Nice games with axis

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Nice games with axis

Post by Warhawks97 »

Here two nice games i made with axis. Thats the reason i like playing axis.... Nice comebacks, High versatility, no frustrating situations in which you sit there with your doc not knowing what to do coz you always can do something to contribute to the final win. Epic unit moments, Great final stands. Its something allis often miss.

The first one is a 3 vs 3 at road. We had no winner team sadly. Our mate got "bored" and i was out of time. Great come backs, lucky moments for booth sides etc. Thats the first game i played with conan when he was new in bk. He didnt know about 88´s and sd2 so we finally got a nice game without much camping and without use of these two nasty things.

Axis:

BK (me)
SE (wurf)
Luft (Conan)

vs

Armor (Bodynap)
CW arty (Cyberzombie)
Inf (Butterkeks)

Note pls that armor player gave finally up using tanks. The Luft player used Panthers and ive got crazy stormtoopers.

@Tiger: Here, you can see how "weak" stormtoopers are. I used only two squads all the time and killed 180 enemies, 5 tanks, some vehicles and emplacments with it. Also Motorbike as late game unit.

the second is a 2 vs 2. I underestimated deux a bit and thought i could do some trolling. Giving him and erich too much time and so i found myself in a great game suddenly. Again thats why i love axis. I had SE and i can play defensively, then as inf doc beating commandos and inf doc infantry and finally great arty support (much better as US inf doc one) against their defense. And at the end having heavy Tankbusting units also. Its a versatility of which inf and CW arty doc can just dream of.

Commandos (Erich)
Deux (inf doc)

vs

SE (me)
Terror (Illa)

enjoy the games:)
Attachments
6p_road to cherbourg.2015-05-19.18-51-17.rec
(9.29 MiB) Downloaded 38 times
4p_road_to_montherme.2015-05-06.02-37-19.rec
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 34 times
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 02 Jun 2015, 16:27, edited 2 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Nice games with axis

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Too sad I don't usually store replays like u do.. but I think I will begin packing up those games of which I so badly beaten those Axis average players so easily with also noobs in my team, their big fat cats went actually like flies! Even 88s couldn't hold...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Too sad I don't usually store replays like u do.. but I think I will begin packing up those games of which I so badly beaten those Axis average players so easily with also noobs in my team, their big fat cats went actually like flies! Even 88s couldn't hold...

I store my games and those of other players. I have even my first BK pvp game from 2011 still as replay.

And yeah, i´d like to see them. And most axis players than run straight for elephants, KT or JT arent good. Calling JT is always a bad idea as long as you can get Jagdpanthers.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

That's exactly the meant point... When those new Axis players go straight for their big fat cats cause they love to see them and that they are well known and common, they will be having no chance because these cats are gonna be weaker than they would sadly expect! Or that because the Allies players will be then having all the necessary counterparts that allows them to very easily take out those cats.. only at this point the Axis players will no longer trust their tanks!!! And then; they will immediately convert to Def and SE docs playing style.

GOT IT?!

Looks like that I am realizing the main problem, maybe even more than u do!
Most of the arty/def balance related issues could be solved gradually as I believe by actually fixing the Axis tanks into being of a better more respected stage.
And then by weakening the crazy def capabilities of both sides leading to a less arty at the end...