty (the entire team lol) but nobody ever builds reccons. And finally 2 of three running for big tanks whcih come after 24 mins. So wtf are you complaining about? Any allied team that would play so passively waiting for pershing and jumbos would get smashed after 15 mins. And the no def or SE doc but complaining about inf doc arty lols.

Take next time SE/def doc, than somone who carry through mid game and one who rushes for late game tanks (best terror going for heavy tanks making kill counts with walking stuka) coz BK doc can build mid game tanks and matching up to late game armor with res trade.

Min 27: Merci has greta army.... Panther G, super arty, inf, at squads and 1000 mp in resevre..... BUT NO spotter. Look Danjel... this poor guy has nothing and get bashed by arty. Having one AT squad and hellcat and no res anymore. Conan also swimming in res.... Bu no krads, no AA tank.....

Really and you say inf doc is OP? if luft and terror would have used their endless res pool and using anti inf vehicles+ spotters i am sure that you hadnt lost any single tank.

But just because two axis players are not smart enough to use their res for reccons and anti inf vehicles dont blame Inf doc to be OP anyhow just because they managed to flank your tanks (due to missing reccons and anti inf vehicles). Only CW player could have had the one or other achilles as counter.

Min 28. The inf doc army could have been killed easily with Tiger+ ostwind/Wirbelwind and a maulier strike on retreat point.

Min 33: terror proves its deadliness again. Powerfull Panther G having madness day and walking stuka bashing enemie def etc into trash. Awesome doc.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

-First arty shell was fired by Inf doc, not by Axis... CW arty and Inf docs are typical Allies arty doctrines as well. They were those who started the arty party! Inf doc is the most crazy spammable doc of the whole game obviously.

-CW Arty doc player could have produced 75mm arty trucks even before our rockets would come or be deployed into anywhere there.. yes he didn't, that was his own problem then!!

-Zookas killed 3 Osts just frontally rushing.. even if those Osts of mine survived somehow, that wouldn't be the cost of his AT teams... As he would simply retreat successfully and then come back and try again. If that Ost took damage, I will take as much time to repair it as he would repair a SP using a 99MP unit consisting of only 3 men.

On the other hand; if those Osts were Shermans (which I consider as the best early inf killer in game of all times due to great firepower and also cheap price) the cost would be for these Axis players to lose those frontal rushing AT squads more likely on most cases. Yet who cares, the Sherman is still costing less than an Ostwind!!! Or even less than Wh AT teams maybe... :P

Shortly:- 3 Zookas are always much more devastating than 2 Schrecks, since that Axis don't have freaky HE tanks such as awesome Shermans.. specifically when using tread breaker causing double or triple shooting with a single Zooka. Keep in mind that veterancy does also higher the rate of fire btw! Bazooka is primarily cheaper too (60 ammo, later only 45 ammo with Inf doc items) and as u know the US AT team itself will be costing cheaper (Only 252MP) using same doc items only after 4 CPs.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:-First arty shell was fired by Inf doc, not by Axis... CW arty and Inf docs are typical Allies arty doctrines as well. They were those who started the arty party! Inf doc is the most crazy spammable doc too of the whole game obviously.

-CW Arty doc player could have produced 75mm arty trucks even before our rockets would come or be deployed into anywhere there.. yes he didn't, that was his own problem then!!

-Zookas killed 3 Osts just frontally rushing.. even if those Osts of mine survived somehow, that wouldn't be the cost of his AT teams... As he would simply retreat successfully and then come back and try again. If that Ost took damage, I will take as much time to repair it as he would repair a SP using a 99MP unit consisting of only 3 men.

On the other hand; if those Osts were Shermans (which I consider as the best early inf killer in game of all times due to great firepower and also cheap price) the cost would be for these Axis players to lose those frontal rushing AT squads more likely on most cases. Yet who cares, the Sherman is still costing less than an Ostwind!!! Or even less than Wh AT teams maybe... :P

Shortly:- 3 Zookas are always much more devastating than 2 Schrecks, since that Axis don't have freaky HE tanks such as awesome Shermans.. specifically when using tread breaker causing double or triple shooting with a single Zooka. Keep in mind that veterancy does also higher the rate of fire btw!

Throughout game the axis bombed like always mindlessly the entire map using not even recons. Also you compare armor doc sherman cost nd rep squad with your AT squad cost, Inf doc AT squad with your Bk doc ostwind cost. Thats bs. If doing so you should take mates terror doc also into acc when you compare your single BK doc with inf doc and armor doc specials and trying then to change those armor and inf doc so that you can beat them alone with your BK doc. So when they get cheap shermans they have crap inf/arty.... if they get lots of inf and arty they have shermans that cost as much as your ostwinds and tank IV´s cost in BK doc. So stay fair and dont compare advantages of two allis docs with your single BK doc. 3 zooks are generally considered as 2 schrecks ( thats why all US docs had 3 zooks at default in older versions). So inf has pretty much only inf and some arty to deal with tanks (but arty strikes can be avoided). Inf doc used not a single tank so in fact you just had to use tank IV+ reccon and one inf killer vehicle (ostwind, puma). and btw the Panther killed inf just as fast as HE shermans do.

Have you ever seen using any other doc than armor using HE shermans? I didnt... I tried last time but didnt really work.

And the ostwinds... if i didnt see another game you drove straight into fog of war right into AT squad.
Build more AA Walderschmidt