One man show

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
DaŇjeL_SK

One man show

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Terence thought it's his show... but it wasn't.... was Termix's

It was really nice game... front moved may times. They wre pushng us, we were pushing them. They were almost on our base, we were alomost on their base. Many high veteran units. Some german tanks too.

Wolfheze
ALLIES:
DaŇjel_SK - RAS
Termix - AB
Mæglin - INF
AXIS:
[G.L.O.R.I.A]Terence - Terror
EstadoMayor - SE
PolarBear(Kill2227) - Luft

Here u can see how right was he with hi rumours how alone is he playing in this game.

... btw.... here u can see in later game, how will help me that hold position button.... it was really hard trying to kill that G's with achilles.
Attachments
6p_wolfheze_conversion.2015-05-08.18-13-45.rec
(7.48 MiB) Downloaded 52 times

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Last edited by DaŇjeL_SK on 09 May 2015, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.

Warhawks97

Re: One man show

Post by Warhawks97 »

AB and luft have so high points as their para reinforcments are count as "build" and not "reinforced" thus giving huge ammount of points in the end stats.

And whats RAS? You mean RAF? And i wonder if it is RAF why you guys didnt simply use 88´s, AA tanks and some inf units. Inf doc arty shouldnt be a prob for SE arty
Build more AA Walderschmidt

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Warhawks97 wrote:AB and luft have so high points as their para reinforcments are count as "build" and not "reinforced" thus giving huge ammount of points in the end stats.

And whats RAS? You mean RAF? And i wonder if it is RAF why you guys didnt simply use 88´s, AA tanks and some inf units. Inf doc arty shouldnt be a prob for SE arty

u watched that replay and still don't know what is RAS ? ... btw. its british arty (Royal Artillery Support)
88 ? for what ? :D ... we didn't played with tanks... and we played double arty... we will bombard it until he will build it... we were very surprised, when Estado builded that bunker there :D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

DaŇjeL_SK wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:AB and luft have so high points as their para reinforcments are count as "build" and not "reinforced" thus giving huge ammount of points in the end stats.

u watched that replay and still don't know what is RAS ? ... btw. its british arty (Royal Artillery Support)
88 ? for what ? :D ... we didn't played with tanks... and we played double arty... we will bombard it until he will build it... we were very surprised, when Estado builded that bunker there :D

i hadnt time to watch it yet. Its the first time someone uses RAS for arty doc. Usually player use RA, RE and RAF. Anyway.

88´s can use also deadly HE rounds. Also i sometimes attack with them. With 100 range its quite easy to build an 88 out of enemies range which then shoots enemie defense.
Build more AA Walderschmidt