Tank Suport Artillery balance.

Do you have a balancing problem or do you want to make a suggestion for the game? You are at the right place.

Tank Suport Artillery balance.

Move back Wespe to SE, keep Hotchkiss in SE and give Tank Suport an Artillery PIV comander with a barrage and 150mm Nebelwerfers
18%
keep 2 Wespe in Tank Suport and reduce the the SE 150mm Hummel artillery barrage cost.
24%
Limited to 1 Wespe in Tank Suport and reduce the the SE 150mm Hummel artillery barrage cost.
12%
Move back Wespe to SE, keep Hotchkiss in SE, give TS a StuH 42 105 mm, an Artillery PIV comander.
47%

Total votes: 17

Sparrow

Re: Tank Suport Artillery balance.

Post by Sparrow »

Diablo wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 06:19
Sparrow wrote:
03 Sep 2020, 19:48
It looks like votation speaks by its selfe...
An option to "change nothing" is missing.
It should be a rule that polls need a status quo option. If you dont allow that, you make it seem like changes are the only way to go, pushing your agenda.

Also having 2 slight variations each of your two solutions to a problem unnecessarily spreads votes. Its much better to have less, but meaningful options. Choose the fundamental concept first, then discuss details in the thread.

Would've voted "change nothing", had to choose "PS with 2 Wespes and Hummel barrage cost reduction".
I havent created the post bro, I just coment on it. If you dont want to change anything, just dont vote and thats all. But you are right, it should have an option to leave it like now. I will speak to Mefisto, wich is the creator of this thread.

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Not voting doesnt work. Otherwise you would have to weigh active players versus votes cast.. and i promise you, that way every vote would fail.
The community only sees votes, not non voters.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Diablo, don’t worry. At the end of the day voting polls don’t make decisions, only help guide. We think about how many voters voted and what people say in the thread itself. If you say “I won’t vote because xyz” that’s perfect and we think about it too.

It’s always a balance of taking our own intuition and analysis but also rewarding participants who take the time to contribute on the forum. Again, we use voting as a quick way for people to voice their opinion and get an aggregate picture of player wants. But if they vote but don’t bring good arguments or better arguments surface against the popular vote, well then we gotta think twice about what people say they want versus what they actual want.

All in all I’m glad this post in general has gotten so many contributors
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Diablo wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 16:14
Not voting doesnt work. Otherwise you would have to weigh active players versus votes cast.. and i promise you, that way every vote would fail.
The community only sees votes, not non voters.
I will edit it when I get home, my bad, you are right, stay the same should be an option.

ogrodeasalto

Post by ogrodeasalto »

kwok wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 16:59
Diablo, don’t worry. At the end of the day voting polls don’t make decisions, only help guide. We think about how many voters voted and what people say in the thread itself. If you say “I won’t vote because xyz” that’s perfect and we think about it too.

It’s always a balance of taking our own intuition and analysis but also rewarding participants who take the time to contribute on the forum. Again, we use voting as a quick way for people to voice their opinion and get an aggregate picture of player wants. But if they vote but don’t bring good arguments or better arguments surface against the popular vote, well then we gotta think twice about what people say they want versus what they actual want.

All in all I’m glad this post in general has gotten so many contributors
Yeah we only listen to
Spoiler: show
youtubers superinfluencers
the c-co-community

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

i mean we listened to this:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3767
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

kwok wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 17:30
I do not how made that post, also it's not a pipular one, no body even the post creator explain why the change or some options to pick, there was no debate about this change, I am agree to nerf the Hotchkiss or muve it to SE and give PS something else, not a movil artillery piece, late game 3v3 4v4 is goin to be even more artillery party. I would like to say, if is going to stay because "no big change is going to be made" limit it to one.

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

We will make more topics like this one @MEFISTO. We should check the BK doctrine wich is also OP. Ideas from the community will be welcome.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

MEFISTO wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 22:18
kwok wrote:
06 Sep 2020, 17:30
I do not how made that post, also it's not a pipular one, no body even the post creator explain why the change or some options to pick, there was no debate about this change, I am agree to nerf the Hotchkiss or muve it to SE and give PS something else, not a movil artillery piece, late game 3v3 4v4 is goin to be even more artillery party. I would like to say, if is going to stay because "no big change is going to be made" limit it to one.
Most of the discussion and explanation happened here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3749&start=25
And then someone decided to make it a vote.