5.2.5 feedback

Talk about CoH1 or BKMOD1 in general.
Krieger Blitzer

5.2.5 feedback

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

i know most of you who clicked this topic might have expected to read a wall of text regarding the game balance or something.. but nope, this time i just wanted to applaud, really. As i just had the chance to try out the new patch right now.. ever since v5.1.7 i haven't seen any patch that is truly "good" to be honest, but with 5.2.5 things has changed, you nailed it this time, i must say!

i think the balance is moving in the right direction right now; i hope all upcoming updates would follow a similar approach. And looking forward to see RAF & RE reworked, specifically the SAS unit in particular, well deserved "Good job" on 5.2.5 :)

Walderschmidt

Re: 5.2.5 feedback

Post by Walderschmidt »

I haven’t had a chance to play it yet but have heard nothing but good things from some friends.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Tiger giving praise to a patch?
Tiger and Warhawks coming to an agreement on a different patch?
Sukin returning to play BK?

A truly unusual start to 2021...
I guess this is the best time for me to start giving up drinking...
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

kwok wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 14:42

NINE MONTHS AND COUNTING BITCH
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Michael_Z_Freeman

Post by Michael_Z_Freeman »

I assume this is not the beta. I can only assume its downloaded and I've been playing it. But I can't find the version number anywhere ! Where do I check the version.

Assuming that I have 5.2.5 I've been getting a lot of AI errors. Especially not being able to build many things that require an officer or commander to be on the field. I checked. They are on the field. Anyone else getting this ?

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

A quick check is to look at the 5.2.5 change log and match it against your game, are you seeing the same? Are you playing with other players or does it say “different version”?

Fast check is to see if the airborne doctrine has the mortar barrage cp unlock replaced with the elite airborne training. Or if the cp cost for Jackson’s in the armor doc is less
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Walderschmidt wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 15:04
kwok wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 14:42

NINE MONTHS AND COUNTING BITCH
Now this is a quality man. Nice one bro.

sam9116

Post by sam9116 »

the overall quality of the mod had gone down since I last played it in 5.0.0, too many bugs that were reported either got ignored or not fixed.
More patches introducing more bugs on top of old ones, I'm downgrading back to 5.0.0 to avoid all this mess you guys created

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

OK, no problem there. I'm just curious - what bugs were reported and not fixed? I dare to say that the game-breaking ones were always fixed, what usually goes on the second track is infantry-only mode but that's because it is...well...secondary issue.