CW RE doc Command Truck improvement

Do you have a bug to report? Do this right here.
OConnor

CW RE doc Command Truck improvement

Post by OConnor »

If you take the RE doctrine one of the improvements you can unlock is the command truck improvement. It says that it will increase the pop cap (among others). It doesn't do that.

Warhawks97

Re: CW RE doc Command Truck improvement

Post by Warhawks97 »

OConnor wrote:If you take the RE doctrine one of the improvements you can unlock is the command truck improvement. It says that it will increase the pop cap (among others). It doesn't do that.

Its from vcoh. I´ve been checking some descriptions and some do simply remain from vcoh. In unit descriptions you will find such things sometimes and which do not fit fit in BK mod actually.

As a sample in the ranger unit description is a note saying that they can be equiped with grenades and thats from vcoh as americans had to unlock their grenades there.

Same in some descriptions in terror doctrine unlocks (cant remember what exactly but there had been something iirc).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

OConnor

Post by OConnor »

Ok, good to know. Sad, but good to know. Thank you Warhawk.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I do actually think that it does, but perhaps only on the 225 popcap or on the VP rules! Because they are the only modes where ur popcap is mainly depending on territories and not defined since the start of the game unlike when through the 150 or the 250 popcap conditions. However that I am not sure anyways to be honest...