Beating one of the best BK-players with british!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
PanzarFather

Beating one of the best BK-players with british!

Post by PanzarFather »

Here you see a 3v3 game with me (PanzerFather) hazee^^ and Gladiatop ALL go british, and we totally annihilated Egungun and CroW_TaTTo (one of the 10 top players of BK).

Don't come and say that brits are weak after watching this replay.
Attachments
Winning with British!.rec
(3.64 MiB) Downloaded 30 times

Viper

Re: Beating one of the best BK-players with british!

Post by Viper »

not downgrading anyone. but it's pretty hilarious how you list some players as "one of the best players" when they are far from it. just saw your other topic where you made your list of best players. which included none of the best players. :D do you even have any idea how many names your "best players" list is missing? you are either new to this community or new to pvp to make a funny list like that.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Viper wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 09:56
not downgrading anyone. but it's pretty hilarious how you list some players as "one of the best players" when they are far from it. just saw your other topic where you made your list of best players. which included none of the best players. :D do you even have any idea how many names your "best players" list is missing? you are either new to this community or new to pvp to make a funny list like that.
No not at all, I have played Blitzkreigmod for over a decade. It just happends that the players I’ve listed are the ones I have seen. I never faced someone in Blitzkreigmod called ”viper” or ”Warhawks97” for example. If those top players you have in mind that weren’t included on my list want to be mention in the future, then they acctutually have to play Blitzkreigmod, perhaps join some matches. Don’t come and blame me that some distance ghost-players that none have seen and that refuse to interact with the BK-community wheren’t included.

Viper

Post by Viper »

play 1vs1 and you will see them. then you will understand who are the best bk mod players.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Viper wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 11:03
play 1vs1 and you will see them. then you will understand who are the best bk mod players.
Never seen them making 1v1 games, no matter the time of the day. I am checking now, I don't see anything and late at night I will be playing again and I still haven't seen them at that time.
The only person I see make 1v1 is Vantury sometimes, I have invited him to my games and I would say he is very good, but not top 10.

Tell your SUPER-players to play BK more often and join a few of my games. I will be making PanzerFathers Nightgame tonight around 22:00 (Swedish time). I will problebly play with my Henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop.
And we will see who wins.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 10:56
Viper wrote:
No not at all, I have played Blitzkreigmod for over a decade. It just happends that the players I’ve listed are the ones I have seen. I never faced someone in Blitzkreigmod called ”viper” or ”Warhawks97” for example. If those top players you have in mind that weren’t included on my list want to be mention in the future, then they acctutually have to play Blitzkreigmod, perhaps join some matches. Don’t come and blame me that some distance ghost-players that none have seen and that refuse to interact with the BK-community wheren’t included.

Same the other way arround, Ive never ever seen or heared of you untill you started the forum.

I had years (2015-17/18) where i didnt play at all or just a handfull games bc too many things pissed me off like the ever repeating games with Stupa/Panther combo that became just annoying and boring over the time. Or Abilities like Zimmerit that turned every tank into a health monster that surivves dozens of arty strikes and pen hits.

I came back after all that was fixed and tested the beta later on quite extensivley (after having fixed my PC issues between novermber 19 and spring 2020).

So, i could say the same about you if you play BK for over a decade already. I played at extreme high frequency between end of 2011 and end of 2015 with clans and everything and ive never ever seen you in any game.

Perhaps you have been one of those Autry/Duclair/Alsace players of which billions existed at that time.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 12:10
PanzarFather wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 10:56
Viper wrote:

Same the other way arround, Ive never ever seen or heared of you untill you started the forum.

I had years (2015-17/18) where i didnt play at all or just a handfull games bc too many things pissed me off like the ever repeating games with Stupa/Panther combo that became just annoying and boring over the time. Or Abilities like Zimmerit that turned every tank into a health monster that surivves dozens of arty strikes and pen hits.

I came back after all that was fixed and tested the beta later on quite extensivley (after having fixed my PC issues between novermber 19 and spring 2020).

So, i could say the same about you if you play BK for over a decade already. I played at extreme high frequency between end of 2011 and end of 2015 with clans and everything and ive never ever seen you in any game.

Perhaps you have been one of those Autry/Duclair/Alsace players of which billions existed at that time.
I don't know, I play BK more now than I did back in 2013 as an example. Back then, it wasn't that many games, BK wasn't that big since it wasn't on Steam, but I added all the players I could find just to build up a network so I could write to them and ask them to join, that is why 99% of my friendlist (which is full) is BK players.
If you were off in 3 years, that can explain a lot why you haven't seen me that much. You seem very active on this forum, but not even 5% as active in the game.
You are welcome to join PanzerFathers nightgame around 22:00 Swedish time tonight, and you can finally face your hate-object.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I am usually arround between like 6-11 pm german time. I used to play entire nights till 6 am sometimes. But i cant really do that anymore.
And yes, my friendlist consists to 99% of BK players as well for the same reasons.

The reason why i spend more time in forum from 2016 onwards was because i wanted the stupid broken stupa to be fixed (and some other broken annoying stuff). And since thats done, i could enjoy playing BK again.

Viper

Post by Viper »

PanzarFather wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 12:04

Never seen them making 1v1 games, no matter the time of the day. I am checking now, I don't see anything and late at night I will be playing again and I still haven't seen them at that time.
The only person I see make 1v1 is Vantury sometimes, I have invited him to my games and I would say he is very good, but not top 10.

Tell your SUPER-players to play BK more often and join a few of my games. I will be making PanzerFathers Nightgame tonight around 22:00 (Swedish time). I will problebly play with my Henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop.
my super players :?: should i give you some names? ever heard of......

sukinkot?
cyberzombie?
andrusha?
mencius?
namiswan?
cupcake?
tiger?
sunziom & dragonblade?
kommodre?
mg42slo?
dolphins?
nugiman & classic?
voteveto & blitztoblitz?
devilroach & lionelus?
redgaarden?
ivelios?
whiteloki?
shadowichigo?
terence?
ete & jonny?
frost?
henny?
figgo?
n essi?
panzerlehr?

and many more. we can add warhawks & kwok in there too.
some of these players you maybe never heard of before, because they are old pvp monsters who rarely play bk mod anymore or now retired.

any of the players i mentioned above can beat you in 1v1 with any faction at any map......but they never made it to your funny list.
and i can 1v1 with you tonight, if you don't run away.

you always host noob games with your average bodies.......but never join other lobbies......so maybe you will never know.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Viper wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 12:39
PanzarFather wrote:

sukinkot?
cyberzombie?
andrusha?
mencius?
namiswan?
cupcake?
tiger?
sunziom & dragonblade?
kommodre?
mg42slo?
dolphins?
nugiman & classic?
voteveto & blitztoblitz?
devilroach & lionelus?
redgaarden?
ivelios?
whiteloki?
shadowichigo?
terence?
ete & jonny?
frost?
henny?
figgo?
n essi?
panzerlehr?

some of these players you maybe never heard of before, because they are old pvp monsters who rarely play bk mod anymore or now retired.

any of the players i mentioned above can beat you in 1v1 with any faction at any map......but they never made it to your funny list.
and i can 1v1 with you tonight, if you don't run away.

you always host noob games with your average bodies.......but never join other lobbies......so maybe you will never know.
Great list! It was always an amazing fight with those players. I would also add:

Dr.Zhivago
1impulse
Predator
Yummy

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Can you guys stop this talk about "list of best players"? It will not reach any better conclusion that the first one...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yummy played her last game years ago.

If we consider those as well we can also add

Elpio
Gsamu
Erich
Great and his Irish team
SunZium
LeePriest
Crixus

And even many more.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

I already made a post that fits perfectly with your adding of lists. Please make comments here about it:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3981

Btw Kwok, it's this type of response I somehow was hoping for on the other post, that people come and add more players and talk about skills. You see, people seem to have no problem talking about who is good, this is pretty common in the matchmaking-chat in games too and there is no toxicity.

Wurf

Post by Wurf »

Guys, I don't understand that you're still talking with this liar ...

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Viper wrote:
PanzarFather wrote:

Viper wrote:
sukinkot?

I haven't played much with or against Sukinkot, so I can not tell.
Viper wrote:
cyberzombie?
I played against him one time, and won. I would't say he is the top 10.
Maybe he is good, I don't remember, maybe.
Viper wrote:
andrusha?
Yes, I forgot about him, he is an expert in my opinion. Maybe one stop below Wurf in skills, and Wurf is one of the top 10.
Problebly top 10. I don't think he is better than Egungun though, but that is just my observations
Viper wrote:
mencius?
Never heard or seen the guy in BK before.
Viper wrote:
namiswan?
Never seen him either.
Viper wrote:
cupcake?
Nope, I haven't seen him before.
Viper wrote:
tiger?
You mean Tiger1996? Yeah he is very good. But it was a long time since he played. He use to play a lot with me some years ago. I consider him a pro. I don't know if he tops Egungun though.
Viper wrote:
sunziom & dragonblade?
Never seen these people in BK.
Viper wrote:
kommodre?
Yes, Kommodore is expert, I don't know if he tops Egungun, but he is definitely an expert.
Viper wrote:
mg42slo?
I remember him to be very good, but it was a long time since I played with him. I've seen him starting games though so he is problebly active, but we don't play much together in the same matches unfortunately.
Viper wrote:
dolphins?
I played a lot with and against the Dolphins, he is a very aggressive player, hard to face. But I have not seen him in over a year. I think he's stopped playing Blitzkreigmod.
Viper wrote:
nugiman & classic?
The name feels familiar, but has no idea about this player.
Viper wrote:
voteveto & blitztoblitz?
Never heard of.
Viper wrote:
devilroach & lionelus?
Never heard of.
Viper wrote:
redgaarden?
This name also feels familiar, but no one I played much with to be able to make my own assessment that he is better than the players I mentioned in this post as "top 10".
Viper wrote:
ivelios?
Never heard of
Viper wrote:
whiteloki?
Yes, I recognize him, I think he's pretty good. Have him on my friends list. I usually write in CAPSLOCK that he should jump into my PanzerFathers nightgames, but he never gives a response. He just sits online and does nothing. Pretty inactive player.
Viper wrote:
shadowichigo?
Never seen or heard of.
Viper wrote:
terence?
Never seen or heard of.
Viper wrote:
ete & jonny?
Yes, I have met Ete at some point, he feels like a champion, he may be in the top 10. But he rarely plays, which is a shame. Had wanted to play more with him and against him. If you have contact with him, ask him to jump into my PanzarFathers Nightgames. I usually start matches at 00:00 in Swedish time.
On days when I am free I use to play earlier in the evening, so players should be able to bump into me, I think. I play almost every day.
Johnny, on the other hand, I do not have much memory of. Is it Ete's companion?
Viper wrote:
frost?
Yes, there are two "frosts", one with a small F and one with a large F. frost with a small F I usually invite to my games. He's pretty good, but I do not think he belongs to the top 10. I do not even think that I myself belong to the top 10, so it is not offensive not to belong to the top 10.
Viper wrote:
henny?
Never heard of "henny"
Viper wrote:
figgo?
You mean, like, saltines and their ilk, eh? Yes he is really good. Have sometimes won over him though hehe.
Viper wrote:
n essi?
I think N essi and Figree is on the same lvl, and yes I see them as masters in this game, maybe they belong to top 10.
Viper wrote:
panzerlehr?
Lehr is a person who I have long considered the best of them all. He and Wurf. Lehr has won matches that have been 2v3 and 3v4 against good players, he was absolutely incredible. He was never predictable and did lots of tricks and ideas that were light years before other players' perceptions and strategies.
Lehr has unfortunately stopped playing Blitzkreigmod and instead runs Company of Heroes 2, he himself has told that in public on devs discordchannel. That's why you only see Wurf running with AgendDunham today and never with Lehr. Think it's a shame, want to see Lehr make a comeback.
Viper wrote:
I have never seen or played with Warhawks97, ever. I have played with Kwok like 3-4 times, yes he is good, but I have too little experience with him to confirmt that he is the best player ever.
Viper wrote:
Lehr and Dolphines belongs to that group.

Anyway, why do you feel it was necessary to line up all these players just because I said that Egungun and CroW_TaTTo were (in my opinion) top 10 of all BK players?

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Wurf wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 19:58
Guys, I don't understand that you're still talking with this liar ...
What am I lying about Wurf?

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 18:03
Yummy played her last game years ago.

If we consider those as well we can also add

Elpio
Gsamu
Erich
Great and his Irish team
SunZium
LeePriest
Crixus

And even many more.
I have never seen any of these players unfortunately, but they are welcome to join my PanzerFathers nightgame TONIGHT.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 16:31
Great list! It was always an amazing fight with those players. I would also add:

Dr.Zhivago
1impulse
Predator
Yummy
They are problebly good, too bad that I have never seen them before. You are welcome to add more people to the list on this thread!

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

PanzarFather wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 20:50
They are problebly good, too bad that I have never seen them before. You are welcome to add more people to the list on this thread!

No one can add anything anymore on that thread, already been locked.

Also, guys.. no need for anyone to come up with these pointless "top list" of best Bk Mod players; it doesn't feel any constructive in my opinion.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Attachments
6p_roadtocherbourg.2020-12-04.23-57-17.rec
(3.64 MiB) Downloaded 22 times